Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You (3990 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:12pm On May 31, 2023
Mark attendance

A man who dont sex until marriage is the most discipline man am not talking about men that pretend and go and cheat on their women

I am talking about discipline men

Men who are not cheap

Men who are not pressured or follow people opinions

They are rare

But its this kind of men that bring lasting marriage

That prevent you from bad marriage, diseases, baby mamas, infidelity

May they live long

May they meet good women like us

Ase!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:16pm On May 31, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by donbachi(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2023
Present

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:22pm On May 31, 2023
Hmmn

donbachi:
Present
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 31, 2023
I think you'd only find such men in Arab or Muslim countries.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:38pm On May 31, 2023
They exist in Nigeria and all over the world

Shine your eyes

Samantha124:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 31, 2023
Aren't those in Nigeria Muslims too?
Wordsfrombimpe:

They exist in Nigeria and all over the world

Shine your eyes

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:43pm On May 31, 2023
We have Christian’s who are decent not just Muslims

They are everywhere

Samantha124:
Aren't those in Nigeria Muslims too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by donbachi(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn

person fart?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:45pm On May 31, 2023
A lot of women are in bad marriage today because of the man they end up with

People Dey enjoy good marriage in this Naija

No let anyone deceive you

If you jam man wey cheap

No mean all men cheap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:45pm On May 31, 2023
Hmmn

donbachi:
person fart?
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 31, 2023
Okay, cool.
Wordsfrombimpe:
We have Christian’s who are decent not just Muslims

They are everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by solmusdesigns: 2:47pm On May 31, 2023
undecided

What exactly is the need for abstinence before marriage if you love your partner

Sexual compatibility is far more important

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:49pm On May 31, 2023
No mark attendance

Na your type wey Dey cause baby mamas everywhere

solmusdesigns:
grin grin

What exactly is the need for abstinence before marriage if you love your partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by MasterJayJay: 2:49pm On May 31, 2023
Present. No virgin, no marriage.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:50pm On May 31, 2023
Lmao u be virgin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

MasterJayJay:
Present.
No virgin, no marriage.
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by RoadMozart(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2023
Yes, we're present here. Who dey find us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by solmusdesigns: 2:50pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

No mark attendance

Na your type wey Dey cause baby mamas everywhere

As you fine reach, slim con chocolate

Aunty don't be stingy🤭

Enjoy this thing under your skirt
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:53pm On May 31, 2023
No mark attendance Dey lie oh

Some women are taking note of the men who are not cheap

If you know sey you cheap no mark attendance

Cheap to the extent

Na association of when you Dey come my house

Oga you are cheap

When are we having sex

You are cheap

No mark attendance

I repeat
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:54pm On May 31, 2023
Hmmn

RoadMozart:
Yes, we're present here. Who dey find us
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:55pm On May 31, 2023
Make I stingy

It’s for my future husband

E reach to stingy

I say no to abortion

I reject

I cast and bind it

I say no to baby mama

I rebuke it

I am stingy for a purpose

I know my worth
solmusdesigns:

As you fine reach, slim con chocolate

Aunty don't be stingy🤭

Enjoy this thing under your skirt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by RoadMozart(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Hmmn

Yes ooo
Na me suppose be the chairman sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:56pm On May 31, 2023
This Bimpe and sex matter ehn undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:57pm On May 31, 2023
Show pics make the ladies observe you

RoadMozart:

Yes ooo
Na me suppose be the chairman sef
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:57pm On May 31, 2023
Na why you Dey my thread

Am advocate of it

Say no to premarital sex

iLoveYouToo:
This Bimpe sex matter ehn undecided
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by RoadMozart(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Show pics make the ladies observe you

If you want pics no be for this platform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Na why you Dey my thread

Am a advocate lover of it

Say no yes to premarital sex

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by GreatAchiever1: 2:58pm On May 31, 2023
solmusdesigns:
undecided

Sexual compatibility is far more important

if you truly love your "partner", you would not have any problem waiting. In my own view sexual compatibility does not exist as long as there is sexual attraction.
Why in the point of view of the man, will I want to give a part of myself to someone outside the covenant of marriage and also in the point of view of the the woman, why will I want to receive from a man outside the covenant of marriage? if not selfish-lust and lack of self control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:59pm On May 31, 2023
You Dey fear Nairaland

Send am to my signature no wahala

RoadMozart:

If you want pics no be for this platform
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by solmusdesigns: 2:59pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Make I stingy

It’s for my future husband

E reach to stingy

I say no to abortion

I reject

I cast and bind it

I say no to baby mama

I rebuke it

I am stingy for a purpose

I know my worth

I yam your future husband.... You can ask your pastor...

Egbe kini Yi wa EMILOKAN 🤫😁

You won't become baby mama the withdrawal game is 100% no drop go dey guaranteed

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by RoadMozart(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You Dey fear Nairaland

Send am to my signature no wahala

Email abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Dundalk(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:
please are you single, just asking, ready for serious relationship.

Don't be offended please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Average Penis Size (when Erect Length In CM) / Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? / Lesbians Are Better That Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.