Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How True Is This 419 Mantra? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How True Is This 419 Mantra? (406 Views)

How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) / Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? / Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This 419 Mantra? by Lastpharoah33: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
This happened last week Saturday, I just came back from my shop at main market.

I quickly took a shower and dashed to the catholic church in the neighborhood. I wanted to use the chapel but noticed it has been locked, So I casually walked to the lifesize grotto of our lady.

After pouring out my heart to her, I was on my way home when I noticed a crowd at the entrance gate of the chapel I was at earlier.

"What in world were you thinking when you giving them our hard earned money in the hard times, ehnn chisom" ? The senior sister blurted out,

"Sister am very sorry, I don't know what came over me ooh". The younger girl retorted.

On my interrogation with the bystanders, I discovered the young girl ( 14yrs max) has just been duped of some cash. She was instructed by these hoodlums to go and search there house thoroughly for money.

She ended up giving them what she can be able to gather (her mother's savings and all). They even exchange the bag which contained groceries she was carrying and handed her another one containing trash, as in 'thrash'.

Some onlookers can be heard suggesting the young girl be given a factory reset slap.

Why do we use our heritage as africans to perpetuate evil rather than use it for our betterment?
Re: How True Is This 419 Mantra? by Cutecharlz(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
She was hypnotized.
Re: How True Is This 419 Mantra? by Polynek(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Once u fall victim u learn ur lesson undecided
Re: How True Is This 419 Mantra? by PointZerom: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
They hypnotized her, once this is done the person will be Operating under the influence of the Juju Which will perfectly directs him wherever money is hidden.
Re: How True Is This 419 Mantra? by Lastpharoah33: 4:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Royalroy

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Stay At Home Mom, You Need To Read This Before December 31st / How Do You Cope With Only Two Variaties Of Food Stuffs At Home / Help! My Mom Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.