Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel (54232 Views)

#endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Shokoloko(f): 5:13am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

The report was even unsigned and fake

The report itself says on page 304 that only one person died at Lekki and his brother Nathaniel Solomon was awarded N25 Million Read it yourself !!!!!!
The Panel recommended compensation for all the petitioners and not all the affected.

You have a point about the report not being signed. I want to believe we will get to see a fully signed copy shortly

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by plaindealer: 5:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Shokoloko:

The Panel recommended compensation for all the petitioners and not all the affected.

You have a point about the report not being signed. I want to believe we will get to see a fully signed copy shortly

For what it's worth, this unsigned and undated report is fake, not official and non-binding, it's absolutely irrelevant and the way it's being panned, picked apart and rejected for not being factual and lack of basic investigation, I won't be surprised to hear from the panel that they did not release this absurd and deplorable report.

I've never seen a fact finding report based on hear say, only in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by plaindealer: 5:24am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

The report was even unsigned and fake

The report itself says on page 304 that only one person died at Lekki and his brother Nathaniel Solomon was awarded N25 Million Read it yourself !!!!!!

Don't worry, they'll reject the unsigned and undated report and claim it did not come from them.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:25am On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
plaindealer:

For what it's worth, this unsigned and undated report is fake, not official and non-binding, it's absolutely irrelevant and the way it's being panned, picked apart and rejected for not being factual and lack of basic investigation, I won't be surprised to hear from the panel that they did not release this absurd and deplorable report.

[/s]

we deal on pains ooo

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by christistruth01: 5:25am On Nov 16, 2021
plaindealer:

Don't worry, they'll reject the unsigned and undated report and claim it did not come from them.

It didn't come from them
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by plaindealer: 5:26am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

It didn't come from them

Same sentiments here..
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Billygee2u: 5:31am On Nov 16, 2021
OssyMalik:
The next question is who sent the soldiers to kill them?

The world is watching.

Thunder fire Lai Mohammed and everyone in Buhari”s Government
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Shokoloko(f): 5:36am On Nov 16, 2021
plaindealer:

The report might be fake, but the summary of the report isn't. The panel has concluded that there was a massacre. Many national dailies and news channels have published this so this is actually the stance of the panelist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by membranus: 5:50am On Nov 16, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

20:10:2020

And their silence is so loud our ears are ringing.

Ringing from the cries of our heroes

Heroes whose only crime was demanding for a better life

Life that ought to be sweet but has been sour for too long

Long enough to threaten our very existence

Existence that should be of essence in a sane world

World that ought to strive to be better and peaceful

Peaceful and generous to those with strong spirit

Spirit that pushes far beyond expectation but now sleeping in the spirit world

World of the permanently silent, silenced by several means

Means by which history is set,

Set on 20-10-2020 night

Night to remember not to forget that unjust murders were committed

And their silence is so loud our ears remain ringing.

As shared on Twitter by Taiwo Racheal Adetunji (2020)

The truth can never be pushed aside.
For several months, some paid zombies on this forum continually debunked the news that the military fired live bullets at peaceful protesters at Lekki Toll Gate.

They took sides with the old lying machine and called DJ Switch all sorts of names for going live on IG during the shooting and telling the world the truth.

It behoves me how someone would claim to be a patriot of a country but keeps being biased and one-sided concerning terrible events and wanton destruction of lives and properties happening on a daily.

The real heroes are those who came out to speak against police brutality and other negative happening that is stunting the growth of the country, and not those cheap paid online miscreants who tried to shut everyone from saying the truth on this platform.

God Bless You my brother.

May the Truth and Its Rewards never depart from your precious life, Amen.

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by membranus: 5:52am On Nov 16, 2021
plaindealer:

#plainliar.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by ejimatic: 6:03am On Nov 16, 2021
Seun:
The Lagos #EndSARS Judicial panel has published the names of the casualties of the army and police during the Lekki Tollgate Shooting/Massacre of 20-10-20. Their names are in the images below:
. Yet they said nobody died in Leki Toll Gate! There will always be October to Remember in Nigeria on Lekki Massacre

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by muhua1: 6:06am On Nov 16, 2021
Seun:
The Lagos #EndSARS Judicial panel has published the names of the casualties of the army and police during the Lekki Tollgate Shooting/Massacre of 20-10-20. Their names are in the images below:
Ok that’s good,but how about the police officers died,how about the public property that was destroyed! Why in the first place this useless people continue to protest even after the government agreed and accept their demands that if the report is true, who ever died try to cause trouble can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by mokt(m): 6:18am On Nov 16, 2021
OssyMalik:

The world is watching.

Amen
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Idris5050(m): 6:22am On Nov 16, 2021
Naija my country smh may their soul rest in peace
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Tizu(m): 6:33am On Nov 16, 2021
AfroKnight:
angry

Latakia and all who mocked and denied the massacre. Please come and cry here.

This list is separate from the more than 96 bodies unidentified.

I wonder what kind of base wickedness would lead you to deny the atrocities of the army just because you don’t want your favourite politicians and ethnic leaders to be embarrassed.

It takes a special kind of vile wickedness to elevate cheap political/ideological points over the lives of human beings.

In conclusion, expect retribution for the pain you caused the victims whom you ridiculed. May their pains be multiplied in your lives.

Thunder and lightning upon your heads. Line up and collect.

You see that bastard Helinues, Mother Nature will serve him his own cut soon for making a mockery of our young ones this blood sucking demonic administration killed in Lekki.

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by agabaI23(m): 6:38am On Nov 16, 2021
nameo:

That one is a lost cause.

Closet APC supporter.

Shame!!!
Is he a closet. supporter? I think he is open about it. It is his choice but sometimes can keep quiet about things. You do not have to defend falsehood

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by jonnyBee: 6:50am On Nov 16, 2021
So Sad the truth is right there in front of you but you still choose denial.
Nonpartisan1:
Published names that came to their minds.

i can see names like "Jide" "Joe" "deceased" no surname, no address.

Abeg make we hear word. angry
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Forumobserver12(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2021
pho:

You don't have to reply people like this cause they are part of the problems we have in this country. When they see evil they rejoice. It's only insane people will day that people did not die. I stayed awake till 1 pm watching DJ switch live stream and channels coverage of the event that night

Same with me here, I watched Djswitch live streaming the unfortunate Lekki event,I saw how some of the protesters were extracting bullets from the body of the victims live, is rather unfortunate that some people mischievously lied that no soul was lost at Lekki Tollgate,
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Asbata(m): 7:02am On Nov 16, 2021
This list eh, hmmmmmm

Charmingrascal:
Yet they say nobody was killed.

All of you who know the truth and still deny it may y'all never know peace.

May those who ordered the killing of unharmed protesters mourn and die miserably may those who point their rifles at unharmed protesters and murdered them in cold blood die miserably.
May their bodies be food for dogs and vultures.

May the soul of those who lost their lives at Lekki toll fighting for a better Nigeria rest in peace.

ENDSARS!!!!!
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Samuelriano1(m): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that
Where did that happen?
life na turn by turn.one day it will get to you.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Sonoyom(m): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2021
authority2006:

Many of you are simply insane, deriving joy in calling your country a cursed country. What many lunatics like you don't know is that there is no cursed country but cursed people like you who make up a nation. The next time you refer to Nigeria as a cursed country, remember that you are also referring to your parents as cursed people
You are also part of the cursed nation, your parents and ancestors too, supporters of evil are eternally cursed, enablers of corruption are cursed. The loudest voices against injustice in the past are quiet now because they have gotten into position of authority.
Imagine the young lady that died in an Ivorian prison after being convicted for a crime she obviously did not commit. The leaders of the cursed nation had 8 months to get her out of that mess but they didn't because it is a norm in their country. See ehhhh don't quote me ever again because what is obvious is obvious.
You can sit in your Mansion in Maitama or Ikoyi but please don't try to speak as though you are speaking from the perspective of people in Sokoto, Niger and Zamfara where bandits are now appointing village heads and collecting taxes and levies from.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Samuelriano1(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2021
muhua1:

Ok that’s good,but how about the police officers died,how about the public property that was destroyed! Why in the first place this useless people continue to protest even after the government agreed and accept their demands that if the report is true, who ever died try to cause trouble can go to hell.

be logical in your reasoning
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Mrbenny001: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2021
The vegetable president should resign.. he is a killer
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2021
Where are the females?
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Latakia(f): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2021
Tizu:

You see that bastard Helinues, Mother Nature will serve him his own cut soon for making a mockery of our young ones this blood sucking demonic administration killed in Lekki.
Unlike your Lekkilies that have no relatives and friends that refused to show up for the loss of their love ones, at least we can see the families and friends of those that died at the Ikoyi building collapse showing up.

May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Latakia(f): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2021
AfroKnight:
angry

Latakia and all who mocked and denied the massacre. Please come and cry here.

This list is separate from the more than 96 bodies unidentified.

I wonder what kind of base wickedness would lead you to deny the atrocities of the army just because you don’t want your favourite politicians and ethnic leaders to be embarrassed.

It takes a special kind of vile wickedness to elevate cheap political/ideological points over the lives of human beings.

In conclusion, expect retribution for the pain you caused the victims whom you ridiculed. May their pains be multiplied in your lives.

Thunder and lightning upon your heads. Line up and collect.
Unlike your Lekkilies that have no relatives and friends that refused to show up for the loss of their love ones, at least we can see the families and friends of those that died at the Ikoyi building collapse showing up.

May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by immortal2: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2021
OssyMalik:

The world is watching.

Also, the youths who supported Lai and the government to deny the incident.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Tizu(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Latakia:

What does this poo mean? That there was no shooting during the Lekki rally? Continue!
You will get yours soon.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Latakia(f): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Tizu:

What does this poo mean? That there was no shooting during the Lekki rally? Continue!
You will get yours soon.
Unlike your Lekkilies that have no relatives and friends that refused to show up for the loss of their love ones, at least we can see the families and friends of those that died at the Ikoyi building collapse showing up.All the people and celebrities you claimed were shot and died at the Lekki Toll Gate later came out to debunked una lie grin

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by efilefun(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
Don’t worry na breakfast e go reach ur turn you will be well served.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Solatium(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=Lanresnett post=107658414][/quote]

Oriburuku belongs to people like you whose narrative must be justified at all cost without taking a recourse to those whose career and life your actions will affect.
i am not surprised that most of you are still trying as much as possible to press home that narrative.

The reason why most of you are unemployable is not far fetched YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND COMPREHENSIVE PASSAGES
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Patfavour: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2021
Where is inspector fashola

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election / Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.