Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel (54245 Views)

#endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
busyflexz:
The question that keep popping on my head anytime i hear about this lekki drama is "where is are the families of these deceased people" like no genuine family that came to point out that there family member is missing

If you have any atom of commonsense or education you should have simply realised that the family of the victims won't come to your room to present themselves.

Ooya borrow commonsense from your community and realise where they presented themselves.

Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seun:
The Lagos #EndSARS Judicial panel has published the names of the casualties of the army and police during the Lekki Tollgate Shooting/Massacre of 20-10-20. Their names are in the images below:

Can you see the animals you have in power?
I weep for the youths who are still drumming support for these animals. These youths have sold their destiny and that of their progenitor for a piece of bread. How can a human being in his right senses be drumming support for this evil government? It baffles me . Stupidity and madness are difficult to cure

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Charly68: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
My prophetic declarations upon those who ordered the killings and those who killed the innocents during the protest is that they won't see any child to bury them when they die in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by luchessi(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
This is the fate of your generations.uote author=helinues post=107653367]

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?[/quote]
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by riczy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Jflex07:
Oboy you no go end well.. Mark today! The souls of these people wey u dey deny say them die because of politics go hunt you and your entire generation... Iseee!
the cursing is massive, pls apply break pls
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by SATANlST: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
trash
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by xelly: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Those that called DJ Switch names and abused those of us that asked relevant questions can still go ahead to argue this.

HELINUES where are thou?

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Primebuilders(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
At least 19deseased person counted. Where is lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Foreseer: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
it happened under ur papa blockos
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by ikennamadu1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?

Everytime you go dey do like say you get sense ... Now see insult you done receive .. no be only insult but curse .. just because you dey support evil.. I pity you ... More curse dey come..

3 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Rexwalters1: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
OssyMalik:
The next question is who sent the soldiers to kill them?

The world is watching.

Thunder fire Lai Mohammed and everyone in Buhari”s Government
Only 14 deceased? Next time it will be 114, come next time to loot & burn in Lagos State.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Rexwalters1: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
xelly:
Those that called DJ Switch names and abused those of us that asked relevant questions can still go ahead to argue this.

HELINUES where are thou?
Of all places a toll gate, why? Let them blame themselves, what has changed since Endsars? Insecurity became worse.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
What is in that camera that ex gov fashola removed from the Lekki tollgate scene.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Benbellamor: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

You see that homo- erectus above that is still siding the government, nature must surely serve him that food he serves to people as e sey hot.

He must surely have a day with nature

common...the guy you quoted was actually cursing those that said..nobody died..you didn't hear Yoruba and wrongly conclude that he was saying nobody died...he said awon oloriburuku to so wipe Nobody died...meaning that Where are the shameless people that said nobody died?

You need to apologize
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Nonexisting: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
King44:
Truth be told I didn't read what you wrote, but if deep down the so called truth you are standing by is actually the truth may it be well with you and your family but if not may you, my children or family have a share of it not today, not tomorrow but someday and I shall live to witness it.

Na curse.

All I have to say is Amen and I say Amen.
Nonsense
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by ransomed: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
God please visit the evils they did on their children. Amen.
Another propaganda caucus is a killer group. Sweep them out oh God.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bikonu,how long will it take the useless government to serve justice on the issue?
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by jornwhite: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
busyflexz:
The question that keep popping on my head anytime i hear about this lekki drama is "where is are the families of these deceased people" like no genuine family that came to point out that there family member is missing

How many parent or guardian actually knew there son/daughters went to lekki tollgate to protest, in a country like nigeria you will tell your old folks you are going to protest, let me guess there reply : omo mii maa pè.
You keep talking like naa underage kids constitute lekki protest, we are talking of adult most probably even live alone .... if i decide to go out now 9:39pm do my family even know, una still dey open mouth defend whats as being proven, liein mohammed said cnn was lein now lets see him come out n counter the forensic reports.

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by King44(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nonexisting:
Nonsense
Hmm... This thing called karma would befall every evil doers one day.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by blacknoir: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Jesu is this list for real?
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by blacknoir: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
I feel the service chiefs are aware maybe that's y they quickly gave them ambassadorial positions so that they will run and leave the country
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Abujason: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seun:
The Lagos #EndSARS Judicial panel has published the names of the casualties of the army and police during the Lekki Tollgate Shooting/Massacre of 20-10-20. Their names are in the images below:

I thought Liar Muhammed and Malamu said no one was killed.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Chyma231(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
[ better thunder !!!! ]The next question is who sent the soldiers to kill them?

The world is watching.

Thunder fire Lai Mohammed and everyone in Buhari”s Government [/quote]
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Annie001: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lovenorth:
Where is the none doctored video of the soldiers shooting the protesters? Where are the bodies of those killed? I like the way Logas state government is trying to use this kangaroo investigation and recommendations for political advantage
It shall never be well with you
The spirit of the dead will not let it be well with you

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Fr33born(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tinubu4presiden:
Bastard iGBO people.want to spoil Lagos

Tribalist Suen and his group of tribalist admins wont see this comment. God will judge all of you
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Published names that came to their minds.

i can see names like "Jide" "Joe" "deceased" no surname, no address.

Abeg make we hear word. angry
anything to defend your paymasters. Even you, do you know all the surnames of the guys you call "homie"? So then, do you think it was easy to identify the names and surnames of all the corpses that had to be carried away by the army and dumped in a hospital's mortuary?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Solatium(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seun:

is it that you want to mislead people or you don't understand compressive passge

They were not Victims of Lekki shooting,they were only tagged endsars because those bodies were all picked up from different locations within Lagos during the endsars riots.

They are all unclaimed bodies,
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Of all places a toll gate, why? Let them blame themselves, what has changed since Endsars? Insecurity became worse.
yeah go ahead and blame the victims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Ahasco(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

You see that homo- erectus above that is still siding the government, nature must surely serve him that food he serves to people as e sey hot.

He must surely have a day with nature
I agree with you o jare, nature go balance dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Abagworo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tinubu4presiden:
Bastard iGBO people.want to spoil Lagos

With your moniker you should be sober not tribalistic
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by nikz(f): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
May their souls rest in peace and may all those that said this massacre never happened bury their heads in shame. So sad
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Antoeni(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election / Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.