Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

20 Years Old Virgin Male - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Years Old Virgin Male (600 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Years Old Virgin Male by Dominion791(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
I'm a 20 year old male who has never had sex or even kissed a girl. I constantly feel frustrated about this, especially knowing that most of my friends are now in sexual relationships.
What can I do to help me not think of my virginity status all the time?
Re: 20 Years Old Virgin Male by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
It's nothing. Focus your energy on beneficial activities.
Re: 20 Years Old Virgin Male by Xenry: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
I started masturdating even before the year 2000.
It ain't worth the effort bro. It's overrated and a big distraction!
Re: 20 Years Old Virgin Male by Double0h7(f): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dominion791:
I'm a 20 year old male who has never had sex or even kissed a girl. I constantly feel frustrated about this, especially knowing that most of my friends are now in sexual relationships.

In a world full of stds like herpes, hepatitis and genital warts, consider yourself blessed and favoured. Respect your body and focus on your success and when the time is right, life will reward you with a like minded clean, emotionally stable woman. You are not missing out on anything.
Re: 20 Years Old Virgin Male by Charmingrascal(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dominion791:

I am happy for you.
I wish I kept my virginity till I was 20.

Focus ur energy on something that is more productive.
Sex will distract you because it might make you to become addicted to girls and that will be a big distraction.

When a man is able to control his dick, half of his problem is solved.
Re: 20 Years Old Virgin Male by Jeon(f): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dominion791:

wow..

I'm so happy to see virgins parading now regarding the immoralities in our society.

keep it up!

AND DON'T LET ANYONE DISTRACT YOU.
Re: 20 Years Old Virgin Male by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dominion791:
Stop obsessing about it! There should be more to you than whether you have has sex or kissed a gal. If there isn't, then you indeed have yourself a problem and you should get to working on more than being defined , this by you, by your prick-action, or lack there of. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Meaning Of Dreams About Babies / Imagine Sex Is Handshake. How Many Married Women And Men Have You Knacked? / What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.