Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? (706 Views)

My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? by progangan: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
tonight is very annoying for me

as i saw cockroaches all over my toilet and they were really sticking

i hate how they come in the night and disappear in the morning

the most annoying part is that they die a lot these days in my room

i sweep dead stinky cockroaches everyday

what do i do?

do i need to change my environment?
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? by WoundedLamb: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:
You can start with basic things like ensuring your food items are properly sealed, washing the dishes as soon as they're used, akways sweeping out crumbs, always eating in the dining room/kitchen and always wiping your surfaces after use. Then you can proceed to get a pet friendly acoustic device to keep them away for good.
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? by Bola146(f): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
lipsrsealed pour sniper or green leaf 2 sachets inside the WC and flush when you are about going to office and pour some corners around the toilet and rooms. You will see the no more for 2 months
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? by progangan: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I'm also thinking about blocking the holes in my toilet, they're just always everywhere

it's annoying, i hate cockroaches now

i burnt 7 cockroaches tonight with petrol
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? by progangan: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed pour sniper or green leaf 2 sachets inside the WC when you are about going to office and pour some corners around the toilet and rooms. You will see the no more for 2 months

hmm, i go try put the sniper for the holes
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? by Daveambition(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Let's see pictures of the holes yu mentioned & inside of ur toilet..
E get why.
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? by progangan: 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Daveambition:
Let's see pictures of the holes yu mentioned & inside of ur toilet..
E get why.

i don tire, na to block dat hole tomorrow with big stone

Re: Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? by WoundedLamb: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
progangan:

I'm also thinking about blocking the holes in my toilet, they're just always everywhere

Burnt with petrol? Lol... I get it, the pest is driving you insane, but just be careful not to burn down your house. Roaches don't have any regards for protest, you know. And yes, blocking the holes is a great idea since they could be coming from outside

I don't know if the acoustic device I suggested could be purchased anywhere near your location. The device will solve your problem regardless of where the roaches come from.
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2021
progangan:

Isn't that cockroach abuse or something like that.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? by PointZerom: 5:06am On Nov 16, 2021
progangan:

i don tire, na to block dat hole tomorrow with big stone

Pls let your plumber change that floor drain.
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2021
I hate Roaches too.

Buy sniper, spray it almost everyday day.

The moment you take a break, they’ll be back.
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? by progangan: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I hate Roaches too.

omo
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? by demolagilbert: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I hate Roaches too.

stop doing this right away. op don't do this. Read the label on sniper, it is to be used with extreme caution in human dwellings. There is a very valid risk of bioaccumulation of the chemicals in your system. Sniper persists in the environment, and persistent use like you have outlined, leads to you persistently inhaling, contacting and bioaccumulating the chemical into your system.
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of Annoying Stinking Cockroaches In The House? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
demolagilbert:
stop doing this right away. op don't do this. Read the label on sniper, it is to be used with extreme caution in human dwellings. There is a very valid risk of bioaccumulation of the chemicals in your system. Sniper persists in the environment, and persistent use like you have outlined, leads to you persistently inhaling, contacting and bioaccumulating the chemical into your system.
Hummmm okay then. shocked

I better stop it then :

(1) (Reply)

Worst Rumour About Yourself / some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) / I might write a petition against my church pastor to The Zonal Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.