Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth (2576 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Abba Kyari Standing By Signpost Of Road Named After Him (Picture) / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by yetunsbay(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
colestephan86:

My point is be active during the protest, and be active facing the consequence.
After protest don't run
even if she ran as u supposed claimed yet the one wey she don do sef we never appreciate am finish
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by after4: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
That's gbadebo

nabiz:
you forgot Mr. Macaroni. I love them all
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by ariesbull: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2021
ScamHunter:

Every reasonable person knows the truth. In fact, the moment Yorubas started attacking her, I knew she must be saying the truth. What shocked me then was that I thought she was a Yoruba lady and I was like "That's one brave Yoruba girl" before I learn that her name is Obianuju or something and I said, "No wonder"

A pity I saw some Igbo names in the list of the slain. Whenever an Igbo brings out himself to salvage Nigeria, it almost always backfires. That's how I concluded that Igbo shouldn't be in this country.

You are right.. Very tribalistic lot that burned their house and said that it was igbo that sent them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pastor Called Reno Omkri: What You Don't Know About Him! What We Found Out! / No One Should Fall For The Deceit By the Yorubas / Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.