Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews (5050 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Shop blaming the Whiteman
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2021

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Qedesha
Thumbnail Image
A qedesha (or qedsha), Hebrew spelling קדשה, is a temple or sacred prostitute, in several ancient Middle East ern religions. They are particularly associated with the goddess Astarte . The male equivalent of a "qedesha" is a "qadesh".

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 3:11am On Dec 16, 2021
We are in an ancient religious war and I understand a lot Israelites fled into Africa and were forced to convert to paganism but you are the children of Yahwe of the house of Jacob. Over 90 percent of the Atlantic Slave Trade was conducted by Africans and over 90 percent of the Arab Slave Trade were also Black Arabs like Berbers and Moors. Even when you study Colonialism you find many Africans fighting against other Africans along with Whites to double team those resisting. Pan Africanism is dead wrong Black people were the root of the entire slave trade and colonialism. Those Africans that have fought against others aren't selling out they are fighting for their pagan gods. We are in an ancient religious war! A lot of Black people are heathens and they do not want to serve Yahwe and follow the 10 Commandments. This phenomenon is the root issue of the Pan African Pandemic.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by Richwallet: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
The people responsible for the Arab Slave Trade and it's horrible atrocities were Blacks. Just like the Atlantic Slave Trade the Blacks did 90 percent of the capturing and spellings of slaves mostly other Blacks. The White Arab today are the product of Black Arabs Slave trading White women into harems that produced a whole race of biracial people who assume the title Arab today. Yes the original Arabs were Black Berbers and Moors who migrated into Sub Saharan Africa with the increase of White Arabs in North Africa. The hated that White Arabs have today of all Blacks is because of how their ancestors were mistreated by Black Arabs. But importantly Blacks waged religious war against other Blacks. We are today involved in an ancient religious war the root cause of the Pandemic.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by Richwallet: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by Richwallet: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by Richwallet: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Joel 3:19
King James Version
19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by Richwallet: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2021

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by Richwallet: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2021

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by Richwallet: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2021

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by Richwallet: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by Richwallet: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Beware of Antichrists

18Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 19They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Greetings

I don't desire leave you without understanding for I hate deception. We must have understand that the Gay Revolution is the Pagan world. The pagans are sodomites and they must have sex to please their gods. Their gods are demons and ultimately these demons want blood. Althoughout the ancient Central America the pagans were gay priests and human sacrificers. The history of West Africa the pagans were gay priests and human sacrificers. Even in my ancestral home of Europe along the Rhine river the Black Saxons were gay priests and human sacrificers. The Teutonic Knights of Germany had to fight to protect Christian villages from the constant raids of pagans, who kidnapped entire villages for human sacrifice. The religious clergy have not been honest about the pedophilia and the true purpose behind deviant sex practices. Nor have they been explicit about the religious crime hailed at Christ for kicking the money changers out of the temples of Jerusalem. They were there in the sacred halls of Elohim exchanging sex for money and committing blood sacrifices. Gay is the New World Order and it's already dripping in the blood of millions killed by a virus hoax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP4Ap2BxzLU
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 3:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
We the children of Jacob are in an ancient religious war. I pray for Mr. Nnamdi Kanu because he tried to take action on behalf of his people and was betrayed. I often feel bad about how I Nnamdi Kanu misunderstood Mr.Nnamdi Kanu and thought he was betraying his beloved Nigeria only to finally wake up. Nigeria has done wrong to the Igbo people because they are Israelites. I pray that Igbo people not abandon Mr. Nnamdi Kanu and they continue to use leverage to secure his freedom. I pray that the judges show him mercy and reflect upon the harm that Nigeria has committed against the Igbo people and repent. To err is human but to forgive is divine.
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 1:21am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 1:23am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 2:08am On Jan 01, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
Ezra 9:1
Now when these things had been completed, the princes approached me, saying, “The people of Israel and the priests and the Levites have not separated themselves from the peoples of the lands, according to their abominations, those of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians and the Amorites.

You see it's books of the Bible that condemn and expose this ancient world Pan Africanism that is Black people coming together for Pan worship. Pan is the Black Greek God of Homoeroticism the God of the Pandemic and Anti Christ of the New World Order. Green is the color of Pan aka Peter Pan and the color worn by down low secret societies among the Black Elites. These are the Blacks who have gone against Yahwe and no longer serve the Most High but serve Satan. The Gay Boule who have aligned themselves with the Black Hamites and Black Edomites satanic cults of Africa for the New World Order.

Most Black people have bought the trick of the Black oppression. Yet the war was never racial it was a war against Yahwe. The group responsible for the Atlantic Slave Trade and the Arab Slave Trade were Blacks. Slavery occurred against Israelites hundreds of years prior to the Atlantic Slave Trade and pagan African Kings used it as a weapon of conversion. We are in an ancient religious war and if you side with Black people then you are going against the LORD. Your heart and mind must be for the LORD and the LORD only to avoid taking the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast is conversion to the Pan religion.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Bible, King James Version

Exod.34
[15] Lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a whoring after their gods , and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice;
[16] And thou take of their daughters unto thy sons, and their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a whoring after their gods.
Lev.17
[7] And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.
Lev.20
[5] Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.
[6] And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
Num.15
[39] And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the LORD, and do them; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring:
Deut.31
[16] And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.
Judg.2
[17] And yet they would not hearken unto their judges, but they went a whoring after other gods, and bowed themselves unto them: they turned quickly out of the way which their fathers walked in, obeying the commandments of the LORD; but they did not so.
Judg.8
[27] And Gideon made an ephod thereof, and put it in his city, even in Ophrah: and all Israel went thither a whoring after it: which thing became a snare unto Gideon, and to his house.
[33] And it came to pass, as soon as Gideon was dead, that the children of Israel turned again, and went a whoring after Baalim, and made Baal-berith their god.
1Chr.5
[25] And they transgressed against the God of their fathers, and went a whoring after the gods of the people of the land, whom God destroyed before them.
2Chr.21
[13] But hast walked in the way of the kings of Israel, and hast made Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to go a whoring, like to the whoredoms of the house of Ahab, and also hast slain thy brethren of thy father's house, which were better than thyself:
Pss.73
[27] For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.
Pss.106
[39] Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.
Ezek.6
[9] And they that escape of you shall remember me among the nations whither they shall be carried captives, because I am broken with their whorish heart, which hath departed from me, and with their eyes, which go a whoring after their idols: and they shall lothe themselves for the evils which they have committed in all their abominations.
Ezek.23
[30] I will do these things unto thee, because thou hast gone a whoring after the heathen, and because thou art polluted with their idols.
Hos.4
[12] My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God.
Hos.9
[1] Rejoice not, O Israel, for joy, as other people: for thou hast gone a whoring from thy God, thou hast loved a reward upon every cornfloor.
Sir.46
[11] And concerning the judges, every one by name, whose heart went not a whoring, nor departed from the Lord, let their memory be blessed.
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by Richwallet: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2022

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by Richwallet: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
This new philosophy the Devil being White is a cover up. Allthroughout the ancient world the Devil is painted Black from Indus Cush, the Islamic world, Egypt, Ethiopia and the Christian world. Sometimes the Devil was seen as red as in Set and Esau yet for the most part the Devil is Black. This is because devil worship was everywhere in the ancient world, cult prostitution and human sacrifice was the norm. Slavery was the norm in the ancient world this includes Egypt for all those who celebrate Egypt, it was not an utopian society. The only counterforce to the pagan devil worship committed by Black empires and kingdoms all over the world was Jerusalem. Yes the Black Jews of Jerusalem were the only priests of the Supreme Being who promised liberty and a garden paradise to all of mankind. People from all kingdoms would visit the Temple of Solomon which was a wonder before the Egyptian Babylonians destroyed it and looted it treasures The war against Black Jews is old and ancient and it was the Black pagan devils of Rome who made the Jews White in order to counter their faith.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by Richwallet: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Richwallet:
Georgia Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority is under investigation after being accused of running a SEX ring and pimping out its pledges to local politicians and businessmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rUb0B-EhFg

Qedesha

A qedesha (or qedsha), Hebrew spelling קדשה, is a temple or sacred prostitute, in several ancient Middle East ern religions. They are particularly associated with the goddess Astarte . The male equivalent of a "qedesha" is a "qadesh".

Demons of Prostitution
Demons of Prostitution. There are four named demonic jinn of prostitution in Jewish mysticism: Agrat bat Mahlat, Eisheth Zenunim, Lilith, and Naamah. Each one is a succubus and one of the wives of Satan. They are ranked as the demons of prostitutes and whores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufHiOQR-JUI

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Don't be in the dark about the living lineage of Jesus get your copy of Holy Bloodline Holy Grail!

Get it here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=holy+grail+pdf&oq=holy+grail+pdf&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30l8.7706j1j4&client=ms-android-att-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 12:59am On Jan 12, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
Who is Jacob in the Quran
Jacob (یَعقوب) in the Quran, who is also known as Israel (اسرائیل), was a great prophet of God who came after Prophet Isaac and God mentions his name 16 times in the Quran. In fact, Jacob was Isaac’s son and Prophet Ibrahim’s grandson. His descendants came to be known as the Children of Israel. Interestingly, God gives the good news of both Isaac and Jacob to Ibrahim and his wife in the Quran:

وَامْرَأَتُهُ قَائِمَةٌ فَضَحِكَتْ فَبَشَّرْنَاهَا بِإِسْحَاقَ وَمِن وَرَاءِ إِسْحَاقَ يَعْقُوبَ ﴿71﴾

His wife, standing by, laughed as We gave her the good news of [the birth of] Isaac, and of Jacob, after Isaac. 1

God would reveal His messages to Jacob and he would follow them. God mentions his name alongside other prophets who received revelation:

إِنَّا أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ كَمَا أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَىٰ نُوحٍ وَالنَّبِيِّينَ مِن بَعْدِهِ ۚ وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَعِيسَىٰ وَأَيُّوبَ وَيُونُسَ وَهَارُونَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا دَاوُودَ زَبُورًا ﴿163﴾

We have indeed revealed to you as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him, and [as] We revealed to Abraham and Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, Jesus and Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon—and We gave David the Psalms— 2

Jacob in the Quran’s Advice to His Sons
Jacob advised his sons to believe in one God, and not to die unless they have submitted themselves fully to God:

وَوَصَّىٰ بِهَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بَنِيهِ وَيَعْقُوبُ يَا بَنِيَّ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ اصْطَفَىٰ لَكُمُ الدِّينَ فَلَا تَمُوتُنَّ إِلَّا وَأَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ ﴿132﴾

Abraham enjoined this [creed] upon his children, and [so did] Jacob, [saying], ‘My children! Allah has indeed chosen this religion for you; so do not die except as those who have surrendered themselves [to Allah]. 3

Jacob in the Quran: Israel Forbids Certain Things for Himself
Prophet Jacob lived at a time when God had not revealed the Torah yet. Therefore, God would send revelation to Jacob and tell him what is right and wrong and what must be allowed and forbidden. The Quran states this fact:

کُلُّ الطَّعَامِ كَانَ حِلًّا لِّبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ إِلَّا مَا حَرَّمَ إِسْرَائِيلُ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِ مِن قَبْلِ أَن تُنَزَّلَ التَّوْرَاةُ ۗ قُلْ فَأْتُوا بِالتَّوْرَاةِ فَاتْلُوهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿93﴾

All food was lawful to the Children of Israel except what Israel had forbidden himself before the Torah was sent down. Say, ‘Bring the Torah, and read it, if you are truthful.’ 4

The great prophet Jacob praised in the Holy Quran is defamed and slandered by the Nation of Islam doctrine. They turn Jacob in Arabic Yakub and Hebrew Yakov into the Devil. An evil scientist pretty much like the Black scientists behind the killer COVID vaccines. Yet no where in the Bible or Quran nor world history is any of this evil Jacob found. Besides demonizing an entire type of people for being White they go further. Did you know that Nation of Islam teaches Jesus was White and so was Prophet Muhammad? They even teach Islam is the true religion of the Blackman despite many Black races never had any Biblical Historical Culture and ancestors were polytheists. They also turn Jesus into a Muslim despite Arabia was a wilderness during Jesus' time. Prophet Muhammad was Arabia's first and only prophet and there are hundreds of prophets in the history of Jerusalem. The Black Jews were the priests of the One Deity and the Black Moors and Berbers brought disgrace and shame to the faith of prophet Muhammad. Many of them took their Shahadas and returned to their forefathers pagan religion. The Black Muslims bad behavior are the reasons the White Arabs hate all Blacks today. And this twisting of Islam for political gain doesn't help bring humanity to the Most High.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ever wondered why secret societies are secret? Why is it that an overwhelming majority of elite leaders in America, including those who've occupied the highest office, have belonged to an organization in the vast network of secret societies, whose rituals and teachings derived from the ancient mystery schools of Egypt and Babylon?Why is death the penalty for breaking a secret society oath? Why do they pay homage to pagan gods and goddesses?Why do many self-proclaimed Christians belong to these secret societies, when their practices blatantly violate God's Commandments, such as Exodus 20:3, which states, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me?" And why don't their pastors say anything about it?Is there a secret motive behind the positive PR that many of these secret organizations receive for their good deeds such as feeding programs, scholarships, volunteering, youth mentoring, etc. that even the lower ranking members of these societies don't know about?Could today's network of these secret societies be the architects and workers of the antichrist' New World Order aka "Illuminati," as prophesied in the Holy Bible?These questions and more will be answered by author and Evangelist Rayford L. Johnson, who has spent more than 20 years researching, writing and teaching on the occult. Johnson has counseled and ministered demon deliverance prayers on many former members of the occult. Many of them have testified that they have been set free by the power of Jesus Christ from the spiritual torment and generational curses that the pagan rituals and oaths have unknowingly brought upon them and even their family through the "spiritual legalities" of breaking God's commandments."The Truth Shall Make You Free."John 8:32

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Consensus reality is that which is generally agreed to be reality, based on a consensus view. ... This consensus can be used as a pragmatic guide, either on the assumption that it seems to approximate some kind of valid reality, or simply because it is more "practical" than perceived alternatives

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2022
These pagans devils are trying to change the order of what comes first and what comes last. In terms of culture homosexuality would be considered good and and heterosexuality would be considered bad. Whoever is the strongest will become the law instead of all men considered equal under the law. The New World Order is turning the whole world upside down to put paganism first and the Abrahamic faith last. They are doing this by mass murdering millions through the vaccines and world chaos in order to change the consensus reality. They are calling it climate change as a code world because the climate they desire to change is the cultural one. They want to open all borders to where paganism, homosexuality and witchcraft is legal everywhere and Yahwe's law is overthrown.

They even admit that their response to the virus hoax caused more death and chaos I.e Pandemonium.

Gay Is the New World Order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMPzEZ-yJVQ

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by Richwallet: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Human sacrifice will be the norm of the New World Order as people revert back to pagan practices for practical solutions. Whenever there has been a downfall of civilization ignorant idolatry has risen. Yes people actually believe killing someone will change their fortune.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 1:53am On Jan 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salvation (spirit, Soul, And Body) / Systematically Dismantling Joshua 10:13: 'Sun Stand Still' / Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.