Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold (64676 Views)

EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Ayomi90: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

Read page 304 where it claims only one fatality at Lekki , the report was unsigned and made no mention of the other 221 Petitions
What about the one person that was confirmed dead, will the money paid bring back the dead? So the army is free to kill anyone protesting as long as the government will pay the family compensation. Mental slavery is affecting you. E go reach ur family soon ND they will pay compensation.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Speaklove: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2021
tradepunter:

May fire and brimstone be your portion for using the lord Jesus name in vein and also support evil.

This evil actions you protecting may it visit thy household

Hmmn.
For trying to contend for the faith - I would say you "You tried."
but you could have said something better than what's written up there.
It's hard to be tolerant of Somethings sometimes but we can learn gradually.

Bless those who curse you or abuses you
For In doing these you would prove to be a good representative of the Christ you're trying to defend.

Please tender an apology to him and move on.
God bless you
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Christistruth00: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=laytoshtwo post=107663033][/quote]

Those cooking up fake news God will deal with them

The Report isn’t even Signed so what are you sweating over ?

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Natajo2021: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:
This Fake Lekki Panel report has just Scored a Spectacular Own Goal

On page 304 it lists the 14 Petitions received from Lekki Toll Gate incident and their Compensations only Abuta Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel Solomon was Paid N25 Million as Compensation

Truth is just too Powerful for its haters to handle !!!!!!!!!
You are a born fool. Better for your mother not to have conceived you. The curses of the dead are upon you.
Brainless individual attracting curses upon yourself.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Christistruth00: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2021
luvinhubby:

Stop disgracing yourself with intellectually empty comments publicly

Intellectual you said ?

Well this fake report is even unsigned to Start with
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by luvinhubby(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

Intellectual you said ?

Well this fake report is even unsigned to Start with

Not signed you said?
And your governor is acting on unsigned report?

Stop making a ridicule of your sense publicly

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by aminusodiq(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

On page 304 it lists the 14 Petitions received from Lekki Toll Gate incident and their Compensations only Abuta Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel Solomon was Paid N25 Million as Compensation

oponu buruku

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by luvinhubby(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

Those cooking up fake news God will deal with them

The Report isn’t even Signed so what are you sweating over ?

In this context, you are the one attracting God's punishment on yourself, you are the one peddling false news here
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by whitedove(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=saferoom post=107662623]When will Investigative Journalist Kemi apologise for her investigative report that no lives were lost at Lekki Toll Gate?
When will lai Mohammed resign?
May Thunder visit all those that claimed that noone died there IF they dont repent[/quote she is cursed already! what do you expect from a demented daughter of a politician that brought us this wahala?
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Atk1nson(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2021
flokii:

Well, the protest took a tribal turn when the likes of Dj sWITCH and her cohorts accused Tinubu who is not holding any political office of giving orders to Army to shoot people at Lekki.. like they think we are fo0ls to just swallow any rubbish they vomit?

In saner climes, people like Dj sWITCH won't be walking free now after flouting a state government's law. Moreover why didn't the panel talk of the fake pictures, zobo-stained flag etc. the hoodlums used to instigate umrest across the country. I know how I felt that night, maybe that is why I'm pained over the deceit and destruction of properties that followed.

You made entirely no sense.....how does accusing tinubu equate a tribal turn.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by tesseract: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2021
I knew the BMCs would be deployed in full force to this thread. Shameless asswipes that have sold their souls for 30k.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

Read page 304 where it claims only one fatality at Lekki , the report was unsigned and made no mention of the other 221 Petitions
o ni iku re

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by tradepunter: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2021
Speaklove:

Hmmn.
For trying to contend for the faith - I would say you "You tried."
but you could have said something better than what's written up there.
It's hard to be tolerant of Somethings sometimes but we can learn gradually.

Bless those who curse you or abuses you
For In doing these you would prove to be a good representative of the Christ you're trying to defend.

Please tender an apology to him and move on.
God bless you

The evil people support is so unbearable that it makes one sick to the stomach..

Ordinary Nigerians go through a lot every day not knowing knowing were their next meal will come from.

so it hurts to see people defend oppressors who knowingly subvert and kill ordinary Nigerians for been tired of the day to day suffering they go through.

Authorities such as the military that their vow is never to kill the people they enlist to protect are now part of the machinery.

Thanks for your input, you made a valid point.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2021
The Lekki report looks honest. I should applaud them for that.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by olalat(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

. Oloriburuku nie
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by LiMuBai: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2021
Benbellamor:
Mr Macaroni has written his name in Gold...despite what he went through last year in the hands of the security operatives he stage another protest at the Tollgate this year...

He is an example of dedicated youth... That has a focus...May God Bless you for standing with the truth
Your tireless efforts will never be forgotten...

Benbellamor
All his effort will amount to nothing if he doesn't vote come 2023.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Christistruth00: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2021
tollyboy5:

the cheap popularity you seek grin you shall find

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Christistruth00: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2021
luvinhubby:

In this context, you are the one attracting God's punishment on yourself, you are the one peddling false news here

Fake news is fake news
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by tollyboy5(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=107665560][/quote]
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by descarado: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2021
Seankhalifa:
d only way he can be a true hero... he should not contest for office... and help the voiceless fight for their rights

Do you believe that? cheesy

Let's sit back and watch.
By the way, I watched the video where he confronted policemen for extorting one guy so. Go and watch that video, this time concentrate only on Mr macaroni, then make your judgement.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Christistruth00: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2021
tollyboy5:

Does that look like Judicial language. ?

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by TemmyT002(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2021
People will still come against him in the future.
Nigerians always betray their heroes.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Adakintroy: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2021
1000angstroms:

He is not the cause of why your frustration is larger than his comedy effect. He is responsible for his skits and you are responsible for what you make out of it, that your life is soaked in immorality and your mind reads evil of everything is not his fault.
I as a person do read that promiscuous life is a double knife edge that have ill effects, haven't you watched where his wife caught him and the battle that ensued or his skit on loan apps.
Oga am saying you need to be in a rehab not watching skit, when you are done with the rehab and thorough counselling then you can start watching skit. Ignore that advice and one day a news on front page will be that a nairalander drank bleach.

Na me de frustrated but na una de protest up and down. See how eye de turn una. Buhari never finished with una. Me am rugged. He no get wetin Nigeria wan throw at me..but you pussy nigers de cry like women up and down for small Nigeria mater.

My own be say. Macronni is a yansh peddling pyschopath. He should not be leading a prostest..let him use his art to send the right message to youths.. all of you idiotess absorbed yourself of any responsibilities to societies and place everythi g at the feet of politicians. Even the idoites wizkid will join and support protest with their useless yansh music.

Suffer never kill una. Them go shoot una like dogs. You go see them for bar for night de waiste money carry big yansh come de complain say country hard. Country hard and you de use iPhone. Hardship keep you there.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Christistruth00: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Natajo2021:

You are a born fool. Better for your mother not to have conceived you. The curses of the dead are upon you.
Brainless individual attracting curses upon yourself.

He whom Jesus Christ has Blessed no one can ever Curse

All your Curses only multiply the Grace, Mercy and Blessings of God infinitely

The report is Fake and unsigned

The report is fake

Check page 304 it listed only Abuta Solomon as a Fatality from at Lekki and his brother Nathaniel was awarded N25 Million Compensation

There was no massacre at Lekki
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Mental
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by VULCAN(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2021
"Self proclaimed heros"(sic)

Aside from the fact that you can't spell heroes...

Please mention some of these "self proclaimed" ones.

I ask because it's clear you don't even know what the phrase "self proclaimed" means.

You're just another functional illiterate who will claim that he went to a higher institution.

What you did there that left you incapable of sound communication is the problem.

descarado:

Nigerians are so easy to deceive.

He isn't the first, nor will be the last. He is smart with eye on the main goal.
Heroism is never part of Nigerian culture.
All self proclaimed heros have ulterior motives.
Study your history.

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by descarado: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2021
Adakintroy:

Na me de frustrated but na una de protest up and down. See how eye de turn una. Buhari never finished with una. Me am rugged. He no get wetin Nigeria wan throw at me..but you pussy nigers de cry like women up and down for small Nigeria mater.

My own be say. Macronni is a yansh peddling pyschopath. He should not be leading a prostest..let him use his art to send the right message to youths.. all of you idiotess absorbed yourself of any responsibilities to societies and place everythi g at the feet of politicians. Even the idoites wizkid will join and support protest with their useless yansh music.

Suffer never kill una. Them go shoot una like dogs. You go see them for bar for night de waiste money carry big yansh come de complain say country hard. Country hard and you de use iPhone. Hardship keep you there.
I needed to quote you.

I have watched some of his skits. Nothing except degrading women and guys will scream aaayeee.

In a civilised country, he will be in jail straight away.

He has no respect for women. Very disgusting skits you can't watch with your kids.
I watch brother shagi.
Do you see how he uses his skits to address everyday societal problems especially those in power?
That's what comedy skits should be.
Even if he want to yab some behaviours of women, it should be balanced like bro shagi does.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by crazygod(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

No
Choi. Who do you this kain thing. It is well.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by alphaNomega: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2021
Blitzerz:

But u and lai Mohammed said before that zero persons died na.

Are u agreeing that at least someone died now?

He wants to be in government. You must have the ability to speak from both sides of your mouth to qualify.

Look at Lai

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by tollyboy5(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

Does that look like Judicial language. ?
Lol wetin dis one dey talk? undecided

So I should fry beans ?
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by luvinhubby(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

Fake news is fake news

And fake news is coming from you, stop peddling lies, satan hates competitors like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.