Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold (64669 Views)

EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Lightorder: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2021
Benbellamor:
Mr Macaroni has written his name in Gold...despite what he went through last year in the hands of the security operatives he stage another protest at the Tollgate this year...

He is an example of dedicated youth... That has a focus...May God Bless you for standing with the truth
Your tireless efforts will never be forgotten...

Benbellamor
a rare type. Very strong young man
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Lightorder: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:
This Fake Lekki Panel report has just Scored a Spectacular Own Goal

On page 304 it lists the 14 Petitions received from Lekki Toll Gate incident and their Compensations only Abuta Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel Solomon was Paid N25 Million as Compensation

Truth is just too Powerful for its haters to handle !!!!!!!!!
yours is becoming a sickness. May devil handle your life the way protesters were handled at Lekki toll gate. Huge amen to that, if you are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Lightorder: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
Just pray something similar does not befall you or any of your family/generations.
it must o . His false prayers won’t stop karma from happening
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by christistruth01: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Lightorder:
yours is becoming a sickness. May devil handle your life the way protesters were handled at Lekki toll gate. Huge amen to that, if you are right.

He whom Jesus christ has blessed no one can ever Curse

All your Curses only multiply the Grace, Peace ,, Mercy and Blessings of God infinitely

The report is Fake and unsigned

The report is fake

Check page 304 it listed only Abuta Solomon as a Fatality from at Lekki and his brother Nathaniel was awarded N25 Million Compensation

There was no massacre at Lekki

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Borntodie: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

On page 304 it lists the 14 Petitions received from Lekki Toll Gate incident and their Compensations only Abuta Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel Solomon was Paid N25 Million as Compensation

may You and your family members die by the hands of Nigeria army AMEN....
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by belshazzar(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2021
Kobicove:
He's doing well but I still think he should use his number 6 sometimes...not every battle is worth fighting grin
yes bruh, not every damn battle, Achilles know better now
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by od501: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Tge truth you say? Which truth exactly?! Some of you are too use to oppression that you barely differentiate between a normal life and an oppressed life. Should there even be a shooting?! What was the military even going at that site?! When has the military become a riot police?! Keep feeling OK with oppression, but as for those us, it's a no no.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by christistruth01: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2021
od501:

Tge truth you say? Which truth exactly?! Some of you are too use to oppression that you barely differentiate between a normal life and an oppressed life. Should there even be a shooting?! What was the military even going at that site?! When has the military become a riot police?! Keep feeling OK with oppression, but as for those us, it's a no no.

https://punchng.com/video-i-fainted-when-i-saw-my-brothers-lifeless-body-on-the-ground-at-lekki-toll-gate-nathaniel-solomon/

How come Nathaniel Solomon on your useless fake list was listed as dead but was alive to give this interview to punch on 11th September 2021

How come this very Nathaniel Solomon was Awarded N25 Million for his dead brother Abuta Solomon who was the only Lekki petitioner listed as dead on line 7 of page 304 ?

What is happening here ?

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by belshazzar(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

He whom Jesus christ has blessed no one can ever Curse

All your Curses only multiply the Grace, Peace ,, Mercy and Blessings of God infinitely

The report is Fake and unsigned

The report is fake

Check page 304 it listed only Abuta Solomon as a Fatality from at Lekki and his brother Nathaniel was awarded N25 Million Compensation

There was no massacre at Lekki
Are you by chance a relative of abuta solomon?
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Nwakannaya1: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Why did you skip the previous pages 297-298 that had the number and identity of the casualties?

Not every casualty will petition. There were about 48 casualties captured by the panel, but only 14 petitions were received. That there is only one deceased amongst the petitioners does not imply one deceased in the entire brouhaha.

On a different note, even one life is too much to lose.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by odonky: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

Read page 304 where it claims only one fatality at Lekki , the report was unsigned and made no mention of the other 221 Petitions
Your daily prayers should read thus: "Lord Jesus Christ, deliver me from the desire of vain glory because that's my greatest problem"
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Sambab(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2021
kovic7:
Fake lekki shootings/massacre have vindicated the FG....
DJ switch is a bloody liar. Inasmuch as I don't like this FG or police brutality, so far, nobody has been able to clearly prove that there was actually a massacre....
Mr Macaroni is GOLD though.. proper example of an activist.... 10000 times better than kpomo lips Deji Afeyanji

Another slowpoke was ranting. Your obsession for the government has blind folded your senses
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by od501: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

https://punchng.com/video-i-fainted-when-i-saw-my-brothers-lifeless-body-on-the-ground-at-lekki-toll-gate-nathaniel-solomon/

How come Nathaniel Solomon on your useless fake list was listed as dead but was alive to give this interview to punch on 11th September 2021

Hope you can read and understand English sir? Please read again. (Forget the typos).
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by NGELEBUBE: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

you are a bigger fool than liar mohamed, i spit on ur grave!
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by okwusdaddy: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

We are still waiting to hear from your master.Lie Mohammed

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by drealcivilceno(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2021
ambale:
Are you not tired of all this nonchalance

So you knew more than the panel right

Remember it was setup by the government itself

Continue basking in your fake reality

As in...

They don't know...

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by christistruth01: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2021
belshazzar:
Are you by chance a relative of abuta solomon?

No

I hate lies

May he rest in peace
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by NGELEBUBE: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

Read page 304 where it claims only one fatality at Lekki , the report was unsigned and made no mention of the other 221 Petitions

so at last there was a fatality, thought u idiots said there were none, it shall never be well with u, buhari, liar mohamed, femi adesina, shehu garbage garuba etc.......i repeat it shall never be well with the above mentioned QED!
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by drealcivilceno(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

That is not what he is saying!

Can you change it?

If No, let it go!

Every dog has his day!
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by christistruth01: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Nwakannaya1:

Why did you skip the previous pages 297-298 that had the number and identity of the casualties?

Not every casualty will petition. There were about 48 casualties captured by the panel, but only 14 petitions were received. That there is only one deceased amongst the petitioners does not imply one deceased in the entire brouhaha.

On a different note, even one life is too much to lose.

Did I tell you that the Report is fake

Here is Nathaniel Solomon who was no 46 on that useless fake list and listed as dead at Lekki Toll granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 September 2021

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by okwusdaddy: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=okwusdaddy post=107667397][/quote]

We are still waiting to hear from your master.Lie Mohammed
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by thinkmoney(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

We are in it together. If u are even leaving abroad, u come home sometimes and ur families too are here.
Change that ur name from christ whatever. You should be animal trash, sick in the head or earthscum
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Premiumwriter2: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

but you are shameless and shameful.

Even if no one died, does it make it okay to use force to threaten civilians of a nation?

And then one died.

Your fellow citizens are working hard to ensure justice but here you are paid to bring them down. God will surely punish a filth like you.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Nwakannaya1: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Did I tell you that the Report is fake

Here is Nathaniel Solomon who was no 46 on that useless fake list and listed as dead at Lekki Toll granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 September 2021

Why did you choose to be daft? Nathaniel Solomon is the petitioner and representative of the deceased who is Abuta Solomon.

It is clearly stated there in the list of petitioners. To further authenticate it, there is no Nathaniel Solomon in the 48person list of casualties, there is only Abuta Solomon who is the deceased and brother to Nathaniel Solomon. The other Nathaniel Solomon on that list can be someone else who did not even petition.

Don't sell your humanity for crumbs, may be, just one day, you may be at the receiving end.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by crazygod(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2021
TheKingmann:
there wasn't any massacre, stop believing any Useless panel reports
Nah.... It should be the other way round. The panel have everything to gain by saying that there was no shooting or killing (knowing well the type of country we are after 'settlement'). You do realize they have everything to lose also by bringing this truth out because it rubbishes every lie the govt told.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by weljewel: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Praise God
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by ogbe88(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2021
Mr man, don't let me deal with you.
christistruth01:

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by ogbe88(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2021
Pls take your meds, you are not well
flokii:
I still feel a Yoruba Justice would have ordered the arrest of Dj sWITCH for flouting the curfew order of a sitting executive governor of Lagos State or at least invite her to know her motives.. I mean reasonable folks that joined the protests retired to their homes around 6-7pm except Dj sWITCH and her cohorts that convened at Lekki toll gate till midnight to act their evil script.

The panel report to me is based on prejudice and not facts from forensic examination or investigations. You can't wipe blood of 'massacre' victims off in one night despite the huge looting of shops by hoodlums all through the night.

Lagos State should please not encourage injustice and disregard for law. Infact henceforth no Igbo should lead any protest in Yorubaland again. Like one of the Eastern states lawmaker rightly said to the likes of Phyno, if you want to protest, go to your state. Charity begins at home.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by christistruth01: 11:18am On Nov 16, 2021
ogbe88:
Mr man, don't let me deal with you.

More

Here is Nathaniel Solomon who was no 46 on that useless fake list and listed as dead at Lekki Toll granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 Sep 2021

He was also awarded N25 Million for the only Lekki fatality his brother on Pg 304 line 7

https://punchng.com/video-i-fainte

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Anndrew(m): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2021
Macaroni for lagos governor..that if them go gree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.