Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,282 members, 7,822,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) (43150 Views)

9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Emmypure: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
U sure say azeez no be that nairalanders wey create topic few days ago that his wife no allow am bleep?
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by BRATISLAVA: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
AprokoGirl:

Shared By: https://www.instagram.com/p/CWT2XJwrzj4/

I don't understand.

What is wrong with you typing the word violence and beater ? Are those now forbidden words that they need to be censored with asterisks?

Very soon there will be no free speech. This isn't the first time I'm seeing that ridiculous sort of thing.

If you cannot type the word violence, how will you call out vi*olence?
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by cococandy(f): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
Klass99:

Since the Garden of Eden, or did you not receive the memo?
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
RIP to the dead....Azeez would be caught and justice would be served
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Tobedated(m): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
gfon:
I blame the wife..some women baffle me sha,how do you stay with someone that always beat you up everytime??she even lost a pregnancy before,but she still stayed with the monster.the signs were glaring that he's gonna kill you someday,but she still stayed.Mehn i weak for some women o

have you ever heard of the stockholm syndrome if you do you will understand what going on
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Tobedated(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Helpfromabove1:
Find him , castrate him and kill him little by little he is a beast beating a woman is bad talkless of beating an eight months old pregnant woman

He is surely a beast

But the woman no try at all this is not the first time of him beating u in such condition, what are you still waiting for

U should have run for ur life I hope other ladies will learn from this

God! you are a beast
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:
Omo, to marry now na big problem.

Godspeed to all married people. You guys are the real MVPs.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Exczz: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Jesus
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by benuejosh: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
cococandy:
shut up your stupid mouth
You see, comprehension and understanding can really be a problem even if you're very well enlightened. I got a professor confused recently till i made him understand my point during a field work. 69 look the same based on your standing position.

Well, i was thinking, what could a woman do so much that will lead to a man beating her to the point of death. Beating her to death makes no meaning to me. And i am not sure i would ever do that to anyone. So i want to really know what she did that could actually warrant that from a husband. I can't imagine it. It was totally wrong.

So before you shut someone up again, please try to understand the perspective or the angle from which a person is talking. Or do you like to be spoon fed with a child's English. Abi you just love shutting people up! Tse kwase.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Hapinex01: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Inshallah hand go touch am wherever he is
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by caesymore(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
chatinent:
Any man who beats his wife deserves to be electrocuted!

Any man who his wife beats, undecided, the husband still deserves to be electrocuted!

My verdict: catch Azeez, seize Azeez, beat Azeez until he ceases to be Azeez.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Richvibes1997: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
chatinent:

Any man who his wife beats, undecided, the husband still deserves to be electrocuted!

but women love it that way, the bad guys way sad
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Uguruzik(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
If you want want marry, try check the name of your spouse wella, almost every Azeez I know are violent, some of them are terrorists, Also don't marry ladies with such names as Chioma Ojukwu, Kassandra,
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Too bad embarassed
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by iyke2frankeze: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wife battering added to skull mining and vulture grilling. Too bad!
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
chatinent:

ARE U OK ?
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by aimmoney9: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2021
delzbaba:
Azeez is a bastard.
Chidimma ojukwu is a bastard
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by ImaIma1(f): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2021
And she still stayed after the first time. Now I'm sure she wished she took her life more seriously.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Tobedated:

God! you are a beast

Not me him ,am not a woman beater talkless of a pregnant woman
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by MarieSucre(f): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Juell:
Now this is so sad and preventable. It happened the first, second, third time and it also continued.... Must you stay married?
A
If she divorce, will you marry her?

You all are acting like you don't know how Nigeria discriminates single mothers.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by MarieSucre(f): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Asgard73:
... and would have mined her skull if no be say dem cramp am

Yoruba doings..

This is a disgusting behaviour. Change!
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by MarieSucre(f): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
gfon:
I blame the wife..some women baffle me sha,how do you stay with someone that always beat you up everytime??she even lost a pregnancy before,but she still stayed with the monster.the signs were glaring that he's gonna kill you someday,but she still stayed.Mehn i weak for some women o

If she divorce will you marry her?

You are acting like you don't know that Nugeria stigmatizez single mothers.

It's sad she is dead but don't act like you don't know why women stay.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Tobedated(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Helpfromabove1:

Not me him ,am not a woman beater talkless of a pregnant woman
tell me what the difference between the person that beats his wife to death and the one who torture the man to death
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tobedated:

tell me what the difference between the person that beats his wife to death and the one who torture the man to death

The diff can be found in the senerio of a person that was sentence to death by hanging for killing another person. It is call justice for the dead and lesson for the living , and as for the mode of death which u classify as torture is equal the case of beating a woman that has carried a pregnancy for eight months just one month to go for her to see her joy and she had to die in pain both her and the unborn child . If he is not torture to death is with not equate that of the woman and discourage other beast like.

I want to believe you are not a woman beater
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Juell(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
MarieSucre:

A
If she divorce, will you marry her?

You all are acting like you don't know how Nigeria discriminates single mothers.
So it's better she died in marriage, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Dies In Students' Hostel: EBSU Student & Boyfriend Arrested / Crossdresser Arrested For Deceiving Man Who Paid Him For Sex In Delta (Video) / EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.