Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age (45878 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / Men,Please leave people's wives alone! / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by andyanders: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Days are gone when you can get a woman with the qualities of Joke. What we have now are slay mamas that only explore their sexual desire, tasting for different dicks and how long/time they can last.

By the time they must have slept with over 1,000 men and the clocking is going against them, they will be going from one prayer house to another looking for God fearing man. 95% of ladies now are after material things and unclothedness.

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by RightToReject(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Men strive to be kind and good in general to your wives and everyone in general because it is the right thing to do, but only continually be kind and good to your wives, or anyone at all, who have justified the ones already being to them. Don't allow anyone to blackmail you into pandering to the whims and caprices of a small-minded wife (or person) in the name of striving to be in her good book in view of having her treat you well at your old age. I wonder where it is even certified that only men are always the ones to be in deplorable states at old age.

7 Likes

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by lkillbrokehoes: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
tollyboy5:

I'm 1000% sure no be u dey ur profile grin
That's zzor, rozcol the pathological liar and attention seeker. grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by 8stargeneral: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Marriage should be equal...not one sided

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
So true and such an emotional photo.
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by qtguru(m): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Romanoff:
When couples are friends, they will treat each other well.

Na only master and slave relationship dey make women resent their husband.

I agree with this,

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by JustforMen: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Don't exaggerate your importance in men's lives.
women don't hold the key to enjoyment and happiness.
the woman you see and admire had been both faithful and respectful to her husband that is why she appears to be happy in the marriage.
if she was a rascal foolish, troublesome, maladjusted, frustrated feminist, her life will end like the frustrated woemen we see today.
may be like the OP.
she is a good woman and so she made for herself a good husband. it is not the other way round.

the OP cannot even keep a boyfriend 5alk more of a husband.

forget about your sexual appendage and just be a good human being. life will reward you accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by SweetVibe: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Or11:
What kinda feminist post is this. Couples should be kind to each other. Marriage isn't a one way traffic
Wait!!!… you were expecting sense from a feminist?

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Rastaramsey(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Feminism everywhere

Why can't he say it in a vice versa way
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by trumpcoat(m): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
That's the truth,another thing is men marry who you're older than so well so that at old age the woman will still be strong to take care of you, before they will start saying age is just a number,
By the way,we can add colours to interior and exterior walls call us now
08028287950 trumpcoat paint
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Kikimart(f): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is certainly for men with one wife not hose with wives and children scattered over the world not minding if they are taken care of or not.
Wives treat your husbands well, Husbands treat your wives well and Mother-Inlaws, don't be wicked to your son's wives, allow peace to reign.
Las las we all will be fine
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by tollyboy5(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
She's 19+ and I had her mother when I was 14 so you now how we marry early those days
Oh! So you're zzor that's cool. grin
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Bigpapi: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
ajanma2:
Self acclaimed activist,Chimelum Ajanma has taken to his facebook page to share his thought in reference to Olu Jacob and joke silver viral photo.

In his words;

''Her facial expression is emotional.That's true love right there.

The wife, Joke Silva is looking good likewise Olu Jacobs.Olu's body is ageing which is quite natural,there's no big deal.One day we will all leave this body as we came in.

He's old and his wife is taking good care of him. Men please be good and kind to your wife if you wish and want to enjoy your old age''

https://www.facebook.com/100001875645074/posts/6359376117468180/?app=fbl

What of person wey no marry? Abi na by force to marry?
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
tollyboy5:

Oh! So you're zzor that's cool. grin
The demon that quoted you is a psycho and never believe anything that comes from a psycho.Believe things I only tell you by myself.
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
In as much it is good to be good and caring to your wife. Not all women will reciprocate that thereafter.

On the ligher note, it's always funny how people take something the way it is on social media.

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by tjcare4u2005(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Good talk brother
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by noskcid(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
LordIsaac:
Hmmmm....well, what I read from that facial expression is different sha o. But I respect their privacy.

God bless you sir
That facial expression is different
Chewing gum dey that op eye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Crafteck1: 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
You assume hes enjoying his old age cos of a picture

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Trimque2k1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
But it's not ur duty to tell us cos someone else might have shown kindness to his wife while still energetic but people do change. cool
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Emaprince: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Let the good ones listen to this advise, women are keepers of good memories and will stand by you till eternity if you were good to her.My weakness is only for good but strong men,I hate wickedness in any form,don't frustrate your wife in your youth and expect Joke's love facial expression when you are old,the picture below is the type of expression you'll get.
So as the man is getting old, the wife will be getting younger abi? Both will be getting older at the same time.

The only difference is women knows how to manipulate their kids to care about them more than they do their dad who toiled and laboured under hot sun to give them good education and make them whobthey finally are.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by osazsky(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Marry your age mate o..all these 20 years gap is somehow..its good to be nice but who will take care of the wife like this when the man is far gone

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emaprince:
So as the man is getting old, the wife will be getting younger abi? Both will be getting older at the same time.

The only difference is women knows how to manipulate their kids to care about them more than they do their dad who toiled and laboured under hot sun to give them good education and make them whobthey finally are.
All join,na man wey good for him youth go enjoy old age else your name na sorry.
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by seyz91(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nonsense talk! undecided

na only men should be good to their wives cuz of old age abi?
who tell you say women too should not be good to their husband undecided

abi dem tell you say man wey no get wive or marry no enjoy hin old age?

every dick, tom and harry go sha won have a say in marriage as if dem get any slight experience of what real marriage is like and true love undecided
ajanma2:
Self acclaimed activist,Chimelum Ajanma has taken to his facebook page to share his thought in reference to Olu Jacob and joke silver viral photo.

In his words;

''Her facial expression is emotional.That's true love right there.

The wife, Joke Silva is looking good likewise Olu Jacobs.Olu's body is ageing which is quite natural,there's no big deal.One day we will all leave this body as we came in.

He's old and his wife is taking good care of him. Men please be good and kind to your wife if you wish and want to enjoy your old age''

https://www.facebook.com/100001875645074/posts/6359376117468180/?app=fbl
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Digmygold: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ubunja says we shouldnt get married. He only humps and dumps. His old age will be in a retirement home where he will go through the worst frustration of his life in his old age which has already begun. The shrunken, wrinkled grey haired gigolo.

Kudos to Joke Silva. God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by descartes400: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Or11:
What kinda feminist post is this. Couples should be kind to each other. Marriage isn't a one way traffic

I was about to say what da hell..but you already beat me to it.

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Successlane: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Men create bad wives,men betray women who truly love them.
Often true but not always true.

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by revolt(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
kennethfranc:
Once you are married to the right person, your "heaven" don start here on earth otherwise nah free visa to hell on earth
that's how you ppl sell this Cinderella dream.. . Marriage isn't enjoyment ...it is duty. If olu and joke narrate their ordeals in the marriage you'd probably be shocked. It didn't last this long cos she was happy or she was having constant sex or they were friends. They (especially the woman ) chose to maintain the peace. Today women think its about partnership and materialistic b.s plus xvideos type sex till old age looollll... its DUTY. It's a job. It's not meant to be easy. Ask our grandmother's and granddads... OH I forgot. ......feminists will say those women were weak and slaves.

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by GUNITGuy: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
To them married women are the only being meant to enjoy kindness from men while they should not be kind to no one even their in-laws, neighbors and others
Or11:

2 Likes

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Eriokanmi: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Forget the hug, dem dey fight wella. I remember a time madam wan divorce sef. She preferred to be addressed Joke Sylva then. They later reconciled. No marriage is made in heaven and no marriage is perfect. Things dey happen for their closet. They just chose to move on.
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by AbuAeesha: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Let the good ones listen to this advise, women are keepers of good memories and will stand by you till eternity if you were good to her.My weakness is only for good but strong men,I hate wickedness in any form,don't frustrate your wife in your youth and expect Joke's love facial expression when you are old,the picture below is the type of expression you'll get.
LOLZZZZ
and u put this Madam Patience's picture to proof what point after ur nice write-up??
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
AbuAeesha:

LOLZZZZ
and u put this Madam Patience's picture to proof what point after ur nice write-up??
To alert wicked men the facial expression they'll always get from their wives when they are old and tired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.