Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,304 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened (57118 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / I Have Made 4million Naira This Year / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Wanbissaka: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I would have supported you with 50k now, but that your Woman go take am too.
IF you story is True, then you married a Jezebel.
I can't support you financially to enable that LEECH continue feeding on you.
sir if you can give me half that amount I will be the happiest person on the planet of the Earth
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Doyou2019: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

Bros, it's world over. The price hike is world over, not just here. This period is when we are beginning to feel the impact of covid19 pandemic, money printing, supply chain disruption, trade sanction by the US against China among other things. I has nothing to say do with buhari.

Yea, food inflation, violation of human rights and insecurity are also world over, aren't they?
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by orumba(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Try vegetarian
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Saidfx(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
OP, you could be anybody here, but if this narration of your wife is true, then I can tell you unequivocally that your wife is mean! Infact, how can a sane wife in this trial period be acting ungrateful. You are even giving out more than 50% of your income for the upkeep of the house and she still deny you of food. The best thing to do now is to call a very sensible person from her family and explain to them in a subtle way and give them your conditions.

The hike in cooking gas is a disaster that most Nigerians are yet to concur with. The OYO syndrome will not allow us to see this ridiculous hike in prices of food as a disaster. The world of individualism is killing us and more and more of depression is loading.. May Almighty God in His infinite Mercies remove this fear fear syndrome from the minds of good people in this country and ease our generation of depression. Its well bro

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Lampass(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:
And I am very very angry. Gas I used to buy 2800, then 3k, 4k, and 5k. Suddenly it jumped to 7500 and now (today) 9250 in Port Harcourt. I am very very angry. Let no one here disturb me with nonsense news about Buhari and his nonsense South Africa Trade fair and nonsense. No cross me today o. I fit beat person

The gas finished yesterday. I told my wife that yesterday that I will buy the gas today because I needed to get to work and somehow raise money to augment what I have to be able to buy the gas. I told her to use the kerosene stove that yesterday and this morning. Guess her reply? She said she can't use kerosene even for a day. That even her Mum in the village does not use kerosene stove. She said a few other unprintable things.
For the sake of my 3 children I still had to buy the gas today.

I had not eaten in my house for a month now. The reason is that she said that they money I gave her for upkeep in October was not enough (I give her 62.5% of my monthly salary every month for our home upkeep). As a result she refused to give me food from around the middle of the month when she said the money had finished. She cooked for herself and the children (possibly from her own salary). When I gave her upkeep money for this month I told her not bother keeping food for me so that the money will go far enough. That's where we are till now. I have no intention of ever eating her food until she acknowledges that she was wrong and apologizes.

Now I know this WON'T happen. She will rather die than admit she's wrong or apologize. This is why I know that the mistake of a marriage is heading for the rocks and I am ready for it. Nonsense and ingredients. I have endured this nonsense for 15 years. I am done. Anything whe won happen tomorrow, make e happen today.

My brother, na so all women be o, na situation dey make them look good or different. Just broke small them go change completely to something else, no vex just dey manage @ least you don see her other part

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
swarley75:
Seriously are all these stories on nairaland about marriage wahala real or fictional because I don't understand how a man can not control his home. Somebody, please enlighten me.
Lol... did you marry a baby that you want to be controlling like a remote? You are very funny seriously
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Godmademan(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:
And I am very very angry. Gas I used to buy 2800, then 3k, 4k, and 5k. Suddenly it jumped to 7500 and now (today) 9250 in Port Harcourt. I am very very angry. Let no one here disturb me with nonsense news about Buhari and his nonsense South Africa Trade fair and nonsense. No cross me today o. I fit beat person

The gas finished yesterday. I told my wife that yesterday that I will buy the gas today because I needed to get to work and somehow raise money to augment what I have to be able to buy the gas. I told her to use the kerosene stove that yesterday and this morning. Guess her reply? She said she can't use kerosene even for a day. That even her Mum in the village does not use kerosene stove. She said a few other unprintable things.

I had not eaten in my house for a month now. The reason is that she said that they money I gave her for upkeep in October was not enough (I give her 62.5% of my monthly salary every month for our home upkeep). As a result she refused to give me food from around the middle of the month when she said the money had finished. She cooked for herself and the children (possibly from her own salary). When I gave her upkeep money for this month I told her not bother keeping food for me so that the money will go far enough. That's where we are till now. I have no intention of ever eating her food until she acknowledges that she was wrong and apologizes.

Now I know this WON'T happen. She will rather die than admit she's wrong or apologize. This is why I know that the mistake of a marriage is heading for the rocks and I am ready for it. Nonsense and ingredients. I have endured this nonsense for 15 years. I am done. Anything whe won happen tomorrow, make e happen today.
So if your marriage hit the rocks today it will be because of Buhari and food. Though times don't last, tough people do. Initially I thought your wife was the site at-home but thankfully she earns to take care of her children. That is some level of responsibility on her part. If your wife is not thinking straight at the moment cause of Buhari induced hardship, be her brain, be her guide. You are the captain of your ship, you are in charge of the compass. Allow her to whine in peace.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

Bros, it's world over. The price hike is world over, not just here. This period is when we are beginning to feel the impact of covid19 pandemic, money printing, supply chain disruption, trade sanction by the US against China among other things. I has nothing to say do with buhari.
You want to use the nonsense you wrote for us to pity Buhari.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by bluefilm: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

Oga, I don't know whether the problem is the Gas price or your Wife.

Wait, lemme check well.

I will get back to you soonest.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by midehi2(f): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

i have not time for people that refuses to educate themselves

See who is educated, your grammar is superb cheesy
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by od501: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

We did ourselves in the south
The north has no blame in this

Really? How exactly?
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Perhaps you are right

samintegrity:

Bro I don't think it's jega fault oo..

I feel it's our people over Sabi here that's causing most of our electoral problems..

Imagine, down here ordinary inec cleaner will be feeling like a boss anytime it's close to election time..

Same way gas/petrol attendant do feel like when there's a small fuel scarcity..

Perhaps you are right

Perhaps you are right

U can imagine bro.

In north nothing of such..

Most of our problems bro is from our very own people
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by od501: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Women are just terrible
Me, I didn't eat at home for more than 6months
My home consume more than my entire salary monthly.
If not for the Grace of God, maybe something terrible for don happen.

Ah....oga wetin u come dey chop nah?
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by deebrownneymar: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

I’m shocked you’re talking like you guys are newly weds about a 15-year marriage. Some peeps don’t learn and grow in marriages. That’s sad.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Rinoxy: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
bigtt76:
Oga sorry ooo ....work harder! Nigeria of yesterday no longer the same cheesy

So he should now die abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Joevina: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by wizkidblogger(f): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
As in, how does her apologizing adds value to you? it adds to your account balance or to your wieght?

It baffles me how some of us make so much big deal out of unnecessary things
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
od501:

Ah....oga wetin u come dey chop nah?
Haba oga people wey wan cook for us plenty full ground trying to use food to please us
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by od501: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Haba oga people wey wan cook for us plenty full ground trying to use food to please us

Ma guy! grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Adaanna(f): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Calm down oga grin
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by od501: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
KarinaLove:
Married Men And Marital Issues Are like 5&6.

Every day, one Married Man will bring his Marital Issue to Nairaland. I just tire. When you were marrying and making babies, did u tell us

Everybody has their own issues to deal with but we are matured not to come here and burden others. Since you all "Married Men" want to be bringing your issues here, here is mine below.

Well my own issue is that rain keeps falling in Lagos and it creates flood on my street making it difficult to go to work. Sometimes I can't even leave my house due to water everywhere. I just tired. As I speak, rain is failing. I wish I knew how to swim? But to swim in a mud dirty water Hell NO!!!

2) I did Modification of Name on my NIN in the 28th of October yet till now 16th of November, it's still the same old stories of "come back next week". I am tired. I have lost a lot of opportunities due to this unnecessary delay.

3) My father died when I was 13 yrs old. Let me end that there before I begin to shed tears while remembering how hard life has been.

4) I finished school, graduated with a Second Class Lower (2.2) but guess what, I couldn't secure a job.
Now I'm planning on going back to school and starting afresh in a whole different field. Imagine the Emotional Trauma
And nobody should start me with "Go for Masters now". Thunder fire Masters.

5) An doing business. I sell things online but it's not moving like it should. It's just God that is helping me.

Should I continue

You didn't mention the Simps on your list nah grin

Every woman has one.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Fourwinds:

Gas that is produced in Nigeria should be expensive? Oboy use your brain not anus...supposing will don't produce gas how much do you now expect use to buy it
only 30-40% were produced in Nigeria.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by rottennaija(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

You want to use the nonsense you wrote for us to pity Buhari.
actually no. I just state that it's not Nigeria alone
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by rottennaija(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Doyou2019:

Yea, food inflation, violation of human rights and insecurity are also world over, aren't they?
just talking about gas prices but you can add them
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by PDJT: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
codeigniter:

You are right, it reduces feminine monopoly in marriage, but polygamy is no longer sustainable

-Sure. Evaluating yourself and capability is always advisable before embarking on any adventure, i.e Polygamy.

-Men need their food and regular sex, otherwise they will be prone to prostate cancer, as regular sex helps to massage the prostate gland. One woman can’t keep up with that(regular sexual activities).
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by rottennaija(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tayorshd2:

I guess u are technically correct because a friend have said this earliar to me before now but the whole issue is that BUHARI HAS THIS BADLUCK because WHEN HE CAME INTO POWER TOO THATS WHEN FUEL PUMP OF CRUDE OJLD TOO RISE WORLD WIDE KAI cool
Well! I have no defence there
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Fourwinds: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
only 30-40% were produced in Nigeria.

Why is Nigeria not able to produce 100%..it is like Chinese complaining of not able to buy phone or afford quality phones in their country. Is that not suppose to be a shame on their president? Something they produce.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by rottennaija(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Drunkdick85:

All you mentioned are far better than Mr. Buhari

By what measure? They came in to a system that was at least working in some ways. What was working in Nigeria that Buhari came in to see?
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by rottennaija(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
bilulu:

false lies as usual, na today US sanctions start? why do we keep defending the senseless? Ok wetin come make beans and garri rise?
as usual?
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by rotile247(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
We have no business importing gas or petrol. We have this resources in aboundance and was even exporting gas during Yar'Adua's presidency. Inefficiency, greed and lack of leadership has gotten us here.

Topleague:
it is world over my brother, the supply chain is disrupted. Ask people that do import how much is to send container from China pre covid era and now, the inflation even in US is unprecedented and not only there but all over the world. This is not an excuse for Buhari regime but this thing will be with us for a very long time. Tight your belt because we are going on a roller coaster
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Brarrie: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

just dey tank God say nah nl u dey yarn this nonsense,if you talk am for outside where people dey para nah to plank you 4 by 4 for head

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried. / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her / Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.