Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends (2306 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by donestk(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2021
Evidence shows that most first borns are not biological children of many fathers. How does this happen?

Emotional weakness of a woman. Alter vows does not negate okafors law from playing out.

A married woman keeping male friends still result to lunch date or beer evenings.

Social media chats with other guys stirs up emotions despite sharing same bed with your wife.

A woman confided in me that every woman including herself is slutish.

How safe is it to allow your wife keep male friends?

Shalom.
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by Godada(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2021
The Future is Female DNA Test cool

5 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by kinzation(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2021
I vehemently abhore devlish behaviours of a wife keeping male friends when she's married.

It takes grace for one to marry his own wife

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by donbachi(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2021
Not all.any woman that does not respect herself.cannot respect her marital vows.alot of women are sexual explorers like most men.dem dey always need more wood for the fire.one man no fit satisfy her.
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by Bola146(f): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Hummmmmm.. I guess a lot of irresponsible married men are responsible for those bastards wink wink Shame on those women too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by Pumpumking: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2021
donestk:
Evidence shows that most first borns are not biological children of many fathers. How does this happen?

Emotional weakness of a woman. Alter vows does not negate okafors law from playing out.

A married woman keeping male friends still result to lunch date or beer evenings.

Social media chats with other guys stirs up emotions despite sharing same bed with your wife.

A woman confided in me that every woman including herself is slutish.

How safe is it to allow your wife keep male friends?

Shalom.

Brother i love sleepin wit marryed womens coz they loyal & they dont bring stress....Juss bang another one last Thursday sir. They the best!! (TRUE STORY) smiley
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by Opeyemiextra(f): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
While we may want to lay all of the blame on women, men are also responsible. I expect that a responsible man would draw back a little from his married female friends. Most of my male friends, no matter how close we are, I consciously reduce my closeness with them once they are in a relationship or married. That's respect for yourself, your friends and their partners.

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by anochuko01(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
While we may want to lay all of the blame on women, men are also responsible. I expect that a responsible man would draw back a little from his married female friends. Most of my male friends, no matter how close we are, I consciously reduce my closeness with them once they are in a relationship or married. That's respect for yourself, your friends and their partners.

Let everyone take responsibility for their actions...

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by Boogyman557: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by fourboys: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Married woman should not keep a male as friend embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by silibaba: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

Brother i love sleepin wit marryed womens coz they loyal & they dont bring stress....Juss bang another one last Thursday sir. They the best!! (TRUE STORY) smiley

cleverly done
grin
weldone son cool
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by zexy2030(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
meaning if ur male friend is free and single, fucking spree would be unlimited. right?
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by Olarsview: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

Don't cover the truth. Most women initiate chats or contact their ex boyfriends on social media for reasons best known to them.
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by Olarsview: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
fourboys:
Married woman should not keep a male as friend embarassed embarassed embarassed

They will,maybe due to their emotional challenges.
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Excuses that fragile and insecure men come up with just so they can be controlling and abusive. “Allow” lol
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
zexy2030:

meaning if ur male friend is free and single, fucking spree would be unlimited. right?
I want to engage in constructive discussion with someone who think but it's unfortunate you don't have the capacity to. Must everything be about sex with some of you?
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Olarsview:

Don't cover the truth. Most women initiate chats or contact their ex boyfriends on social media for reasons best known to them.
Who are those that honor those chats or calls with response? Men are as responsible for these things as women.
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by Olarsview: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

Who are those that honor those chats or calls with response? Men are as responsible for these things as women.

You're not far from the reality,even eve blamed serpent. One of the reason they're called women. They hardly make decisions without a shoulder to blame for the errors.
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Olarsview:

You're not far from the reality,even eve blamed serpent. One of the reason they're called women. They hardly make decisions without a shoulder to blame for the errors.
Is that right? Very thoughtful of you! Let's exempt the men because women alone are culpable.
Re: Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends by Olarsview: 6:13am On Nov 17, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

Is that right? Very thoughtful of you! Let's exempt the men because women alone are culpable.

Even when you exempt the men,they will blame snake,its natural.

(1) (Reply)

We Started Building In December: Wife Of Keke Rider Build House With Her Savings / How Do I Woo This Girl? / Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.