Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma (43658 Views)

UNILORIN Expels 14 Students For Examination Malpractices, Others / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / Mufutau Waliu: Ogun Poly Lecturer Shot Dead - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by HolyTrader: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
I have been reading many comments here with bemusement.
Youths of nowadays need to strongly get it into their head that a man must never hit a lady, no matter what she may have done.

It is only low and weak men that hit a lady.
Regardless of who she may be - wife, girlfriend, sister, colleague, etc., you must never hit a lady. There is no such thing as self-defense when a lady is involved.

If you come across a violent Female, the best way to protect yourself is to walk away.

And for you the so-called "wise ones" here, you might decide to "show her" you are a man just once, and that once might upend your life forever.

Remember, they are called the Weaker Sex (Gender) for a Reason. A single blow that wrongly landed on a Vital Part of her body might make you a Murderer and make you face the Hangman or spend the rest of your life in a 6x6 Cubicle.
May our lives not end with "had I known.“ Amen.

Guys, please, get wisdom! If you meet a violent Lady, your best protection is to get away from her as far as possible. One big Bad Judgment could permanently destroy your life!

--------------------

- Buy Chinese Yuan (RMB) at a Very Good Rate

- We Sell Wholesale Jeans

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by haconjy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
I gave this guy one year. He will bounce back. School is a scam. You have all you have already upstairs. Your certificate can't earn you anything of cause.

But anger is stupid.
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by Gainman: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Aconomy:

Well said
you should also reason that the guy could be a menace to society with this decision made by d school. Yes d guy is wrong with his action. D female lecturer was wrong by throwing a mug at him. This is not d best decision to discipline him because d school wrongly took away what d guy has passion for. So because of this, the guy is a time bomb caused by d school action on him.
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by Ijoba85: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
He still has a lifeline of 48 days to appeal. Guy should tender an unreserved apology to the lecturer involved, go on national newspapers or television to humbly beg the school authorities and the concerned department, promise not to ever repeat such and be law abiding, afterwards he should compensate the lecturer with huge sum of money and pay a huge fine also to the school authority. Accept to do community service within the school for 6 months. After all these, he should now be humble enough to accept the extra year in school. When all these conditions are met, I think he should be pardoned to complete his studies
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by irunoko(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
fkj950ax:
He needs a lawyer.
It can be argued it was self defense.

The lecturer escalated a verbal confrontation by physically assaulting him with a projectile weapon.
Legally, he can claim she was armed and used the arm to attack him, and he had no choice but to protect himself from the fear of additional grave bodily injury or even death.

Should he beat a person? No. (Thats where moral standpoint comes in)

Should he be assaulted with a projectile, and be punished? No. (Thats the legal standpoint. The university using its laws expelled him, which is applying a legal framework)
yinmu

Enu dun rofo.you go hire and pay for lawyer for am
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
moneyissweet:
Na lie, the guy will be a millionaire before his other weak coursemates graduates

I like the spirit

Someone with the talent to be a millionaire will improvise ways to solve thier problems
I finished school without any of my lectural knowing me
The day my course officer computed my results he swore that I was an imposter until my class rep confirmed me genuine.

Big boys device ways to solve thier problems

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by irunoko(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ijoba85:
He still has a lifeline of 48 days to appeal. Guy should tender an unreserved apology to the lecturer involved, go on national newspapers or television to humbly beg the school authorities and the concerned department, promise not to ever repeat such and be law abiding, afterwards he should compensate the lecturer with huge sum of money and pay a huge fine also to the school authority. Accept to do community service within the school for 6 months. After all these, he should now be humble enough to accept the extra year in school. When all these conditions are met, I think he should be pardoned to complete his studies
that's if he has the common sense to do that
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
His village people prevailed and had a last laugh over his academic career at Uniilorin due his impulsive temperament and stupid anger. I don't pity him one bit. He is a super foolish boy.
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u about who is rusticated or who isnt. I asked what kind of character and maturity do u call throwing a mug at a student?
Go back and read my response, and you will see where I responded to ur very question
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by Gainman: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
ab1x:
Well deserved punishment. That will send a strong signal to people who may want to try something similar in the future. I don't understand what our system is turning into for crying out loud. Student beating lecturer to coma is probably the height of it.
Hmmm do u realise d decision d school took cam make d guy be dangerous to d society? You,me or anyone can be a casualty from d decision. The guy was wrong , he could not control his anger due to d lecturer who threw a mug at him. Stopping him from school for example can be plus one to d numbers of armed robbers in the society. And if he eventually turned to an armed robber,do u think u and I are save? If u are,what about your relatives and friends who could be victims. Let us reason deep b4 we join others taking d same decision. Many of d criminals we have now are d result of wrong decision to discipline them. Now d guy believed his future is ruined and u think d guy will go home and be crying? This guy will do worse than this in d nearer future University of Ilorin doesn't revoke it's decision. Better discipline on this guy will let him realise his mistakes. And this will let him be an example to others. We are here hailing d school for expelling him but do not reason deep. This guy is a time bomb in d society now.
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Which one sided judgement and story?

Did you not read where he narrated what happened?

Was that not enough to expel him?

If you think he's being victimized..

You have 48Hours to do something about it..

Both we’re equally completely wrong both student and teacher. Ethically the teacher has failed.
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by tnerro1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Since it was a married woman he beat up,I expect the husband to arrange something nice for him cool
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by SarutobiEky(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
AllahIsShit:
He actually expelled himself.

[img]https://images./16DlcXbLOxKXysHaL4MlVE.gif[/img]
abeg can I have the handle of the guy in the meme? Lol grin
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by godisshit(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Here it is:

https://instagram.com/ndo_champ?utm_medium=copy_link

SarutobiEky:
abeg can I have the handle of the guy in the meme? Lol grin
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
jaxxy:

Both we’re equally completely wrong both student and teacher. Ethically the teacher has failed.
How exactly is the the Lecturer wrong?

How did she fail ethically?

Is he the first to have a spill over because he didn't meet the requirements?

He approached her and she declined to entertained his request?

And he started harassing her?

How exactly do you end up with blaming her?
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by jaxxy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Gidariro:

I understand there are two shades of wrong here, the female lecturer even if she was extremely provoked shouldn't have thrown an object at him. However, who raises his hands and beats his TEACHER? The analogy is like being provoked by your parents and you decide to beat them! The young man should apologise to the female lecturer and check into a rehab programme for anger management. I wish him luck in his future endeavours.

S lecturer is not ur parent. U are an adult seeking knowledge and paying for it not being babysitted by any lecturer.

His future endeavors will be suing the university and the psycho lecturer for unprovoked psychical aggravation and agression. Unfair expulsion because he was actually attacked b4 responding.

That lecturer will loose her job if they don’t settle this matter amicable.
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by Nyanabo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
They him name na fresh fofo? Make him go fresh for house after Dem don release am from cell.
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by jaxxy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
How exactly is the the Lecturer wrong?

How did she fail ethically?

Is he the first to have a spill over because he didn't meet the requirements?

He approached her and she declined to entertained his request?

And he started harassing her?

How exactly do you end up with blaming her?

Did u hear she went 1st physical on him and threw a mug on him or u have selective amnesia?

If a student doesn’t leave ur office u physically assault him right?? She will explain her provocative actions.
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by SarutobiEky(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Here it is:

https://instagram.com/ndo_champ?utm_medium=copy_link

thanks boss. Very much appreciated. cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by godisshit(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
You're welcome smiley

SarutobiEky:
thanks boss. Very much appreciated. cheesy

Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
jaxxy:

Did u hear she went 1st physical on him and threw a mug on him or u have selective amnesia?

If a student doesn’t leave ur office u physically assault him right?? She will explain her provocative actions.
Going to someone's house and refusing to leave is an assault..

Asking them what are they going to do..

If you don't leave is asking for trouble..

That is enough justification to be shot dead in Texas..

And the law will be on your side..

You can't go to someone's house and start threatening them..

And expect it to end well.
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by jaxxy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Going to someone's house and refusing to leave is an assault..

Asking them what are they going to do..

If you don't leave is asking for trouble..

That is enough justification to be shot dead in Texas..

And the law will be on your side..

You can't go to someone's house and start threatening them..

And expect it to end well.

So in a school or office so ur teacher/boss can shoot u dead for not leaving his/her office??

U must be from the Stone Age not the 21 century. Even China or Putin can’t shoot their subordinates like that.
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by RALPHOW(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Good decision!!
I don't dudu deserves a degree from University yet.
Anyway he should be allowed to rewrite JAMB and in the next 4 years he maybe matured.
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
jaxxy:

So in a school or office so ur teacher/boss can shoot u dead for not leaving his/her office??

U must be from the Stone Age not the 21 century. Even China or Putin can’t shoot their subordinates like that.

Your office is your abode..

There YOU have EVERY RIGHT to protect yourself..

Against external Aggressors..

He was warned SEVERALLY to stop the HARASSMENT..

AND yet he persisted..

And even dared the home owner to do his WORST..

And you are HERE leading the pity party?

Lol.. grin
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by Kiliwuwu: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Dude is not mature, he doesn't deserve to be certified a university graduate.
University isn't just about the classroom, character molding is part of it.
He got served right

Few years from now he will come to NL beggin for financial assistance

So because say Dem expell am now him no fit make am again?
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by SarutobiEky(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
AllahIsShit:
You're welcome smiley

BTW, Allah is shit. And islam is a religion of Piss smiley angry

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by Ijoba85: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
irunoko:
that's if he has the common sense to do that
Abi , he should try it sharpaly, he might be pardoned

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by godisshit(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Yes o! It is even worse than that. It is a satanic religion created by the devil to lead millions of people into hell fire. They stole a few things from the Bible to make their religion credible, but they added a lot of lies and garbage. Very filthy religion.

SarutobiEky:
BTW, Allah is shit. And islam is a religion of Piss smiley angry
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
jaxxy:
As usual one sided judgement and story. A skol System that has and continues to thrive on student oppression.

If it was a lecturer who sexually abused a student they won’t be so swift. The lecturer in question here even started the actual violent altercation.

They even lied and exaggerated it to coma? Is anybody in coma? undecided

I honestly thank you for this opinion.
Almost everyone is looking at it from the lecturer's angle. What of what the lecturer did?
In as much as I don't agree to what he did. But that lecturer may have assaulted him and even thrown a mug at him. That is an assault.
I am saying this because I know what lecturers do to students in school. In my school in Unical, I was a very happy guy all through my year 1,2,3,4 until 5th year when I was given to a lecturer as a project student. The man was a Dean at the time, so he gave me over to his best friend.The man said he does not have time, but refused to allow me go to another supervisor. He gave me to his best friend who also had a student still in my class as a project student. His best friend also gave me and his student to another Dr. to be supervised giving me 3 supervisor in all and the guy 2 supervisors. Despite giving me to these lecturers for supervision, he still remained my main supervisor and I was always instructed to show him everything I had done with the other 2. At every point in my project work; there were always 3 different opinion from these men. I and the other lecturer's student were to combined the project. He was to do growth performance etc, while I was to do Heamatology and serum biochemistry. We were given a project of over 250 to 300k, when we pleaded for it to be reduced, we were told to go to the HOD to report that we will not graduate. we called home and money was made available to us. But this man delayed us from starting on the pretext that we were not ready. The method of operation of this man is that He said that our work most perfect, when I mean perfect, I mean no mistake of any sort. He said he does not care about how we would make it happen. Whenever we bring our wok to him, he would give us 2 opinions, (1) tell us to go back and look at the work and correct any error. (2) tell us that if he sees one mistake whatsoever, he would send us out and would not attend to us for 3 weeks. Any opinion chosen still landed us in his net. This man was from the same LG the VC at that time and the Governor was from. The Gov is his primary school classmate. Nobody could do a thing to him. whenever we report him to even the former Vc from out Department; He said he doesn't want to be involved. This man has frustrated so many students in that school and made so many not graduate. Whenever students are given to him, its either they would not graduate with their mate, or they graduate after some years, or their graduate after immense sufferings and pains. Some lecturers would call us and be advising us to pray very hard for us to be able to graduate because of what the man has been doing to students over the past years. They will be telling us how he frustrates students year after year in the school and they can't n do anything. This man will make sure that he calls us every Friday to joints and restaurants to buy him drinks with his fellow lecturers. Me that before my final year, I had never tasted a bottle of beer before. He would call us to joints and give us a bottle of beer after we have settled his orders, and tell us if we don't drink it, that he would deal with us. The first time I took the beer; my head turned, my eyelids were closing gradually even as I was walking on the street, I lost coordination and was bumping into people anyhow. It was the lord Almighty that knew how I was able to get home safely from the place. When I reported the incidence to the HOD and other lecturers so that they would come and begged him. After the HOD left; He asked us what we think his colleagues can do to him. He doubled our pains; it was a very costly drink that I used to appease him. This man was not the kind that will get money from you and give you what you want. He would get your money from you and still continue to be wicked to you. He tells us that he will get whatever he wants fr us and still do whatsoever he wants to do to us. He has pushed me out from his office and carried a plank to beat me and my colleague, because we were being him to loon at our work when it was obvious i was going to miss defence. Money in a brown envelope was a normal thing for him, Snack. almost everytime we go to his office, recharging his lines, sweeping and dusting his office etc were among things he forced us to be doing for him. He would force us to go and weed at his newly constructed house. We were battered, shattered, trampled upon. We were going crazy little by little and we knew it. I and my colleague promised ourselves that whatever happens to us, that we would not commit suicide and that we would never fight each no matter how guilty. We prayed for may months and it was like God doesn't even know us. Outwardly I would try to smile and flow with people, but inside I was fading away gradually. There was a day I experienced a sharp pained in my head after sitting for hours and thinking of what would happen to me if I die suddenly. I went to the medical center and told them about the problem. They Dr called one of the Nurse to check my Bp. The nurse shouted and alerted the other nurses who came and asked what was happening to me. I told them that it is my supervisor. They wanted to admitted me immediately, but I rejected vehemently. I immediately called my mother and aunty who is a nurse. I was told to come back home immediately. I border the next available bus in Aktc and returned home. As I was traveling,I was telling myself inside the bus that if will die, I would have to die in my mother's arms. When I got home, my family assured that whatsoever happens, they will always be y side. I would go inside certain churches to pray but will not be able. I would just be sitting in church day and night crying for more than 2 hours. I was always crying whenever I attend church services. Me that before that time had not cried in the last 10 years. Nairalanders, I would say that frustration can cause you to do terrible things. If weapons were legalized in Nigeria like the US or Saudi Arabia during this time, I would have killed that man and his immediate family without any remorse whatsoever. And the most painful part is that this my supervisor is a pastor in Redeem Christian Church of God ( You see as am calling the name of the Church). We would beg and beg and beg and nothing would change. This my epistle is just a tip of the iceberg of what happened to me and my colleague in school. There was nothing we did with our mates ; seminar, project proposal, and the project. We were still writing and suffering in the name of project all through the Covid19 lockdown. If you have never been frustrated by a powerful lecturer in school before, it would seem like what I just posted is a fluke. My story is just one of the millions out there. If you know what students are facing in the hands of lecturers, you would not only blame that guy, but the lecturer also . After everything I faced, I wish that man and his family Death and Destruction not only in this world, but in death and the world to come of there will be any.
Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by SarutobiEky(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Yes o! It is even worse than that. It is a satanic religion created by the devil to lead millions of people into hell fire. They stole a few things from the Bible to make their religion credible, but they added a lot of lies and garbage. Very filthy religion.

but would the staunch supporters of the head slamming religion listen to you or myself? They are confidently headed for there doom. I pity these book haram loving idiots. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed / Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US / Redeemers University Students Fetching Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.