Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Working Men Turn Me On! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working Men Turn Me On! (3053 Views)

Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. / Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Men Turn Me On! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Just wondering...

I get turned on by men working... It's hard to explain... grin

By work, I don't mean men in office cubicles banging their keyboards... But manual labourers (if this is the right phrase) undecided

I noticed it a long time ago... A plumber, a carpenter, even a common shoe repairer... When they work, it's such a turn on...

It's not necessary them... I love just love seeing their concentration, their hard palms on whatever it is they are fixing...

Some days ago, I went to an electrician closeby to fix my faulty DStv remote control... The volume buttons weren't working.

It was sunny and extremely hot... But there was a slight cool breeze... That contributed in making me Hot... Being wet under my blouse and jeans... The heat made me dizzy too.

I got to the shop... Bought a bottle of coke before so I didn't die of thirst. I sat down on a low bench besides the repairer... I had told him what the issue was...

I handed him the remote... I wasn't even Interested in what he was doing... Just pretended topsy attention so he didn't do a messy job then demand for more money to rectify it...

But as his opened the remote control... I began to feel so weird! embarassed

His callous fingers were so delicate... The way he squinted his eyes... Turned the black control in his hands, searching for the problem... It was a fụcking turn on!!!

He didn't fix it though... So I had to buy another from a DStv outlet some days later... But that experience was definitely worth my time...

I can't even remember his face, so he didn't matter...

I'll narrate other occasions when men like this turned me on.

4 Likes

Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Sonnobax15(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy
Just imagine....

Well,op,if you jam me for bakery with my dirty body, hope you no go run away cha cheesy.

But I understand wetin the op mean cha,via say na working men dey sabi lash pass tongue. Considering how dem dey channel all their pepper eye into lashing lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by advanceDNA: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your Husband cannot even travel and call Kazeem the mechanic or sulaimon the electrician to go fix something in the house...... that’s how he will end up in za other room..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Guest911: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Just wondering...

By work, I don't mean men in office cubicles banging their keyboards... But manual labourers (if this is the right phrase) undecided

I noticed it a long time ago... A plumber, a carpenter, even a common shoe repairer... When they work, it's such a turn on...

It's not necessary them... I love just love seeing their concentration, their hard palms on whatever it is they are fixing...

Some days ago, I went to an electrician closeby to fix my faulty DStv remote control... The volume buttons weren't working.

It was sunny and extremely hot... But there was a slight cool breeze... That contributed in making me Hot... Being wet under my blouse and jeans... The heat made me dizzy too.

I got to the shop... Bought a bottle of coke before so I didn't die of thirst. I sat down on a low bench besides the repairer... I had told him what the issue was...

I handed him the remote... I wasn't even Interested in what he was doing... Just pretended topsy attention so he didn't do a messy job then demand for more money to rectify it...

His callous fingers were so delicate... The way he squinted his eyes... Turned the black control in his hands, searching for the problem... It was a fụcking turn on!!!

He didn't fix it though... So I had to buy another from a DStv outlet some days later... But that experience was definitely worth my time...

You’re pretty weird.
But to what extent do you get turned on? Is it in a way that makes you a nymphomaniac or you’re just fantasizing about getting that level of attention.
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
I'll continue!

Guest911

I've always loved men's fingers! I love them slender, clipped pink nails... I always admire them rough and hard...

I think of all the things they could do! It mustn't be sex, if we man grips a metal bar or something related, I'll watch his hands carefully... It's exciting!

I have other things I love... Army boots, compact gloves... They are so masculine... If a man wears any, it turns me on instantly!

advanceDNA... Actually, I wouldn't care for the man... But he would turn me on... I'm rarely attracted to these men... Just love how they move.

2 Likes

Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
The second experience:

Today, I went out to fix my sandal... The sole had to be glued...

I met a shoe repairer by the road side... Asked him how much it would cost... He said ₦200... We bargained, I actually begged for him to reduce the fee to ₦100... He agreed!

He's a Hausa... Nothing attractive... Then he started repair the scandal! He was so gentle... He took a bottle of super-glue... Applied it... And after doing so, he blew on it... And that excited me... undecided

The way he held it close to his lips... It's weird... But it was sexy as hell... Until he took something like a big nail from his basket... He used the head to press against the sandal... And the pressure, his tense muscles... It took me to a different level entirely! grin

The same way the plumber fixing my faulty bathroom sink did! And the man who dismantled my bed when we were about to move... He would hit the wood really hard and I felt every tap... It make my heart beat faster... I was so aware of his masculinity...

1 Like

Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
I think you're right! When working men do these things, I feel like the object of their attention...

Like I'm the one under their scrutiny... Being touched... It makes me feel exposed and naked and sexy...

I like that they devote their attention to these faulty things... That they are so smart they know what's wrong and can fix it!

Maybe I like men doing such hard work...
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by nymphomaniac(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
I think you're right! When working men do these things, I feel like the object of their attention...

Like I'm the one under their scrutiny... Being touched... It makes me feel exposed and naked and sexy...

I like that they devote their attention to these faulty things... That they are so smart they know what's wrong and can fix it!

Maybe I like men doing such hard work...
this doesn’t happen to just you alone. I think the difference between you and others is that you are a pervert. Watching artisans who know how to work can create feelings of satisfaction...there is a scientific term for it that has skipped my head.

1 Like

Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Odoogu(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
gringrin
Thank goodness nairaland is a faceless forum.
You can be just anything at any Fn time.grin

This is a challenge to your husband or future one, him gats be the total Handymangrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
nymphomaniac:
this doesn’t happen to just you alone. I think the difference between you and others is that you are a pervert. Watching artisans who know how to work can create feelings of satisfaction...there is a scientific term for it that has skipped my head.
Really? grin

You're right... The feeling is satisfaction! But like a sexy sigh... embarassed

I'm a pervert... Fair enough...

But I don't want to have sex with them... I want to be what they work on!!! But not really have sex with them...

It's sexually satisfying to merely watch them work... I guess I'll make my boyfriends do this... I'll deliberately ruin something then make them fix it... But they wouldn't know my intention... cry

I want to feel those hands... To be studied... I love that they don't even realise how they make me feel! grin

Its a mind-fụck...

1 Like

Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by nymphomaniac(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Really? grin

You're right... The feeling is satisfaction! But like a sexy sigh... embarassed

I'm a pervert... Fair enough...

But I don't want to have sex with them... I want to be what they work on!!! But not really have sex with them...

It's sexually satisfying to merely watch them work... I guess I'll make my boyfriends do this... I'll deliberately ruin something then make them fix it... But they wouldn't know my intention... cry

I want to feel those hands... To be studied... I love that they don't even realise how they make me feel! grin

Its a mind-fụck...
you will be alright last last
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Odoogu:
gringrin
Thank goodness nairaland is a faceless forum.
You can be just anything at any Fn time.grin

This is a challenge to your husband or future one, him gats be the total Handymangrin
And it would be a plus on our sex life!!!

I think I'll go to a computer village soon... Just to watch these men... It's sexy tho.
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
nymphomaniac:
you will be alright last last
Try to get the word... And tell me...

Maybe I can cure myself... It's not becoming of a woman, especially one so young and perpetually Hot, to get turned on by these sort of men... undecided

I can't see a carpenter and pause to study him... It's weird
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Odoogu(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
And it would be a plus on our sex life!!!

I think I'll go to a computer village soon... Just to watch these men... It's sexy tho.

Haa mogbegrin...

Sha hold enough t.fare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
tongue tongue lipsrsealed angry
Weird generation

Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Guest911: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
nymphomaniac:
so wait, whenever someone uses the word 'nymphomaniac' you get dragged into the conversation.strange niggar grin lol are you like a sexual therapist or one of ?
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
JbravoAdodger:
tongue tongue lipsrsealed angry
Weird generation
What's weird
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by nymphomaniac(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Guest911:

so wait, whenever someone uses the word 'nymphomaniac' you get dragged into the conversation.strange niggar grin lol are you like a sexual therapist or one of ?
avoid me grin

1 Like

Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by TotoGame(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sugar mummies turn me on
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
What's weird

I dunno.

It's like you like the asmr effect which is supposed to be calming and soothing but ur own comes with added sexual sensitivities and the 2 just dont mesh with me. That stuff is really for helping u sleep and not climbing the walls like a cat in heat lolol grin cry
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by NarcissistKing(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Just wondering...

I totally understand you! cool
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
JbravoAdodger:

I dunno.

It's like you like the asmr effect which is supposed to be calming and soothing but ur own comes with added sexual sensitivities and the 2 just dont mesh with me. That stuff is really for helping u sleep and not climbing the walls like a cat in heat lolol grin cry
angry

That phrase, 'cat in heat'... Damn.

But, it does relax me... But it turns me on in a subtle way... I'm not having sex with these men, no desire to... But I'm conscious of them... Of them being men...

I think I also love the attention they give to their work...
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Boogyman557: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by SarutobiEky(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
cry lipsrsealed this gal got no worries whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by Rickmann: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Just wondering...

You aren't alone my dear..i have read about girls like you.
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by debbydams(f): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
advanceDNA:
Your Husband cannot even travel and call Kazeem the mechanic or sulaimon the electrician to go fix something in the house...... that’s how he will end up in za other room..
kazeem or Emma grin grin
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by debbydams(f): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Just wondering...

it happened but mine is opposite..I like men that wear cooperate dress that shit turns me on..lol
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by okoroemeka(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Just wondering...

I have said this time without number that we men are now slowly beginning to realize that we don't know anything about women,their sexually is so complex and their level of cryptic secrecy so advance that I am shocked reading this confession from a woman,if I hadn't read this I cannot believe that an aboki shoemaker or a mechanic can make a woman aroused just by seeing them working,this is incredible,no matter how hard I try to decipher how the female sexual mind works the more I realize that no two women are similar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by advanceDNA: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
debbydams:
it happened but mine is opposite..I like men that wear cooperate dress that shit turns me on..lol

Are sure you husband can send you to the bank to deposit money...?? Without ending up having a quicky with the operations manager inside the toilet or vault
Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by advanceDNA: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
okoroemeka:
I have said this time without number that we men are now slowly beginning to realize that we don't know anything about women,their sexually is so complex and their level of cryptic secrecy so advance that I am shocked reading this confession from a woman,if I hadn't read this I cannot believe that an aboki shoemaker or a mechanic can make a woman aroused just by seeing them working,this is incredible,no matter how hard I try to decipher how the female sexual mind works the more I realize that no two women are similar

Nigga ....
There are more than 5 billion Women on this planet...don’t let this one specimen make you think they all have weird or disgusting sexual fantasy....

1 Like

Re: Working Men Turn Me On! by debbydams(f): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
advanceDNA:

Are sure you husband can send you to the bank to deposit money...?? Without ending up having a quicky with the operations manager inside the toilet or vault
it' bulk room I want grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries Where Government Begs Citizens To Have More $ex / SORRY / This Lady Bought A Car For Her Boyfriend(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.