Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Attitude Towards My Food (41829 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Pkingman Dis Is For U.about Ur Wife Attitude / My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

Smile

That will make me come off as been greedy, don't you think.
What will people think when they hear it.

"If him wife cook, na him dey go devide food from pot"

It's not mature
your children need that protein more than you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by armyofone(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
You should be grateful to her for making you eat less, lean looking and potbelly less.
Your body will get use to smaller meals stop crying for bigger food.

grin

Barrister026:

Disrespectful you say?

So she starving me of my own food is respectful?

The only reason I don't want to do that, is because I be ashamed if the issue escalated and neighbors gets to hear that we are quarreling because of quantity of meat and fish. It doesn't make sense at all.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by shantti(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Foodqueen:
Start dishing your food.

Problem solved.

Simple, I will be fishing my food if I want to when am married, itsmy house for God sake
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by HonestFriend: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
She is using part of the money to play baba Ijebu... Na so dem dey do..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Winnerly: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
caesymore:

Omo una no dey encourage us for this marriage something oh. no tell me I go leave my sweet bachelorship for wahala in the name of marriage God help us

My brother, you sef check am abi

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Burgerlomo: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Yah wife nah best graduate student in Economics grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by joyousever(f): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
When I detest constant eating of meat, some people like it much.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Rubbiish(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sijo01:
Op was a 21 years old law student less than 2months ago.

Now, he's a working class man, married with kids.

What an over night transformation undecided
This just goes to show 99% of stories we read here are fake! I will learn to view profile before commenting on any topic henceforth.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by care4you: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:
too much meat is not good for you

go and collect back your school fees..... it's a waste
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by kachistone: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
danny34:

I agree... It's that simple. U eat finish, ask for extra. She says no, go get it.

OP follow this advise.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by armyofone(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
care4you:

go and collect back your school fees..... it's a waste

It is true - too much meat is not good for you.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Testimony1988(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Just manage it, she will improve when you are reminding her always.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:
My wife attitudes towards food she cooked with my money is getting on my nerves.

How can my wife be dishing food to me like she's serving it for our kids.times without number have complained but still no changes.

It's either she makes eba that won't satisfy us ( when they is enough garri available) her defense is that she don't want it to be wasted.

OR

She dished out soup for me with lesser meat like am a kid. Have told her several times when cooking..to buy enough protein in the soup or stew. But to my surprise she always economise the money and divert it into something else.

I even had to start buying suya in the evening when coming back from work, because I know what I be expecting when my food is dished out. ( Recent news we saw of how suya killed some families, made me limiit it)

Have ordered her on several occasions to take it back and put more protein, but must i always do that?

Please This is really getting out of hand, I really don't know how to handle this situation.
Rejects the food each time she does that.
Or better still, dishes out for yourself.
She'll learn to stop eventually.
And you can start buying meat yourself.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Oyiboman69: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

We've had several discussions about it, to The extent it nearly led to quarrel.
But still she refuse to change.
tell her to put two meat and two fish and still add kpomo if available... always demand for the head of the fish or most of the better part as the man of the house.

If its not done properly to your satisfaction, always send her back to correct it...na she go tire. you know want quarrel but you dey die in silence for wetin you dey drop money make dem cook. Who come dey eat the better part if not you then she is the one.. I hate greedy women, my wife first dey try am with me until I put full stop,now she'll be like,abeg cut small for me for the gizzard or I'll wait for you so we can eat together... nonsense... undecided
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Omniman(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Married people wahala... sad

I can't marry Ijebu wife
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by care4you: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
armyofone:

It is true - too much meat is not good for you.
and you too! go and do the same
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Oyiboman69: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

Have ordered her to go put some more protein on several occasions.

But must i always do that?

do it until she changes her attitude, even in the presence of any family members or friends, do it with loud voice....
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by extol1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
grin grin Manage the meat like that o! Meat no dey bellyful stomach.
Manage what? When he is putting money on the table
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Foodqueen(f): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
crownedrookie:

As he is dishing his food I hope she will be paying her rent.

Animal

Ur mother right?
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by emmanuelbrown26: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

E be like say you wan be like cubana chief priest. undecided

Unless his wife allows it or is unavailable, that is disrespectful.
which respect are utalking about? well ionly blame the husband for tolerating too many nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Iseoluwani: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

Smile

That will make me come off as been greedy, don't you think.
What will people think when they hear it.

"If him wife cook, na him dey go devide food from pot"

It's not mature

U are wrong. It's ur money man.

3 things break a home
Sex
Money and
Food

Don't break up ur home for food
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Mvena(f): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Abeg she dey lock kitchen abi you no get hands?
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by sinola(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bros, you should be thankful to your wife.
At your age, you are still bothered about red meat(silent liver killer).
My advice to you is to stay away from anything called meat and focus on fish to stay alive for a very long time.
This is hard but its life saving.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
i pity any poor boy or girl wey go talk say he wan go holiday 4 ur house. at d end of d holiday d boy go look like person wey run away 4rm prison. i.e if d boy make it alive. The wife fit format d boy's body wit hot water 4 going to her pot without her permission.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:
My wife attitudes towards food she cooked with my money is getting on my nerves.

How can my wife be dishing food to me like she's serving it for our kids.times without number have complained but still no changes.

It's either she makes eba that won't satisfy us ( when they is enough garri available) her defense is that she don't want it to be wasted.

OR

She dished out soup for me with lesser meat like am a kid. Have told her several times when cooking..to buy enough protein in the soup or stew. But to my surprise she always economise the money and divert it into something else.

I even had to start buying suya in the evening when coming back from work, because I know what I be expecting when my food is dished out. ( Recent news we saw of how suya killed some families, made me limiit it)

Have ordered her on several occasions to take it back and put more protein, but must i always do that?

Please This is really getting out of hand, I really don't know how to handle this situation.
are you sure you gave her money for enough meat/fish because na only you they narrate the story o ,we can't hear her own,like how much meat?
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Godbless3(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sorry man, this Buhari government has really dealt with families that was built on enough money or whatever.
A woman trying to economies food just to satisfy her wants that the husband knows nothing about.
Take the responsibility of buying mean, fish etc and stock home while coming back from work and you will know the main reason.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Gee64: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Correct man!
YOU HAVE HIT THE HEARD ON THE NAIL! angry
Mariangeles:
Your wife is acting based on the way she was raised.
When it comes to food, men adjust in the ways of their wives.
Besides, too much meat is not good for you and your wife is protecting from being overfed.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Winnerly: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Randgist:
Its a shame that most wifes of today. Never listings to some simple instructions. Most of our girls dont honestly and truely care about there husbands happiness anymore.

Infact girl friends now treats men better than most wife treats there husband at home. No wonder why married men are having side chicks. (I dont encourage of support cheating) but honestly married men who have and keeps girl friends will boldly tell you that they enjoy company of there girl friends than there wifes.

In these story now.

A girl friend would have long taken correction, even add more meat and fish than the man is asking. But take a look. It has to come to the point were OP is adviced/recommended to go dish for his self. (Is it a crime if the wife just add more meat and fish or more food?) Is that too much to ask?

The problem like i will keep on saying is that our woman once they are married into a mans house. They become something else. Some wants to dominate the man, some wants to be the head of the home, some will never respect you as though they were forced to marry.

Our girls will call you sir sir! And worship you as a girlfrjend but once you marry them, some will never greet you there husband in the morning, others can never say they love you. Otherswill no longer serve food or take out the plates. But these were things they used to when they were still dating.

I think soon and very soon. It would be worth it having just a baby mama or only girlfriend as our "Wifes are failing and disappointing Us on a daily bases with stories like these.

I had to Edit these to say these.

My brother. Please if you can dish for your self please always go dish for your self. Am not judging you or anyone. But wifes of today can be real mean. Take it or leave it. They can carless.

Help your self and keep your self happy and healthy. If tomorrow she feels to cbange and serve you better. Good never stop her. But untill then learn to help your self. If no food cooked yet. If you can go in and cook please go in and cook and eat as much as you want. Never keep your happiness in anothers hand.

Woman have more heart than men!!!!!!!! Fear woman

I used to think the reverse was the case but it seems women are more ruthless than men.

Someone like me, I can’t even function well in a tense environment because it will start to affect my work and all. I wonder how men with a tense home are still able to be successful in their endeavors
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by enonche85(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I believe she's not restraining you from serving your desired portion.... Kindly go and serve yourself if you are not satisfied with her portion.

Na small issue wey you fit coordinate as a MAN.

And what's her reason for not doing just the husband wants?...it's not like he's not the one bringing the money. Why must he go and serve himself.
That's disrespect I must say.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Revelation4(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

She's probably too stubborn and places so much importance on food. undecided

I bet she won't like it one bit when you go to her pot. Kukuma manage her like that. lipsrsealed
You will adjust laslas. The lord is your straingth
Like it is easy like that. You want men to manage women but women should speak up when it's on their side. You are a man I guess. This is unfair. How many years will he manage such attitude

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by enonche85(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Evamann:

You are the one reading wrong interpretations to it. I mean it is your house and you have the right to decisively correct what you feel not normal.

I believe you read where he said he has causioned her several times but she still does the same thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.