Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Attitude Towards My Food (42413 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Pkingman Dis Is For U.about Ur Wife Attitude / My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

Smile

That will make me come off as been greedy, don't you think.
What will people think when they hear it.

"If him wife cook, na him dey go devide food from pot"

It's not mature
Lmao...

If she is economizing things I believe their must be a reason...try to find out what the reason is, And see where you can come in as man of the house.

Or does it warrant you shopping with her.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by tarantino1: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
bummyla:
I understand your pain Sir! Am in it presently! You are lucky your wife cooks, my own hates to cook and when she cooks she serves me like a slave or a houseboy. Sometimes when I see my food I weep inside, sometimes I eat, sometimes, I ignore! Me and you are the same, I buy suya every night to avoid, trouble at home. Most times the eba is hot while the soup is full of ice, she will say use the hot eba to dissolve the ice soup or go and employ a house girl. The only difference is that mine is from Akwa Ibom, when she cooks she must add all the protein in large quantity.

I don't know why but the bolded made me laugh out loud so hard grin grin

You guys are trying abeg. With Una money again?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by PlayMaker14: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Munzy14:

Hehehe sarcasm... grin

Married man no suppose near pot when wife is there na..
grin
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by dalass(f): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

Smile

It's not mature

Let her serve you by dishing out several meats and then you take as many as you want from it. That's how our fathers were served. Then she returns the rest. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Munzy14(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:
Your wife is acting based on the way she was raised.
When it comes to food, men adjust in the ways of their wives.
Besides, too much meat is not good for you and your wife is protecting from being overfed.
Onye mummy...A mam na i ga erute ebe a grin

The woman suppose feed her hubby well, ume ka eji afu oku n'abali o cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Sijo01(f): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Op was a 21 years old law student less than 2months ago.

Now, he's a working class man, married with kids.

What an over night transformation undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by RALPHOW(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Take time to go to market yourself on Saturday or after Church service on Sunday, buy enough meat, fish or chicken for the week.
Don't be angry, it's because of her background.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by djkall(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Eat outside when coming back from work
Reject the food, pretend you're going to bed with empty stomach. Repeat the act if she does not change. Don't worry most women can't stand their husband refusing their food. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by firstbornson(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Oga, you sef you ORDER your wife? In this generation? No wonder she doesn't listen. Both of you are there fighting for power. Now, it's about Food. That's her office Sir. Time 4 her to decide... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Aksnoopy: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister without sense, definitely a charge and bail barrister. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by dalass(f): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sijo01:
Op was a 21 years old law student less than 2months ago.

Now, he's a working class man, married with kids.

What an over night transformation undecided

Eh yah... Na wah oh undecided
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Women can be funny atimes...no vex my brother
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by pearllance: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bro,
you're not alone. I have complained to my wife several times about the food thing.
So I just go to the kitchen and fetch the quantity I want for myself.
It's my money and I will feed myself well.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Munzy14(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

She's probably too stubborn and places so much importance on food. undecided

I bet she won't like it one bit when you go to her pot. Kukuma manage her like that. lipsrsealed
You will adjust laslas.
The lord is your straingth
Lmao.. grin grin
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by RosyIsBlessed: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I believe she's not restraining you from serving your desired portion.... Kindly go and serve yourself if you are not satisfied with her portion.

Na small issue wey you fit coordinate as a MAN.

Simple as ABC. Some men sef.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by kaygreeno: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

Smile

It's not mature

Mature ke? Where hungry dey! Omoh bros no go dere..serve yourself or starve yourself.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Bowwow11(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I believe she's not restraining you from serving your desired portion.... Kindly go and serve yourself if you are not satisfied with her portion.

Na small issue wey you fit coordinate as a MAN.
is as simple as that no too much stories.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by writeprof(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

Smile

It's not mature

This statement "what would people think" continues to destroy lives! In your own house, what is "people" business with your peace and joy?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by farmboyy: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Why is food so important to some people?

I am very ashamed of what I saw here.

Barrister026:
My wife attitudes towards food she cooked with my money is getting on my nerves.

How can my wife be dishing food to me like she's serving it for our kids.times without number have complained but still no changes.

It's either she makes eba that won't satisfy us ( when they is enough garri available) her defense is that she don't want it to be wasted.

OR

She dished out soup for me with lesser meat like am a kid. Have told her several times when cooking..to buy enough protein in the soup or stew. But to my surprise she always economise the money and divert it into something else.

I even had to start buying suya in the evening when coming back from work, because I know what I be expecting when my food is dished out. ( Recent news we saw of how suya killed some families, made me limiit it)

Have ordered her on several occasions to take it back and put more protein, but must i always do that?

Please This is really getting out of hand, I really don't know how to handle this situation.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
i926:

This is ludicrous. In his own house? He needs no permission for nothing.

No woman on Earth fit carry food do shakara for me.

Chop knuckle, bro.
M sister does that at times… pisses me off all the time.
Just because say dem give am small power to dish food, e go come dey oppress person, dey treat pesin anyhow. You go dey ask am who get this food im go keep you quiet.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Mariangeles(f): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Munzy14:

Onye mummy...A mam na i ga erute ebe a grin

The woman suppose feed her hubby well, ume ka eji afu oku n'abali o cheesy

Op di ka o wu onye oke nri and the wife probably doesn’t want him to put on too much weight, or she wants him to shed some.
It could also be that the wife was raised in a home where they ration food and it’s difficult for her to adjust.
There must be a reason.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by InvertedHammer: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
/
You still get money to be chopping a lot of meat in this Buhari's economy? grin

I don't understand.

Who is making this current model of men? You people complain just about everything.

Jeeez!

/
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
People cannot use their own hands to sweeten their marriage life again…hei
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by RenaissanceGuy: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
If your story is true, then the lady might be a witch. That's how some of them behave, trying to provoke you without any reason.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Taiwo20(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wo, go to the market. Cook and dish food yourself
Barrister026:

Smile

It's not mature
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:
My wife attitudes towards food she cooked with my money is getting on my nerves.

How can my wife be dishing food to me like she's serving it for our kids.times without number have complained but still no changes.

It's either she makes eba that won't satisfy us ( when they is enough garri available) her defense is that she don't want it to be wasted.

OR

She dished out soup for me with lesser meat like am a kid. Have told her several times when cooking..to buy enough protein in the soup or stew. But to my surprise she always economise the money and divert it into something else.

I even had to start buying suya in the evening when coming back from work, because I know what I be expecting when my food is dished out. ( Recent news we saw of how suya killed some families, made me limiit it)

Have ordered her on several occasions to take it back and put more protein, but must i always do that?

Please This is really getting out of hand, I really don't know how to handle this situation.

u should be honestly appreciative and grateful to that woman...
U remember that RHYMES "some have food but can not eat, some can eat n have no food... you have food n u can eat, glory be to thee o lord amen" I bought things for home n was never cooked for till the marriage hit rock! Be grateful once again.. sir!
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

The husband himself knows why he hasn't gone to dish food for himself.
With his story, you should understand the kind of person his wife would be.

Hahahaha. You're so right and funny. I agree.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Abdul240(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Give her more money she will put more protein in ur food next
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Munzy14(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Op di ka o wu onye oke nri and the wife probably doesn’t want him to put on too much weight, or she wants him to shed some.
It could also be that the wife was raised in a home where they ration food and it’s difficult for her to adjust.
There must be a reason.
Definitely cheesy

O ga awu ndi daddy a eji tray ekuputara nri.. grin

But then, wife should listen to hubby na, ya wuru kwam, ngwa nwaanyi several times ya ju, Mu ajuru ya nri.

And you know how painful it can be.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
firstbornson:
Oga, you sef you ORDER your wife? In this generation? No wonder she doesn't listen. Both of you are there fighting for power. Now, it's about Food. That's her office Sir. Time 4 her to decide... grin grin grin grin

Hmmm well said. No one likes to be ordered. Not even kiddies. Be polite with your request and you can get just about anything you want. But some husbands will be doing like Commando. "Iya Basira, go get me water". Tufiaka!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Awise09(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

OR

Baba you own your wife with her pot of soup and everything in the house please just humble yourself enter your kitchen gegeli and add to dish more meal and protein for yourself. Lobatan

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Munzy14(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
farmboyy:
Why is food so important to some people?

I am very ashamed of what I saw here.

No go there o, some can kill for food o.. grin grin

Anything can happen in UAR...trust buhari era on this one cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) / Where Is Your Wife? / Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.