Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,616 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World (34212 Views)

New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by meobizy(f): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Why hasn’t Nigeria clinched this award since then? Some countries keep winning it back to back. Na arrangee?
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by ignis: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2021
One of the most ugliest miss world in history

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Pekelepekele.
20th anniversary for winning Miss World.
Naija people and yeye things.
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Donpaper: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2021
sageb:

Yes ooo,Rivers State is trying
Agbani Darego is A kalabari Ijaw lady
Burna Boy is A Engenni Ijaw Boy
Proudly Ijaw
#We Rise
if Ogun or Oyo or Lagos blow their own trumpet, you go run
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by baralatie(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a great achievement yet she doesn't make noise about it. Imagine if it was Tonto Dike that won the award?
Her own small lol!!
If tiwa savage

Internet will be banned

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Promosaver: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Skillsnigeria: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2021
Noted
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Necafa90: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2021
The real slay queen
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by baralatie(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2021
meobizy:
Why hasn’t Nigeria clinched this award since then? Some countries keep winning it back to back. Na arrangee?
Naaa!
Nigeria actually made it to the finals again but the girl just failed the interview section like crazy ehn!

Then the next girl after that omo that girl is not serious I can't believe a Nigeria girl will be poor in activities!!!!!

Then after that the girls just became less and less intelligent

Abgani was just those girls that came on stage was beautiful was active and she blew every one in her interview.
The interview ehn!
She was just waaay ahead of the other girls

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Hallabee1(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a great achievement yet she doesn't make noise about it. Imagine if it was Tonto Dike that won the award?

Aje....

you are a bad children....Tonto of all people....this your mouth ehn
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by HonestFriend: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:

U don start.. grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2021
zaraola:

A life time experience, lucky her. But I think She is prettier now kiss
Not really. Camera never sharp back then

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by JAYYD: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2021
Yes!
bahdpersona:
isn't that Priyanka Chopra
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Intersexxsherry(f): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2021
My darling Priyanka Chopra, congrats to Agbani, if you think its easy, go do it.
The First and Last miss world from Nigeria.
Even Nengi and Erica with all their beauty can't win miss Nigeria
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by baralatie(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Not really. Camera never sharp back then
You need to see her new pics before you judge am

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by koladebrainiac(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2021
UGLIEST MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by sageb: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2021
Richy4:
One of the smartest beauty with brain that Nigeria have...
I still remembered how she chewed questions thrown her way like 'crunchy gala' that very day smiley

She was a Fresher(100L) in Uniport that Year
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by castrokins(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2021
This Got Me Teary Again. I Am Too Patriotic To This Country That Continually Fail Her People.
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by baralatie(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2021
sageb:

To read medicine and surgery I think!

Well who would believe that her path would lead her to where she is know
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Hallabee1(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2021
Aje...

i could rememeber that year she won it, STV could not allow us to sleep that night....i just like the simple life she has been living ever since then
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Benz2020: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2021
WORLD NO GO REST

Fahdiga:
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by baralatie(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2021
Hallabee1:
Aje...

i could rememeber that year she won it, STV could not allow us to sleep that night....i just like the simple life she has been living ever since then
Imagine if tiwa savage won it??
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by adriano50: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2021
Why the breast come fall
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Springboot: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
No controversy, no social media brouhaha (wonder if she dey social media sef), no scandal etc. This is the definition of a classy woman smiley darego, genevieve, chimamanda, ngozi okonji etc. The last of a dying breed. Darego win miss world, burna win Grammy. Rivers state dey try shaa

Remove Genevieve from that list, she's been in too many controversies from lesbian to dating atiku etc, except you're too young to know when all these happened.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Richy4(m): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2021
sageb:

Yea you are correct... I guess one of the questions they asked her was" if U find yourself in a desert or isolated place, and u were asked to take three things with you what would that be... Without thinking twice, she just gave a very good answer that made me smile like crazy that day... Her abilities to think on her toes is just what made me like her...
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Some indomie children no know this one.

Na only Ben and Guy Murray-Bruce dem know

If they know Ben and Guy Murray Bruce them they will surely know it because silverbird was instrumental to her winning the miss world beauty pageant
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by AmazingELixir: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2021
cool

Ok, the pride of Rivers state
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Intersexxsherry(f): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2021
Richy4:

Yea you are correct... I guess one of the questions they asked her was" if U find yourself in a desert or isolated place, and u were asked to take three things with you what would that be... Without thinking twice, she just gave a very good answer that made me smile like crazy that day... Her abilities to think on her toes is just what made me like her...
yea people think its only beauty that crowns a winner once you get to top 5. Intelligence matters too. She is a beauty with brain
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Richy4(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
yea people think its only beauty that crowns a winner once you get to top 5. Intelligence matters too. She is a beauty with brain

That's correct..If it was only beauty, I would have said give it to Miss Aruba.. that lady then was breathtaking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Slays In Mini Denim Skirt / Uche Jombo: No Marriage, No Baby Talks For Me / I Don't Plan Getting Boob Job & Body Shaming Doesn’t Affect Me - Uriel Oputa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.