Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World (34238 Views)

New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by bahdpersona(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
IzEmmyGraphz:
Na wa o, you didn't read the write up or what??

I'm talking about the lady crowning her, she's Priyanka Chopra, an Indian actress
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by bahdpersona(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
seyz91:
Priyanka Chopra bawo undecided

you get eyes so undecided
That's an insult �The lady crowning her is an Indian actress, her name is priyanka Chopra
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
bahdpersona:

I'm talking about the lady crowning her, she's Priyanka Chopra, an Indian actress
What I meant is that the fact that you asked if she was the one means you wanted to be sure so I asked if you didn't read the write up cuz it's written there that she was., do you understand now?
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by bahdpersona(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
IzEmmyGraphz:
What I meant is that the fact that you asked if she was the one means you wanted to be sure so I asked if you didn't read the write up cuz it's written there that she was., do you understand now?
lol.. You were the one that got it all wrong, I quoted the guy that said 'the lady crowning her is an actress' and asked if the actress is priyanka Chopra because I wasn't sure
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by bahdpersona(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
IzEmmyGraphz:
scroll back and read the person I quoted, so you can understand why I asked that question
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by seyz91(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
yes sorry my bad

sorry for that
bahdpersona:
That's an insult �The lady crowning her is an Indian actress, her name is priyanka Chopra
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
bahdpersona:
scroll back and read the person I quoted, so you can understand why I asked that question
It's fine
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by DaveHarry(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
AdaNri1:
#NigerianGirlsAreGood cool

You yourself good? You na new born baby
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by silifat11(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Priyanka Chopra was the previous Miss World before Darego won it
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
DaveHarry:

You yourself good? You na new born baby
I know I’m good because my husband says so.
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Melaninprincess(f): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
How time flies!

Need an accessory that will give you the best of sounds? Then you just need to click on my siggy to check out the Oraimo freepods 3

Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Habayomie(m): 2:42am On Nov 18, 2021
At 18(then) her Olympus has fallen yakata...Uniport guys dey try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Stop Assuming" - Zlatan Ibile Looking Dapper With Rahman Jago (PHOTOS) / Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Looks 13 - Sonia Ogbonna's Comment Sets Instagram On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.