Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World (34240 Views)

New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by seyz91(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2021
Priyanka Chopra bawo undecided

you get eyes so undecided
bahdpersona:
isn't that Priyanka Chopra
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by BluntCrazeMan: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
NEUSICMEDIA:
Nigerian model, Agbani Darego has taken to social media to mark the 20th anniversary of the day she was crowned Miss World.

Agbani emerged winner of Miss World on November 16, 2001, making her the first Nigerian and also the first indigenuous African to win the renowned beauty pageant.

She won the pageant at age 18 after beating 93 contestants from all over the world at the 51st edition of the Miss World pageant, held at the Super Bowl of Sun City Entertainment Centre in Sun City, South Africa.
She was crowned by Indian actress, Priyanka Chopra, who was Miss World the previous year.

Taking to her Instagram page today, November 16, the mum of two shared a video of the moment she was crowned and wrote, “20 years today! Forever thankful for the experience @missworld �”

Source: https://neusicmedia.com/entertainment/forever-thankful-agbani-darego-says-as-she-marks-20th-anniversary-of-winning-miss-world/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWVXjI7jDFb/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sheey this lady was the one they tagged “The Ugliest Most Beautiful Girl In The World”??
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by guychidile: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congrats as you used your given talent to archive better success ,without abusive dressings. Keep soaring.
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by guychidile: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congrats as you used your given talent to archive better success ,without abusive dressings. Keep soaring.its well.
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by IbileIfe: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
zaraola:

A life time experience, lucky her. But I think She is prettier now kiss
She became beautiful afterwards.
It was the unexpected favour of ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD JEHOVAH JIREH.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by IbileIfe: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
guychidile:
Congrats as you used your given talent to archive better success ,without abusive dressings. Keep soaring.its well.
She later went topless shamelessly in her desperation to become a supermodel which she never became.
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by IbileIfe: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Philip4564:
pls can you still remember what answer she gave that very day? Just curious to know
Holy Bible and water.
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by IbileIfe: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hallabee1:
Aje...

i could rememeber that year she won it, STV could not allow us to sleep that night....i just like the simple life she has been living ever since then
Simple?
Coded lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Philip4564(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oh thanks
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Bigwig02(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mryacks:
Wow 20yrs already! I remember how my whole family watched that event. We were so young then...

Telling U.... And the Winner is "Agbani Darego" from Nigeria.... I remember this statement then!!!

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Realhommie(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
BigYash:
Lakoko Laxuxu. No be small big head o, grin
Lol.... Is it true, and was it White? undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Realhommie(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
nihinlade:
But she is too slim.
Bros you see that slimness ehn, i would give anything and everything just for her to remain that way if she were mine. Lol

You know, men like them differently.. I'm sure her hubby likes them slim. One of my friends prefers very big and plump ladies, he says so he can hold flesh. And his wife is damn big, that would turn me off. grin
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Dikaveli(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
sageb:

Yes ooo,Rivers State is trying
Agbani Darego is A kalabari Ijaw lady
Burna Boy is A Engenni Ijaw Boy
Proudly Ijaw
#We Rise

Ijaw is not trying as big as they are

Only agbani darego and burna
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
bahdpersona:
isn't that Priyanka Chopra
Na wa o, you didn't read the write up or what??
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by kheny12(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
CSTRR:

Priyanka Chopra.

One of the most beautiful women in the world.
As in,she's not more pretty again,if you watch krish.You will see her beautiful face.She's my favorite Bollywood actress along with Ashiwarya rai,madhuri dixit,Karena kapoor.
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Hallabee1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
baralatie:

Imagine if tiwa savage won it??

aje...

Please stop this .... Tiwa or you mean someone else, how about totodick
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
sageb:

Proudly Ijaw
#We Rise
you forgot to mention Anita Okoye. Her absence brought back the Okoye brothers. We will never forget.
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Treasure17(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations to Agbani. When life was still simple. But now majority crave for big front and back.
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by CSTRR: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
kheny12:
As in,she's not more pretty again,if you watch krish.You will see her beautiful face.She's my favorite Bollywood actress along with Ashiwarya rai,madhuri dixit,Karena kapoor.
After Priyanka, my next is Kajol.
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Aguiyimba(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Forever a queen, classy woman no boyfriend issues no s*x tape link bigger u
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Richvibes1997:

Will you keep quiet......gold diggers
I would start with the usual response but then you wouldn’t believe it either.

Support Nigerian girls to thrive. Girls from other countries are no better.
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Richvibes1997: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
AdaNri1:
I would start with the usual response but then you wouldn’t believe it either.

Support Nigerian girls to thrive. Girls from other countries are no better.
okay
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Lolabam(f): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Boomboost:

You meant more mature.

Wait, the woman crowning her is an actress...
Yeahhhh
That's Priyanka Chopra..

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by zolajpower: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a great achievement yet she doesn't make noise about it. Imagine if it was Tonto Dike that won the award?
You re shaking the table oo grin
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by TimeAfterTime: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
The woman crowning her is Pryankar Chopra, Indian Actress who was the reigning Miss World at the time before Agbani came on board.

Boomboost:

You meant more mature.

Wait, the woman crowning her is an actress...
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Bigpapi: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a great achievement yet she doesn't make noise about it. Imagine if it was Tonto Dike that won the award?

She 4 blow trumpet parararara
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by DaveHarry(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
AdaNri1:
Making Nigerian girls proud. Because of Agbani I’m starting a hashtag against the slander of Nigerian girls.
We’re hard working, loyal and faithful women. We build with whomever we love. We have even suffered betrayal where men whom we built together with left us and married someone else, we did not say all Nigerian men were betrayers.

Yes, there’s a few elements that are bad, but you also find it in Nigerian men.

So stop painting all women with same brush and think girls from other countries are better. #NigerianGirlsAreGood.

What is very wrong with this one now?
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
DaveHarry:

What is very wrong with this one now?
#NigerianGirlsAreGood cool
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by NengiFuhrer(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
sageb:

Proudly Ijaw
#We Rise

And Damete Charles Granville. One time Miss Nigeria after Agbani, Rivers State, Kalabari!!

Loud It Please!!
Re: Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Thats priyanka choper.. there.... These two ladies...

All good dear... but Prinyanka shaaaa!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Looks 13 - Sonia Ogbonna's Comment Sets Instagram On Fire / Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) / Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.