Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Have You Been Rejected Before? How Did You Get Over It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Rejected Before? How Did You Get Over It? (360 Views)

Have you Ever Been Rejected Because Of Where you're From? / This Plus Size Lady Finds Love Again After Been Rejected / I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Rejected Before? How Did You Get Over It? by Haymaykar(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
This post is mainly for the guys..

As a guy, you asked your Crush out and she turned you down..

Do you usually keep pushing harder or you just immediately forget about her
Re: Have You Been Rejected Before? How Did You Get Over It? by falcon01: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
I was rejected by a runz girl, felt down my self 3steem went down became insecure and unloved but then I realised she was a gold digger who dates rich guys, hustled harder, git some lil bit of change p*ssy came crawling all around grin. I get to realise girls follow boys who treat them like sh*t!. The moment you become Nice you are done! Bottom line don't ask a girl out make her come to you.
Re: Have You Been Rejected Before? How Did You Get Over It? by Ssumtry: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Following
Re: Have You Been Rejected Before? How Did You Get Over It? by DICKstractor: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
undecided

Idleness made my chase one girl for almost 1 year during the covid-19 era. She was responsive and everything. She rejected my offer. Thank God she did cause I got to realize that I was just catching cruise with her because of idleness

How I reacted? I picked up my d*ck and gave to her friend that knew the worth
Re: Have You Been Rejected Before? How Did You Get Over It? by Candidlady: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Here to read lies on how most of them acted like they dont care and moved on

¤kabiru kindly pass me that my fav chair¤

op girls too get turned down!!
Re: Have You Been Rejected Before? How Did You Get Over It? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy
It all boils down to idleness cheesy

Right now, I'm presently after one girl cheesy. She's even surprised too grin. Considering how we both started...She has always known me to be the kind of stone-hearted nigha via the moment I start dating you,na then my stubbornness go dey active grin. So the first time I jokingly asked her out,her reply was --"Obax you sure say you mean wetin you dey tell me so? Hope say you no go see me run again once you don resume your work? grin. Na once I laugh grin
Re: Have You Been Rejected Before? How Did You Get Over It? by toujurs: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Who is this one oh, all this childish, dumb questions you all will just be asking. Ordinary, No am not interested is what you want to get over, like seriously. You all are mad. angry
Re: Have You Been Rejected Before? How Did You Get Over It? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
falcon01:
I was rejected by a runz girl, felt down my self 3steem went down became insecure and unloved but then I realised she was a gold digger who dates rich guys, hustled harder, git some lil bit of change p*ssy came crawling all around grin. I get to realise girls follow boys who treat them like sh*t!. The moment you become Nice you are done! Bottom line don't ask a girl out make her come to you.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Soji Urself! / Why Did You Down Play Important Value You Should Bring Into The Relationship? / Girls With No Thongs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.