Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Did You Down Play Important Value You Should Bring Into The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Down Play Important Value You Should Bring Into The Relationship? (366 Views)

Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? / This Is Why She Doesn't Respect And Value You (the See Finish) / What Is That One Thing You Bring Into A Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Down Play Important Value You Should Bring Into The Relationship? by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is how I believe my woman adds value to my life and our relationship.

She finds me exciting: Physically and Mentally. I am always very comfortable discussing issues, events, and happening with my woman, she never found wanting, neither is she off point, babe is always equal to any tasks. I was raised not to tolerate inadequacies. If we have to have a conversation then let it be worth my time. Out of our busy schedule, I enjoyed her company and we always try something thrilling and refreshing. This is where lies my weakness. I value brain and mannerism( any lady without a basic character is classless) more than beauty. My girl is my best friend, team player, and passionate lover.

My woman is always there to tell I can when I think I can't. I hate failure so I am almost certain before I carry out a given task.
The same way she nags when things don't go well the same way she cheers me when I think I can, and does. Trust Nigerian girls they can nag for Africa. I believe this is how she adds value to my life. Oh, I forget something, I won't forgive her for treating me like a child when I am sick and wouldn't want to take an injection or pills, story for another day.

Now here is the main reason I wrote this thread. I like the fact we can communicate so freely, and I find it comfortable discussing issues with her. She mention bedroom activities and food she prepared I told her I am not moved by them. I love the fact that I enjoy those things but it is something I can get anywhere if I was not with her. It is only a common man that can be conquered with food and bedroom activities(A way to a man's heart is his belly is a scam, argue with your ancestors.). Agreed good lovemaking build bond, great meal nourishes a man. I will like to think a woman should be more than a cook and a bedmate.

I told her, I know how to cook, and if I am not responsible, I can get a call girl for a nice time. She got serious into the conversation, and blow hot that "She is bearing my kids and that is the greatest asset she can ever give me, that her life will be on the line during childbirth and her body will change.

I wasn't comfortable with the discussion anymore. I told her, "You are not doing me a favour by giving me, kids". I make her understand that she stands to benefit a lot from the kids. I told her, the only thing a man gains from a relationship/marriage is RESPECT and maybe a companion nothing more. The kids will come to adore her, value and love her, while I retired to studies, playing golf, telling stories, making more money, and counselling the blockhead. The woman gets all the praises, all the love, and care. So she got nothing on me. It is a scam if she thinks she is doing me a favour by having kids. I know I represent the ALPA MALE HERE LOL. Well, this is how a real man should think.

After the conversation, I was shocked because I was expected her to make mention of some powerful decision she has to help me to make, some intellectual contributions she has brought into our relationship. She did relegate such important value. For two years of our relationship, I have never taken any major decision without her contributions not that I can't handle things on my own, but I regard my girl as part of me, so we are a team player, I am only the captain. Does this make me a SIMP? Or An ideal man? Keep the answer to your chest.

I was expected her to see her brain as the most valuable asset. Not shape and beauty.
Maybe I am wrong so I have to ask this question: What are ways in a relationship for a woman/man to add value to a man's/woman's life, If not brain and intelligent conversation, what else?

N/b: It is not only my girlfriend I noticed this, my former female colleagues will always talk about their beauty and body shape but never cherish their contributions to the progress of our organisation. Some of them were my seniors in the organisation and we solely depend on their ideas at some point. They never bragged about it expects their latest fashion and sexy body.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Down Play Important Value You Should Bring Into The Relationship? by anthonyuncle(m): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
am coming
Re: Why Did You Down Play Important Value You Should Bring Into The Relationship? by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
This is how I believe my woman adds value to my life and our relationship.

She finds me exciting: Physically and Mentally. I am always very comfortable discussing issues, events, and happening with my woman, she never found wanting, neither is she off point, babe is always equal to any tasks. I was raised not to tolerate inadequacies. If we have to have a conversation then let it be worth my time. Out of our busy schedule, I enjoyed her company and we always try something thrilling and refreshing. This is where lies my weakness. I value brain and mannerism( any lady without a basic character is classless) more than beauty. My girl is my best friend, team player, and passionate lover.

My woman is always there to tell I can when I think I can't. I hate failure so I am almost certain before I carry out a given task.
The same way she nags when things don't go well the same way she cheers me when I think I can, and does. Trust Nigerian girls they can nag for Africa. I believe this is how she adds value to my life. Oh, I forget something, I won't forgive her for treating me like a child when I am sick and wouldn't want to take an injection or pills, story for another day.

Now here is the main reason I wrote this thread. I like the fact we can communicate so freely, and I find it comfortable discussing issues with her. She mention bedroom activities and food she prepared I told her I am not moved by them. I love the fact that I enjoy those things but it is something I can get anywhere if I was not with her. It is only a common man that can be conquered with food and bedroom activities(A way to a man's heart is his belly is a scam, argue with your ancestors.). Agreed good lovemaking build bond, great meal nourishes a man. I will like to think a woman should be more than a cook and a bedmate.

I told her, I know how to cook, and if I am not responsible, I can get a call girl for a nice time. She got serious into the conversation, and blow hot that "She is bearing my kids and that is the greatest asset she can ever give me, that her life will be on the line during childbirth and her body will change.

I wasn't comfortable with the discussion anymore. I told her, "You are not doing me a favour by giving me, kids". I make her understand that she stands to benefit a lot from the kids. I told her, the only thing a man gains from a relationship/marriage is RESPECT and maybe a companion nothing more. The kids will come to adore her, value and love her, while I retired to studies, playing golf, telling stories, making more money, and counselling the blockhead. The woman gets all the praises, all the love, and care. So she got nothing on me. It is a scam if she thinks she is doing me a favour by having kids. I know I represent the ALPA MALE HERE LOL. Well, this is how a real man should think.

After the conversation, I was shocked because I was expected her to make mention of some powerful decision she has to help me to make, some intellectual contributions she has brought into our relationship. She did relegate such important value. For two years of our relationship, I have never taken any major decision without her contributions not that I can't handle things on my own, but I regard my girl as part of me, so we are a team player, I am only the captain. Does this make me a SIMP? Or An ideal man? Keep the answer to your chest.

I was expected her to see her brain as the most valuable asset. Not shape and beauty.
Maybe I am wrong so I have to ask this question: What are ways in a relationship for a woman/man to add value to a man's/woman's life, If not brain and intelligent conversation, what else?

N/b: It is not only my girlfriend I noticed this, my former female colleagues will always talk about their beauty and body shape but never cherish their contributions to the progress of our organisation. Some of them were my seniors in the organisation and we solely depend on their ideas at some point. They never bragged about it expects their latest fashion and sexy body.

Awwwn!!!!

You're making me blush honeybee.

I love you to pieces.

You've brought so much stability and support to my life. I cherish you.

@ bolded. Lol, seeing you trying to run from cold water because of your fever will forever be a good memory. kiss kiss❤️❤️
Re: Why Did You Down Play Important Value You Should Bring Into The Relationship? by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:

Aww!!!!

You're making me blush honeybee.

I love you to pieces.

You've brought so much stability and support to my life. I cherish you.

@ bolded. Lol, seeing you trying to run from cold water because of your fever will forever be a good memory. kiss kiss❤️❤️
. So why do women care so much about body shape and beautiful yet neglect the most important thing in a relationship?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Flogged 100 Times; Man Receives 15 Lashes Over Extramarital S3x / Funny Quotes To Make You Laugh / U Will Last More Than 2hrs In Bed Watch This Video&we Lost Nigeria Boy In Ukrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.