Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) (47515 Views)

Celebrating Biafran Legend General Madiebo As He Turns 90 - Pictures / Buratai: Oba Oyelude's Patriotism To Nigeria Is Unquantifiable (Photos) / Why Atinuke Bello Is Fit To Replace Kadiri As The Deputy Speaker, OGHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by femixville(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2021
greymiles:
She won it when nepotism, cronyism and tribalism was so deep in this country’s polity
The hate on the igbos have been long before today
Everyone one knows igbos are the beauty Queen in this country, how the award goes to a yoruba person is what I don’t understand

They judge beauty with brain then.. And the west get brains from time.. No be now wey b say na pu**y dey decide the winner.. Brain Don dey trampled on

1 Like

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2021
femi4:
I m not sure about that one
Hehehehe... I wanted to respond to him on that but just decided against it.

There's a reason Fela made the song Yellow Fever. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by yankison(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
greymiles:
She won it when nepotism, cronyism and tribalism was so deep in this country’s polity
Everyone one knows igbos are the beauty Queen in this country, how the award goes to a yoruba person is what I don’t understand

God punish you

2 Likes

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Correct....... Happy Birthday to her
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by hardon1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Them never begin wear pant and bra as at then grin
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Oluf3mi(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
If this is what is called Beauty in 1957
Then I must say I'm HIGHLY disappointed
Make una dey talk true for once
The woman no fine at all

My grandma from Enugu who is 86 was very far more beautiful and sexy than this woman during 1957..

Look at her picture below
She is the beautiful LoLo in the middle
That pic below was before Independence
My question is...did you grandma participate in the competition? You really need to be calming down...
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by TuFab(f): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
greymiles:

Mumu beauty isn't just about bleaching/fairness with an empty skull like majority are known for
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by AlmaIganishire: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
She’s a historian. Wow! 90 already, she’s aging gracefully.
Meanwhile, you can now get your Oriamo Freepods 3 now, on discount. Quickly visit - https://ng.oraimo.com/products/oraimo-freepods-3-tws-true-wireless-stereo-earbuds to grab yours…

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Saukruat: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
If this is what is called Beauty in 1957
Then I must say I'm HIGHLY disappointed
Make una dey talk true for once
The woman no fine at all

My grandma from Enugu who is 86 was very far more beautiful and sexy than this woman during 1957..

Look at her picture below
She is the beautiful LoLo in the middle
That pic below was before Independence

Those are Yoruba women in the picture, not Enugu women or your fictional grandmother. You look stupid claiming the culture and picture of an ethnicity you're trying to insult. Are you high?
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by OmegaAutos: 12:17am On Jan 09, 2022
greymiles:

Dey apply sense once ina while nah...!! She won it when beauty wast judged by how bleached your skin is, rather natural beauty ans content of the brain. Yoruba girls are not money hungry and more intelligent than the cannibals
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by juman(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Happy birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bernard Udemezue, Anambra Lawmaker Attends Sitting In Keke, Barred From Entry / Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court / Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.