Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) (47503 Views)

Celebrating Biafran Legend General Madiebo As He Turns 90 - Pictures / Buratai: Oba Oyelude's Patriotism To Nigeria Is Unquantifiable (Photos) / Why Atinuke Bello Is Fit To Replace Kadiri As The Deputy Speaker, OGHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
There was nothing like hypo then grin

Imagine the jeep of those days grin

I’m sure she even borrowed that Jeep that use bloo as fuel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by jonadaft: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2021
greymiles:
She won it when nepotism, cronyism and tribalism was so deep in this country’s polity
The hate on the igbos have been long before today
Everyone one knows igbos are the beauty Queen in this country, how the award goes to a yoruba person is what I don’t understand
It's obvious that the nepotism, cronyism, tribalism and hate in your lineage is strongly in the blood and will continue to be passed down from one generation to another.

OSU amaka.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by delpee(f): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Still beautiful! Keep shining ma. Continue to age gracefully, and in good health, to God's glory.
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by idanone(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
If this is what is called Beauty in 1957
Then I must say I'm HIGHLY disappointed
Make una dey talk true for once
The woman no fine at all

My grandma from Enugu who is 86 was very far more beautiful and sexy than this woman during 1957..

She is the beautiful LoLo in the middle
That pic is 1962
you for enroll your grand ma then for the program now. I beg mk we hear word jare

2 Likes

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2021
What a myopic comment... Mark my word. Your hate won't get you anywhere
Whatever or whomever you hate will always progress and leave your pathetic life behind

greymiles:
She won it when nepotism, cronyism and tribalism was so deep in this country’s polity
Everyone one knows igbos are the beauty Queen in this country, how the award goes to a yoruba person is what I don’t understand

3 Likes

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by BENEFICIAL12(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2021
SO THIS WOMAN SENIOR NIGERIA WITH MANY YEARS.?

WHICH COUNTRY WASH SHE BEFORE NIGERIA?
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by softy(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
The woman no fine at all

My grandma from Enugu who is 86 was very far more beautiful and sexy than this woman during 1957..

Beauty is in the eyes of beholder. She was named Mrs Nigeria NOT MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL/LADY/WOMAN IN NIGERIA.

Quit Envying! Your Grandmother was just 4 years old less ( not even qualified) the age of this beautiful woman of 1957 when she clicked that title.

Just read ad pass!
Because of unnecessary comparisons, Africa is third world continent, even South Africa (xenophobia).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2021
Back then when things where working
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Jii95: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
The woman no fine at all

That pic is 1962
Not just looking beautiful but intelligence and smartness.

2 Likes

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Shikini: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2021
Fine woman
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by balhatus: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2021
well beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... mean while if your grandma was that beautiful as you said WHY DID SHE NOT contest since it was an open thing. beside U said your grandma is sexy ...... na whao ...... in that generation, the thing we call sexy if displayed then that person is CONSIDERED AN OLOSHI....

SultanOfPuna:
The woman no fine at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by scait(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2021
GoldenJAT:
Notice how peaceful and fulfilled she look?
Be decent in your youthful days!!
Loud am

1 Like

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Odide009: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning. I'm a computer, eletronics, and printer Technician, I live and work in Lagos State. Please, patronise me. I can visit anywhere withing Lagose. I also render one on one computer home training.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by softy(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2021
greymiles:

Quit Envying! Nobody has it all. Beauty is not proportionate to only one region in Nigeria. Tiv, Igala, Ijaw and all other ethnic groups in Nigeria have elements of beautiful highly proportionate as God creates them. Have you seen beautiful women from Bauchi State?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Manigie: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2021
jimter44:

The Whites were still ruling us and that's why things done on merits.
Perhaps then, there's the urgent need for them to and continue before we destroy all that's left of sanity in Nigeria
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by knowhowk: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
The woman no fine at all

That pic below was before Independence
. And where was your grandma LoLo in 1957 when The beauty contest was about to take Place ,I guess she was in the Thick forest Farming somewhere and she wasn't aware of any Beauty contest ,Quit a Pity that U were So pained now that U were not alive then to make her do ....It's quite important U think we'll before U type Gibberish on here ....That Woman Grace Atinuke Oyelude is Very Beautiful that is D Fact ...Your Grandmother LoLo too is ....If any Woman is Pronounced Miss Nigeria ,Miss World does not implies she is truly the Most Beautiful ...The whole Women in the World won't Contest ,The ones that Contest must have a Winner ....

2 Likes

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by wizseller: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2021
Did your grandma register to participate in the pageant?

SultanOfPuna:
The woman no fine at all

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by knowhowk: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2021
BENEFICIAL12:

. Western Protectorate.. grin
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Golan007: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Please go and see a Doctor.

They referred him to an exorcist.

The evil spirits in him are called legion for they are many.

3 Likes

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Saidfx(m): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2021
BENEFICIAL12:

She was born in nigger area before it became Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2021
Anthony0094:
Many more years to u
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by eni070(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2021
Send me your phone number please
setobaba:
Ok

Well I’m not an hypocrites tho, but I must admit she’s still very beautiful. Her dentition is second to none.

Quality 6weeks old German Shepard puppies for sale in Abeokuta

See my profile for more info
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Lionnation: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2021
I am sure at that time no Igbo contested because they were still caves, not knowing anything about civilization in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Basicend: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Those days when beauty was still natural and dressing was still very modest and elegant.

But today. . Na dem toke makinwa, tiwa savage, Tonto dike, mercy bbn be dem role models for everything.
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by joinnow: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2021
That was when Satan was sleeping while the beauty pageant was organizing. Now Satan is 101% awake and the beauty pageant must be naked to showcase their talent
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
The woman no fine at all

Did your grandma contested for Miss Nigeria in 1957 and she did not win?

1 Like

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
The woman no fine at all

Nwokem jee zuo ike. This woman is 90 and she’s an ageless beauty and yes she’s beautiful.

Wish her happy birthday and move on.

How things change. Lots of people back then would be jealous of her Raleigh bicycle.
I admire her swag. cool

2 Likes

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Theworldisvanity: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2021
xpressionx:
congratulations momma.

When the devil was not in charge of pageantry.

Was bicycle among the winning prize grin
Bicycle then was like G-wagon now

1 Like

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2021
Lionnation:
I am sure at that time no Igbo contested because they were still caves, not knowing anything about civilization in Lagos

Otolo gbatokoo gi na umunna gi.
Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by Gandokiejim: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2021
greymiles:
See yourself, Small brain u no get

2 Likes

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by EngineerOloye: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2021
greymiles:
I know it's your choice, yet I fail to understand how an individual chooses to live in bitterness.
Open up... There is more to living than dwelling on negativity.

1 Like

Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
The woman no fine at all

Do well to show us the picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.