Stats: 3,158,362 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co (8020 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News / Behave Like A Statesman, Are U An Area Boy?- Mimiko Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by seanet02: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Just in case you dont know, your dccik is softer than Jarus' own.
You continue to say there will be change, but right in front of your eyes, they're posting crap on this forum.

Plz abeg, until you stop sparing ragamuffins. . . .then this forum will continue to be run by ethnic bigots.  angry

Stop being too nice jor.  cheesy
See me see trouble, Double standard is the Motto of OAM4J
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by OAM4J: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2011
Why dont you guys mention the craps that are being posted rather than just making empty condemnation. I cant read all the post on the section, can I?

If others reported and I acted while you failed to report dont blame me abeg. You know what to do if you see any crap/personal and ethnocentric insults.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by EkoIle1: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2011
See the distraction? See what we are busy talking about instead of debating the thread? I guess this thread just got killed.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by Pafuri(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2011
Alleluia, the myth is gradually being broken.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by seanet02: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2011
Pafuri:

Alleluia, the myth is gradually being broken.
Never!! You wrong
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by tpia5: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2011
can someone explain the link between the writer of the article and tinubu, because i dont get it.

party affiliation? Or did tinubu come out publicly to say he told the author to write that article.

in addition, the writer was unnecessarily rude and very insensitive.

if youths of today no longer know how to address their elders without sounding like jagudas [ie motor parks touts], then nigeria is indeed in deep trouble.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by youngmonie: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2011
I think before we start shooting ourselves on Niarland we should take time out to reflect on some issues:

1) Its no longer news to Nigerians that Tribune Since the emergence of OGD in ogun state has been a partisan news paper, and even in the main article itself there a place that says they have freedom of association (HID and fam). Hence they were actively supporting PDP.

2) No disrespect to mama ohh, but with all the crisis goin on in ogun state, Tribune never reflected the legacies neither did party it is supporting ( PDP) reflect the legacies of Pa Awolowo!!, PDP did nothing for the ppl of southwest especially in Ogun State. Fine they have done their and gone lets now wait and see what ACN can do in their own time in Government. SIMPLE!!!
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by Jarus(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2011
The writer, Sam Omatseye, is Chairman of The Nation Editorial board, Tinubu's paper. Both the paper and sam have never hidden their ACN/Tinubu affiliation.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by ebbsfavs: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2012
please share this thing..let those who are unaware know now before Yoruba starts canvassing for a Nation... I am not down with that One man, One Yoruba Nation thing, If you they know what Kwara experienced with them Sarakis, they will understand.. You can see what ACN stands for simply by hearing aregbesholas outburst at afenifere meeting here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIx10IoX8WY His fellow ACN governors had to even caution him not to expose the shameful agenda publicly, you can imagine him saying Dimeji Bankole is not yoruba because he is a PDP and there is no omoluabi in that party and all..Area boys turn leaders..i see why they are trying to use Fashola, Fayemi and Fa-shiomole to launder their image and cover their antics, we all clearly saw that fashola was opposed to the script in the last elections where they almost removed him, we also know that oshipomole entered as Governor on a joint LP/ACN ticket in his first term he had to attach with them because them ACN had funds to sponsor the elections..and the question is whose money is it? Market women supported IGR...and phony consultancies and concessions (Alpha beta)..what ACN state is not indebted now. Ogun, Lagos, Ekiti, Oyo..loans, I see they need an Oil/Bitumen producing state now..it wont work!

See a view of someone i found here too: Ondo is what is stopping them from beginning the war I think...they want to capitalize on our crude oil...well that aint possible...Once they occupy the western states, they wage war and split the nation...GOOD PEOPLE,PLS BE AWARE

Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by ebbsfavs: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2012
I say no to Colonial rule of the Tinubus, Ondo is too sophisticated for that! We are in independence mood! If you don't believe in the puppet story, please ask sarah sosan and Mamora who was replaced for over performing on the floor of the senate for a Mrs. Remi Tinubu (sorry senator).

Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel / Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard / Photos From The Site Of Second Niger Bridge