Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs (28293 Views)

Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures / 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture / AFCON 2019: How Nigeria Defeated Cameroon In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by kilisi(m): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2021
g
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by Basicend: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2021
I think Nigeria has better players than all those teams. . They just need a highly tactical coach.

If they can train well, they will beat any of those teams.

3 Likes

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by rave1040: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2021
I pray they qualify.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by femi4: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2021
robosky02:
So guys who would you like Nigeria to meet

And who do you want us to avoid?

From this dangerous teams

Egypt
Cameroon
Mali
Ghana
DR Congo

Avoid Egypt n Cameroon....the other 3 are lesser threat
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by Kunja2: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Nigeria has to win o cos I don't understand this kind of play offs.

Anyway, Golden morn promo is ongoing and you can win up to 1million naira.
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2021
robosky02:
Abeg give us Mali or DR Congo

You guys are not watching football Lmao

The weakest teams there are Mali and Ghana.

Nigeria will lose to DR Congo without havning a shot on target.

8 Likes

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by lookingfly: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2021
dragnet001:
Rohr, should be sacked for the Super Eagles to have a chance of qualifying for the World.

I dor talk my own.
and you think bringing in a fire brigade coach of the sack of rohr will save us?
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by Genesils(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2021
I no suppose dey fear ontop who 9ja dey face tbh
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by Fiscus105(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2021
I don't even know which one will can defeat among the 9 available countries
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by garfield1: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2021
tradepunter:
I fancy our chances against DRC

They have a superior head to head against nigeria
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by caprini1: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
Haba why is it that everything about the Africa continent is made difficult?

In other continental world cup qualifiers it is a straight up seeding and qualification system.
Portugal , Italy and Sweden left the whatsapp group grin

2 Likes

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by OriOko88(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
Haba why is it that everything about the Africa continent is made difficult?

In other continental world cup qualifiers it is a straight up seeding and qualification system.
Its even simpler in african qualifier..go check d south american qualifier...its a marathon qualifier that extend to almost three years. Despite the fact that all other continents are almost thru with theirs, south american stage still has four games to go..and only brazil has qualified.

1 Like

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by Aufbauh(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2021
arantess:

Then why is Portugal, Italy and some others doing play-offs too?

They both came second in their respective group stage so they'll have to go for playoff.
All their group leaders qualified automatically whereas Nigeria & others that topped their respevtive group will still go for playoff.
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by knowhowk: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2021
hollah123:
If we are scared of facing any of these teams then wetin we dey find for world cup?
. A Bottle of Beer for you but if U be born again ,then a Bottle of Maltina for U then ..Sorri with plate of Nkwobi for saying this ..What is ur Address pls.?

1 Like

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by watchindelta(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2021
I prefer my brother ghana
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by anonymous1759(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2021
grin
No World Cup for Nigeria for tearing my precious ticket.
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by mrkings84(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2021
Then it's over for the super eagles except with the miracle of God.

Gena Ole Rohr with no pattern!
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2021
Was there no place for direct qualification without playoffs? Or how do we do our own qualifiers I this Africa sef.

5 Likes

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2021
kinzation:
I don't see Nigeria going to the World cup

Mumu coach mumu NFF

Despite your criticisms, Rohr has actually proven to be a master when it comes to qualifying for major tournaments. The other nations will be scared of Nigeria. I see us qualifying as usual under Rohr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by Aufbauh(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2021
OriOko88:

Its even simpler in african qualifier..go check d south american qualifier...its a marathon qualifier that extend to almost three years. Despite the fact that all other continents are almost thru with theirs, south american stage still has four games to go..and only brazil has qualified.

I know about that and equally prefers that system to this our own.
Theirs is like the league system where you play against each other and the first- six in the table will qualify.
Ours has preliminary stage. After topping your group you'll still have to go for playoff.... Not straight forward.
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by DeGLORIOUS: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2021
Their game against Cape vert made me think if these guys can defeat Eyeamba fc. There is no hope with this super Eagles. What they do is hit and run. No pattern, no unity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by Buckeyemedia1: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2021
kinzation:
I don't see Nigeria going to the World cup

Mumu coach mumu NFF
You are correct Mumu coach, Mumu NFF, but I see them just doing enough to qualify.
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by JOemmy(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2021
I only fear Egypt, Ghana is currently struggling but still not a pushover others in the bottom five can be beaten easily on a good day.
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by Bamzyriches451: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2021
If we should be afraid of meeting the likes of Algeria, Egypt and Cameroon then there's no need of going to Qatar

2 Likes

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by Buckeyemedia1: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2021
Siwel25:

Despite your criticisms, Rohr has actually proven to be a master when it comes to qualifying for major tournaments. The other nations will be scared of Nigeria. I see us qualifying as usual under Rohr.
All all these years in Nigeria & we still play like this, the Oyibo should have been relieved of his job years ago, if European we need a Dutch coach for our tiki taka style of play not this German long balls approach.

1 Like

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by puremaker7(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2021
robosky02:
So guys who would you like Nigeria to meet

And who do you want us to avoid?

From this dangerous teams

Egypt
Cameroon
Mali
Ghana
DR Congo

I prefer congo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by purplekayc(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2021

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by DeGLORIOUS: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Even if Nigeria qualify, they cannot win any European country. They lack pattern and no unity. Hit and run is what they can do.

1 Like

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by Jollylolly(f): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Nigeria that find it diffuclt to win small coiuntries, how woud they pull off winning big any of these big teams
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by peculiar2233: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2021
russy:

I see Nigeria going far at the world cup, I tell you they will qualify.
Keep dreaming...
Pls let me know when u awake from your sleep
Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by manlawal(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2021
Rohr and amodu shuaibu no get tactics but they always qualify

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs by daddytime(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2021
Who come send dem now to be top 5.

Yeye boys plus useless coach

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sexiest Female Athletes (Photos) / CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Niger (4 - 1) On 18th January 2016 / Kalu Salutes Enyimba's CAF Win, Urges Govts To Invest In Sports To Foster Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.