Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Slept With My Stepfather To Take Revenge On My Mother, (you Do Me I Do You) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Stepfather To Take Revenge On My Mother, (you Do Me I Do You) (1380 Views)

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Stepfather To Take Revenge On My Mother, (you Do Me I Do You) by sowhatcomesnext: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
A lady has admitted to cheating with her stepfather

An affair between a South African woman and her stepfather, a preacher, has been exposed on social media.

She shared the narrative of her early life on Twitter and said that her mother never loved her.

Her mother only worried about the children she had given birth to for her pastor husband, who was her stepfather.

The lady said that her mother didn’t buy her clothing and, worse still, didn’t even buy her sanitary pads.

The lady claims that she made the decision to cheat with stepfather in order to get revenge on her mother for neglecting her.

She claimed that she would purposefully wear seductive outfits and make every effort to catch the stepfather’s eye when her mother was away at work.

Read Full Article Below......
https://www.sowhatcomesnext.xyz/i-slept-with-my-stepfather-to-take-revenge-on-my-mother-you-do-me-i-do-you-lady-reveals/

Re: I Slept With My Stepfather To Take Revenge On My Mother, (you Do Me I Do You) by Promosaver: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Watin concern us with your cheating
Abeg you don Bleep am,make we hear word
Next reasonable thread pls

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Stepfather To Take Revenge On My Mother, (you Do Me I Do You) by OsuIgboIpob: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Promosaver:
Watin concern us with your cheating
Abeg you don Bleep am,make we hear word
Next reasonable thread pls
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Stepfather To Take Revenge On My Mother, (you Do Me I Do You) by Phckface: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Omo This one shock me oo

MEANWHILE If you need an Instagram account that is highly engaging which has 5k+ followers active Nigerian followers.
Just chat me on WhatsApp ; 08034845013
or call me
Re: I Slept With My Stepfather To Take Revenge On My Mother, (you Do Me I Do You) by Godada(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: I Slept With My Stepfather To Take Revenge On My Mother, (you Do Me I Do You) by Komolafe89: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
End time Obidient daughter
Re: I Slept With My Stepfather To Take Revenge On My Mother, (you Do Me I Do You) by HarlequinLekex: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Why this poor style of advertisement just say you want guys to slide into ur DM
Re: I Slept With My Stepfather To Take Revenge On My Mother, (you Do Me I Do You) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Fiction
Re: I Slept With My Stepfather To Take Revenge On My Mother, (you Do Me I Do You) by LikeAking: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Olodo!

(1) (Reply)

6 Things To Focus On As A Man / Urgent Female Search / Puppy Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.