Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire (61806 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) / Young Man Electrocuted While Working On A Building In Benue State (photos) / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by airminem(f): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why did the bird kill the man?

Bird cruelty to man... sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Strongbest(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chai
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Henricarter(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
TMSMedia:
Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a man was electrocuted while trying to save a bird trapped on a high tension wire, IgbereTV reports.

In the video, the man climbed on an electric pole armed with a long metal. As he tried to hit the bird to free it, he hit the high tension wire with the metal and he was electrocuted. The spark caused him to fall to his death.

Click on the Facebook link below to see the video.

https://www.facebook.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/videos/5073722502657245/

https://igberetvnews.com/1406226/man-electrocuted-trying-save-bird-trapped-high-tension-wire-photos-video/
this one na village people
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Agbebakun22: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Village people don dial this one number
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Mrjonah(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
No be juju be that

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Ladycewhy(f): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Was he sane? undecided
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Alf137: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Village people
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by EdwardRandy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Who even told him that the bird deserved to be saved in the first place? Him wan go form animal lover ontop trap wey him village people don set for am.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by skukimania(f): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
James4358:
I have no RIP To waste. How will a man with brain in his head use a metal for that matter on a high tension wire?? Smh

You know this because you are educated. He might be an illiterate. So last last, education no be scam oh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Omniman(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
This guy na mumu.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by dynicks(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin
skukimania:

You know this because you are educated. He might be an illiterate. So last last, education no be scam oh!
you are definitely right but to think that everyone around there who saw him with the metal rod never stopped him from using it still baffles me......Does it mean that no one there is educated or are ignorant or just that something strange took over that atmosphere at that point in time?...

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Haines: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Old video the man is an hindu man who foolishly climb a high tension pole. In the video people were even warning him but he refused. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Lemmy123(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

Na bird you follow go... Too bad, but God sees your intentions tho. Rip
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by sigiyaya112: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:

This is more spiritual,
Every bird of darkness assigned to kill me,die in thy mighty name of Jesus
Which one be bird of darkness again Nigrians and religious stupidity na one angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by sammirano: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Metal! Iklitracy is worse than cancer
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Who send am lipsrsealed
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Fortune109: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Was he trying to impress vegetarians??

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by juniorstar(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
TMSMedia:
Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a man was electrocuted while trying to save a bird trapped on a high tension wire, IgbereTV reports.

In the video, the man climbed on an electric pole armed with a long metal. As he tried to hit the bird to free it, he hit the high tension wire with the metal and he was electrocuted. The spark caused him to fall to his death.

Click on the Facebook link below to see the video.

https://www.facebook.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/videos/5073722502657245/

https://igberetvnews.com/1406226/man-electrocuted-trying-save-bird-trapped-high-tension-wire-photos-video/
But dem no dey climb high tension cable without putting off d light from their office na..even when we wan fix transformer for compound dem dey off am from nepa office.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by GenerationNext: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Abroad it is the Fire fighters and police that will carry out the rescue. But are there not people watching him, knowing full well he is about to commit suicide.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by salvation900l: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Any bird of darkness sent to fly over my head to take my destiny crown, be electrocuted now in the name of Jesus.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cubana should be held for negligence lol
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Quaddafi29: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Village village
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Viicfuntop(f): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
The man probably thought the bird would cause a mishap which would resort to power outage or an immense problem in the transformer. Ikeja electric might take forever to fix a transforme. May he rest in peace
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by peggywebbs(f): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please I beg don't go and stone high tension or use wire oh..the bird has a 99.98% chance of flying away alive on its own than you trying to be superman. If high tension drop, it will hit everyone along its path when its bouncing

chatinent:
Why will I want to save a bird on high tension? I didn't even stone the wire, I'll naw use a metal? Isn't that iberiberistic?

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Titugirl(f): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wisdom is more profitable to direct
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Tomahawk99(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

My thoughts exactly ..that bird lured him to his death
Make una stop this nonsense abeg.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Okundaye4(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
chatinent:
Why will I want to save a bird on high tension? I didn't even stone the wire, I'll naw use a metal? Isn't that iberiberistic?

NOR BI JUJU BE THAT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by kingsleefolli(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Who told you he wanted to save the bird.the guy want to catch and roast the bird.meat and fish price is high.his stomach and idea killed him.can't waste my sorry for now.write his death case in buhari file. Next

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Jemerson: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Quite sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.