Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire (61802 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) / Young Man Electrocuted While Working On A Building In Benue State (photos) / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Lewisalexander(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Na mkpurumiri hand work ... Rest in pieces

Lol. U get bad mouth
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Tapout(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
May our Good intentions not turn against us... Amen.

Amen. But that right there is pure Stup!dity.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by malvisguy212: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
CandyOps:

This Righteousness89 people seff. Una go just de reason anyhow.. what's spiritual about this now? How does the fact that this old fool of a man wey no sabi common elementary physics about metals being a conductor spiritual?

You guys should know when to employ your brains to work abeg it's affecting all squares of our life.

Just imagine say yesterday night, I touch my babe she say "no sex tonight"
I ask am why, she said "it's not christian-like to sleep outside marriage"

But it's christian-like to come sleep for man house for almost 1 week dey wear bumshorts on top. Abeg I no wan vex this morning angry
things are happening , many things ain't what they seems they are.. if the man is an illiterate for using metal on high tension wire, what about people watching him ? are they illiterate also. ?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Yemlizzy(f): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
This is sad embarassedwhat was he thinking exactly??

Metal on a high tension wire shocked is this illiteracy or what?? Sounds really absurd…
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Emerituz(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
TMSMedia:
Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a man was electrocuted while trying to save a bird trapped on a high tension wire, IgbereTV reports.

In the video, the man climbed on an electric pole armed with a long metal. As he tried to hit the bird to free it, he hit the high tension wire with the metal and he was electrocuted. The spark caused him to fall to his death.

Click on the Facebook link below to see the video.

https://www.facebook.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/videos/5073722502657245/

https://igberetvnews.com/1406226/man-electrocuted-trying-save-bird-trapped-high-tension-wire-photos-video/

This is old stuff OP
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by staga: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sokugo charm don hit am.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by jomarick(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
You cant blame him completely, just put the blame on his ignorance. He might have aimed at the bird alone giving a safe distance from the high tension wire but what he didnt know is that there's a strong electric field in the air around that wire, any metal brought close to that field would be pulled to the centre of that field (the wire).

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by IbiRobinson: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
[size=8pt][/size] Honestly the man is crazy
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
CandyOps:

This Righteousness89 people seff. Una go just de reason anyhow.. what's spiritual about this now? How does the fact that this old fool of a man wey no sabi common elementary physics about metals being a conductor spiritual?

You guys should know when to employ your brains to work abeg it's affecting all squares of our life.

But it's christian-like to come sleep for man house for almost 1 week dey wear bumshorts on top. Abeg I no wan vex this morning angry

grin
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by gabicon: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:

This is more spiritual,
Every bird of darkness assigned to kill me,die in thy mighty name of Jesus

Somebody climbed an electric pole, without a ladder, no body harness, no helmet, no boots and no insulated gloves. An accident was inevitable, all conditions were right for a disaster to occur. Why do we have to be religious about a matter that requires common sense?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by kunyeo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Manigie:
When your village people decide to dust your file and make it top of the list before hanging hanging it outside for all to see.
How on Earth will you logically climb an electric pole to save a bird in Nigeria? This isn't right
Rip Sir

Abi ooo. Think say na oyinbo ooo
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
May our FOOLISH intentions not turn against us... Amen.

Only NEPA climbs electric poles.

What he climbed was even a HIGH TENSION pole, not the usual 3 phase, one neutral pole.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Jemmysax(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Where did this happen?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Makanaki127: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na your mumu na too much,you be mumu ?
you think say you day wise, you are a mumu man.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Aboreal: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Very painful ,but what concern him with bird
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by mysticwarrior(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
The man committed suicide simple.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Valuc: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Op na metal d guy carry go up there
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by oloriooko(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
how on earth do you label this ****** up act good intentions angry
DaddyRochie1642:
May our Good intentions not turn against us... Amen.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by nollystar(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Who knws if he's the jesus of the Animal Kingdom....
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by aijazNija: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:

This is more spiritual,

LOL! there is nothing spiritual about the bird in my opinion. What killed the man is ignorance. How can an adult touch a live high tension cable with a metal? RIP to him, he had good intension
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by samuelson06(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:

This is more spiritual,

There's nothing spiritual there. His foolishness killed him. Why carry a metal near a naked wire and high tension wire again? If you can't find a plastic pipe, why not use a dry stick, or anything that doesn't conduct electricity?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Jmichael1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dis one nah pure hand work of village people
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Otudoakpan(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
And the Ungrateful bird flow aaway
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by TundeWX: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy
Jeezuzpick:

I just tire..... Bird dey on top high tension, wetin consign am?

E climb pole go meet live wire, e no see who go tell am say e dey risky?

Of all tins wey e fit use comot de bird wey dey chill dey mind him business on top de wire, na METAL e see to carry.

Na de die wey e wan die don die am so.

De whole matter fit give he-goat belle.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Kinzo0917(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
iceboy4752:
Eyyah!
The bird got its FREEDOM but he met his DOOM.
. The thing is, high tension wires don't kill birds. This is one wonderful thing that God did that still marvels me till this day. So God knew one day there will high tension wires, so HE God has to protect the birds. Isn't God wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by MrUchenna1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
OBEYING COMMAND FROM THE VILLAGE...
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Could this be village people at work?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by moorevic(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Go to school they said its scam oya nu metal and electric?

Who e won impress?

what happened to bamboo sticks?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by ayenale1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
And the bird flew away...or maybe systematic suicide...
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by uac35(f): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bad one!, what kind of kindness is this?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by BigYash: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
CandyOps:

Drive the babe go house. Don't let her waste your resources..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State / My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.