Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire (61796 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) / Young Man Electrocuted While Working On A Building In Benue State (photos) / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by AvalonSpace(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
One of the one thousand ways to die
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Champneys: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
TMSMedia:
Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a man was electrocuted while trying to save a bird trapped on a high tension wire, IgbereTV reports.

In the video, the man climbed on an electric pole armed with a long metal. As he tried to hit the bird to free it, he hit the high tension wire with the metal and he was electrocuted. The spark caused him to fall to his death.

Click on the Facebook link below to see the video.

https://www.facebook.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/videos/5073722502657245/

https://igberetvnews.com/1406226/man-electrocuted-trying-save-bird-trapped-high-tension-wire-photos-video/

Oponu so iwe nu.

Soriburuku ku daanu. grin
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Depressed101: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:

This is more spiritual,
Every bird of darkness assigned to kill me,die in thy mighty name of Jesus
Amen
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by jsancho(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Our mumu no too much?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by kals4luv990(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oya put your hands on your head and repeat after me.. ANY VILLAGER THAT REMEMBERS ME.. HOLY GHOST FIRE FIRE THEM WITH THUNDER �️�️�IN JESUS NAME.. AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by FarahAideed: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Make una stop this nonsense abeg.

Leave us Na cheesy
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
You’re a mumu man
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
CandyOps:

This Righteousness89 people seff. Una go just de reason anyhow.. what's spiritual about this now? How does the fact that this old fool of a man wey no sabi common elementary physics about metals being a conductor spiritual?

You guys should know when to employ your brains to work abeg it's affecting all squares of our life.

Just imagine say yesterday night, I touch my babe she say "no sex tonight"
I ask am why, she said "it's not christian-like to sleep outside marriage"

But it's christian-like to come sleep for man house for almost 1 week dey wear bumshorts on top. Abeg I no wan vex this morning angry
Don't mind them
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Nothingserious: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:

This is more spiritual,

I tell you. How do we explain this one?

Unless the man was mentally unstable.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Nyanabo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
His village people came in the form of an evil bird. Because even a primary school child won't take a metal (which is a good conductor of electric current) near a high tension wire.

So sad you died by electrocution and also fell to you death that's dying twice in my book. undecided
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
He died a hero.
he died a foolish man
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by NOwazobia: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
James4358:
I have no RIP To waste. How will a man with brain in his head use a metal for that matter on a high tension wire?? Smh
network didn't even allow me withdraw some from the bank self. Triple act of Foolishness killed him.

I believe he was trying to killed the bird, not actually saving it as he must have taught that bird hanging that way was a witch stalked on an electric wire. undecided undecided.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by DigitB: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
jackcanfield:
Village people seriously on this guy matter.

With wireless 5g network oo

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Ubanz: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
That's either stupidity or insanity
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by lebienconnu: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
No be juju be that. He must have been a Animal Right activist. Eniwe, rest in peace.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Unclesamo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
gemanob:
<>

Always put your price so that everyone will be aware... DM has really given many ppl bad experience.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by lawallawal86(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:

This is more spiritual,
everything na go they attach evil spirit or darkness, the man climb electric pole with metal iron u no see that one talk
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by candidbabe(f): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Joblesness at it's peak.

Me that don't even have time for my self will now have the time to save a bird
NANSENSE
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Ochelyko1: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
How can a normal human being uses mental for electric? What happened to dry wood or stick? Is not the bird that killed him but his stupidity! My gosh some people are so so so stupid and foolish
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Realhommie(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:

This is more spiritual,
He was responsible for his own death though, Lol... Who send am go up there and to do what? To free bird, abi?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Muwq: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Jesus
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Jamaall(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
James4358:
I have no RIP To waste. How will a man with brain in his head use a metal for that matter on a high tension wire?? Smh
Lots of things from the evil space are hidden from us,how on earth do you expect someone on his right senses to do that...?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Jamaall(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Realhommie:
He was responsible for his own death though, Lol... Who send am go up there and to do what? To free bird, abi?
Try looking at it from different perspectives...
Something fishy tho..
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Realhommie(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Jamaall:

Try looking at it from different perspectives...
Something fishy tho..
What other perspective if he actually went up there himself? The only other way to look at it could be that he had mental health issues.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Badonasty(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Village people una well done ooo
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Empiree: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:

This is more spiritual,
trash. Everything is spiritual in Nigeria. Nothing is natural again. Rubbish

The guy died doing what he did best. He died trying to save a life and he will get his handsome rewards. His time was up on earth but his means of transition to new world was thru electrocution. Nothing wrong with the bird. The bird is innocent of all the spiritual shit.

Jesu self will be quiet disappointed in you guys that turned Nigeria to spiritual shenanigan.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by pickatyoubackup: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Paxxcarl:
he died a foolish man

Relax man, na sarcasm, no dey take everything on sm seriously.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by mozona(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
ok
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by crackhouse(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
The guy mumu na ^³
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Village people have won again.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Omoluabi16(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Trying so hard not to speak Ill of the dead, but thus fellow was very foolish. He need to feature on 1000 ways to die. Now his family will now go through this needless sorrow because he was stupid. Gosh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State / My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.