Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire (61780 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) / Young Man Electrocuted While Working On A Building In Benue State (photos) / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Jacksparrow7(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Rip my dear. Be like spiritual something.
But wait o shocked Aboki no fit try this kind thing
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by NybenSBF101(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wetin this one go tell God? Na so some persons voted for Buhari
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
clown wanted to eat the bird
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by peggywebbs(f): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
For the next unfortunate superman, I hope this saves lives. Never try to save a bird on a power line.

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by ikdaddy01(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Education is more important than illiteracy. He would have just known that metals conduct current.

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Ayo081(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
No be juju be that undecided
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Gee64: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mentally retarded...methinks.

See my signature below and enjoy FREE Airdrop Giveaway. More than 10m FREE Love Coin for grabs!
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by fourboys: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:

This is more spiritual,
Every bird of darkness assigned to kill me,die in thy mighty name of Jesus
Amen
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:

This is more spiritual,

No bird wasn't assigned to kill anyone. Bird got stuck and freed itself. It wasn't the bird that asked him to use metal to try to free it

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Emir01: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
A man with good heart. I have know doubt that He will save a fellow human being in danger but He lacks elementary science knowledge not to know dat metal is a good conductor of electricity. RIP good man. Minus one good hrt on earth.

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by zolajpower: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
TMSMedia:
Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a man was electrocuted while trying to save a bird trapped on a high tension wire, IgbereTV reports.

In the video, the man climbed on an electric pole armed with a long metal. As he tried to hit the bird to free it, he hit the high tension wire with the metal and he was electrocuted. The spark caused him to fall to his death.

Click on the Facebook link below to see the video.

https://www.facebook.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/videos/5073722502657245/

https://igberetvnews.com/1406226/man-electrocuted-trying-save-bird-trapped-high-tension-wire-photos-video/
Is not saving anything he's a member of any animal na belle face( AABF )
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by ensamy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Metal on high tension wire ? Even Aboki no fit try this

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by slowice(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
May our Good intentions not turn against us... Amen.

To put it right..... May our stupidity not lead to our death amen.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by smartasuen(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lemme try and believe dis didn't happen in Nigeria cos despite the level of frustration from the government, no typical Nigerian is expected to exhibit dis degree of FOOLISHNESS!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by scholes0(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Evolution at work.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by 8stargeneral: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Village people dey watch am with 3D..why saving a bird
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Chiefecho(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Me wey like to dey stone bird and lizard
May his soul rest well embarassed
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Newboss(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Captain save-a-hoe.

Simps, shebi una dey take note. Na so all of una go collect shock from these toto bearers
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
TundeWX:
How will u carry metal and touch high tension wire??!!!...anyway,Rest well In Peace

I just tire..... Bird dey on top high tension, wetin consign am?

E climb pole go meet live wire, e no see who go tell am say e dey risky?

Of all tins wey e fit use comot de bird wey dey chill dey mind him business on top de wire, na METAL e see to carry.

Na de die wey e wan die don die am so.

De whole matter fit give he-goat belle.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Femeto: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
TMSMedia:
Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a man was electrocuted while trying to save a bird trapped on a high tension wire, IgbereTV reports.

In the video, the man climbed on an electric pole armed with a long metal. As he tried to hit the bird to free it, he hit the high tension wire with the metal and he was electrocuted. The spark caused him to fall to his death.

https://igberetvnews.com/1406226/man-electrocuted-trying-save-bird-trapped-high-tension-wire-photos-video/
1,000 ways to die.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by dazzlingd(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:

This is more spiritual,

Mumu
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Looks like India.
Why the bystanders standby and allow the unfortunate uninformed and ill-prepared man to climb the pole with a metal bar. Had it been dry wooden, he have stood a chance.
Pretty sure the bird was already dead or too injured to survive, in all likelyhood dude was looking for some meat to eat with is rice.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Abujaexpress: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
TMSMedia:

Village people bird
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by slowice(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Like how do one save a bird stuck on HIGH TENSION CABLE An African for that matter Just not making sense.

How do you climb an electricity pole to save a bird If this is not village people on the beat then I don't know what else it is.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by donhils: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ịnụkwa
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ever since i saw this news, i have been trying to write something about the sad event, but i just don't know what to write. I just can't comprehend what's happening in our generation undecided. Everything is just bleeped up
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Lionofthedesert: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Where did this happen ? why will he use a metal pole to free the bird? wo does that? hope its not one of those brainwashed IPIGS??
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Tremple8v: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Village people bird grin
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by wamide042(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:

This is more spiritual,

Oga shut up!!!!! There’s nothing spiritual here..
1. Birds have legs more like a rubber or a cover that doesn’t allow them to get shocked when they perch on a wire even if it’s a high tension wire.
2. The idiot uses a metal pipe to help the bird.. ‘Metal’ asin Irin … who does that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:

This is more spiritual,

Didirin, what about darkness of bird, mtcheeew.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by wallex1983(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
That bird is witch sent
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire by chineloSA(f): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
I have never seen this level of mumu shocked shocked. Loosing ones life over an ordinary bird.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.