Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Should I Further My Education Or Learn A Skill To Help My Family? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Further My Education Or Learn A Skill To Help My Family? (11462 Views)

My Job Is Ruining My Family / What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Further My Education Or Learn A Skill To Help My Family? by OGWILLS123: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
AntiWailer:

Lol and u are looking for 30k laptop. LMAO

I did not use 30k laptop 15 years ago.

Do ur maths.

Basking in the Euphoria of poverty and shouting ‘Employee’

My monthly tax is your break through. Stop clowning around.

Calm down C Ronaldo Wey dey earn my life time salary in 1 match

OK rest cool.

If you know my age you will be ashame of yourself lipsrsealed.
Re: Should I Further My Education Or Learn A Skill To Help My Family? by AntiWailer: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
OGWILLS123:

OK rest cool.

If you know my age you will be ashame of yourself lipsrsealed.

I don't care about ur age kiddo.

I pay ur skilled age mate and they don't even use 30k laptop for work and come and form Enterpreneur.

Chronic 1diot.
Re: Should I Further My Education Or Learn A Skill To Help My Family? by kizonero(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
My niggarr not that I'm discouraging you or something, forget school, go and hustle

At 29 my niggarr, you ought to be bringing food to the table.

At 29, you dey find sponsor, my niggarr you need to level up.

Go learn crypto trading, put all your mind to it and thank me later.

I said what I said.

Crypto?
Re: Should I Further My Education Or Learn A Skill To Help My Family? by IdeasPro(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2021
Machidon:
Heloo. Not I am not that intelligent. I have ond in a course which is not my Passion....and its not paying the bills as expected....
Learn how to start an online business and make money from home while you do your main things. The world is going digital and that is essentially what others are doing right now from the comfort of our homes. If you can make use of Google.com and YouTube.com, you've what it takes to start a business unless you need a coach to guide you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Further My Education Or Learn A Skill To Help My Family? by Machidon: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Freshman54:
Depending on your area,go and learn how to grind Top and Valve....
Both motor
Okada
Keke etc
nice idea
Re: Should I Further My Education Or Learn A Skill To Help My Family? by Machidon: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
IdeasPro:

Learn how to start an online business and make money from home while you do your main things. The world is going digital and that is essentially what others are doing right now from the comfort of our homes. If you can make use of Google.com and YouTube.com, you've what it takes to start a business unless you need a coach to guide you.

Pls,I need your help on this online business. I want to learn more if it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As A Federal Government Worker, How Will You Celebrate This Christmas? / A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? / Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.