Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,427 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) (52549 Views)

Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz / SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom / 2018/2019 Nigeria Navy Secondary School And Unity Scholl Entrance Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by Gbagura: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Same school D'banj attended and their fees cost die.
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by Druss(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hmm this is sad to see. Was there a background to the reason for the beating?

I am familiar with the school and its use of corporal and physical punishment. For an SS3 student to have been beaten like that - there are serious questions that need to be answered.

1 Like

Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by Jayrow08: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Omoo see abs
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by kioski: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Malory:
This can only happen under the lifeless
Before na clueless o, now na lifeless. Una never see anything �
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
Parleparte:
Hello Nairalanders. I have never done this but I just have to do it. We all know as the economic and how things are currently going in the country. I am a student who has been finding things so hard this days. Please kindly assist with any amount to hold the stomach.

UBA

thanks in advance
see mumu,still begging with pride,u wan beg make u beg abi which one is "i have never done this...
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lol, dem beat six packs commot for him back
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Igbo people and wickedness are 5 & 6.

Their women maltreats househelps, their men in uniform are wicked too.

Don't quote me, becasue I fit slap person
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by lextube: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sigggy:
Update from

A video revealing when a SS3 student was seen showing his friend the injuries he sustained after he was brutalised by a naval officer at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Abeokuta, Ogun State is trending online.

A Facebook user, Vivian Madu, had shared the video, saying:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10220728025533092&id=1310480780

But, the Nigerian Navy headquarters has reacted to the incident, telling parents “to avoid recycling these sorts of materials in order not to create tension and ill feelings.”

According to a statement by the Nigerian Navy Director of Information, Commodore Suleiman Dahun, the video had been sent to the management of the school by a parent who did not specify when the incident happened or the person involved.

Dahun, however, stated that a preliminary investigation had revealed that “the incident took place 2 sessions ago,” adding that it was handled administratively.

”For the avoidance of doubt, further investigation is ongoing on the matter,” he assured, adding that the Nigerian Navy was mindful of the need to uphold discipline in her schools without recourse to unorthodox method.

Siggy reports that the video is coming at a time the Ogun State Government is warning schools to desist from using corporal punishment to instill discipline on pupils.

Recently, the Ogun State Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology, Professor Abayomi Arigbabu, said the State frowns at any form of punishment that inflicts injuries on students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1fq8YBhWnA

https:///ss3-student-of-nigerian-navy-secondary-school-brutalized-by-officers-video/

I chop pass this in that same school, Nigeria Navy, Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State. 1994, 1995, 1996 set. So this is a cycle.
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by nurain150(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Post this on Facebook and tag Nigeria Navy
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by slowice(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na so dem dey take breed criminals as officers
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by Polynek(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
So the boy no do anything and the Navy guy flogged Him like dix?
Nawaoo dax not possible
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by ma373733(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
What kind of mkpurummiri flogging is this na cheesy

Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by Besto(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
humberjade:
Chai, my alma mater.

Well, nah normal thing be this nah. Rake stick don break for my buttocks and I don chop horse whip for feet wella.

NNSS, Abk is not for the lilly-livered.

One thing is certain sha, my son isn't going there! grin

koshoni boiz muster on the lawn!!!!
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by Besto(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
That subii no get consciences oh..
Him no know weda na senior officer pikin him tear like that.
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by deedo93(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lol! Navy boys. That's my alma mater. Had scars on my back from beatings I collected from seniors, ratings and officers for a long time after leaving the school. MWO Wole Otebata inflicted most of those scars. When I look back at those memories it's with a smile on my face tho.
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by MyExpression(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
GreaterFuture:
This is a "normal thing" in Such Schools.

The koboko mark I was given since 2005 is still on my right arm till date.

Na wetin we dy see for military school be dat oo!

#CDSS Ojo, '07.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by humberjade: 3:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Besto:

grin grin grin

That dreaded command...depending on who it is coming from, what time of the day, and the purpose for which the order is given. grin

Plant your pot, or mount your parabola might just follow, or even worse grin

Those Jss 3 years grin grin

Your set?
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by Aleboss(m): 6:17am On Nov 18, 2021
I'm an alumni of nnss abk 17th set grad in year 2011. Captain I M Manklik was the commander as of then.� Naso we suffer too. During our time, their was this officer we call "terror!." He was very very wicked as of then. Hope he changed
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by Aleboss(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2021
Besto:

We die there!
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by Besto(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2021
deedo93:
Lol! Navy boys. That's my alma mater. Had scars on my back from beatings I collected from seniors, ratings and officers for a long time after leaving the school. MWO Wole Otebata inflicted most of those scars. When I look back at those memories it's with a smile on my face tho.

Touch your toes!!!

I want your toes.

Xo:Cbm
Oteslips: Cbm sir!!!!
Xo: Give him 6 strokes of the bulala!!!

Resuming back then, anytime our bus reach panseke, I go just dey vex for my parents.

Didn't believe I'd scale 6yrs there.
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by Besto(m): 6:22am On Nov 18, 2021
Aleboss:

We die there!

Nnss Abk precisely do pass nda.

Inside all the Nnss, we were the ones doing correct military march past.

Other regions never did weda because we were all boiz and others were mixed.

1 Like

Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by Offpoint1: 6:59am On Nov 18, 2021
Six pack at the back, how was he able to carry his backpack on his back? The beater lack human feelings/sympathy and that's wack. I don't slack, if I was the one I'd have hacked him to death.
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by deedo93(m): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2021
Besto:

Touch your toes!!!

I want your toes.

Xo:Cbm
Oteslips: Cbm sir!!!!
Xo: Give him 6 strokes of the bulala!!!

Resuming back then, anytime our bus reach panseke, I go just dey vex for my parents.

Didn't believe I'd scale 6yrs there.

Lol bro!
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by johnDejavubaba(m): 6:12am On Nov 19, 2021
oladejie:

3hrs... pls let’s talk on Whatsapp
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by igbanorosi: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Memories of NNSSAB linger till date.
Re: SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) by funmsygrace01(f): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Besto:

koshoni boiza muster on the lawn!!!!
.Thank for the updates

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" / See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.