Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Hypocrites!! Don't Compare! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrites!! Don't Compare! (326 Views)

All These Church Girls Are Hypocrites!! / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrites!! Don't Compare! by Mrsimini(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2021
Yesterday I saw a post where the op criticized p*ssy suckers and it got me offended. See, nothing drives a woman wild like giving head, it gives her multiple orgasms and she'll cherish you and want you again and again even if you guys are not dating. Penetration alone don't give you such affection from her. You might have a small d*ck but by the time u spend an hour sucking her she'll be too distracted by sweetness to even notice. My former gfs keep pestering me till now because of I took my time to pleasure them. Yea I go 8rounds 6rounds etc but I'm not remembered for the rounds, I'm remembered for the pleasure. I am a complete lover. So please guys don't listen to any post telling you to stop sucking. It's fallacy. Do you know that she'll be more open & comfortable with you once you do that? It works wonders and that is why I am careful of calabar girls as a resident.
Pls don't judge me o. I just love honesty
Re: Hypocrites!! Don't Compare! by Cerebellum: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2021
You're a nicompoop!

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrites!! Don't Compare! by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Are telling to suck toto_?
Re: Hypocrites!! Don't Compare! by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2021
Why u dey take am too serious?? undecided
Nobody go stop u from sucking punna, so continue ooo undecided
Re: Hypocrites!! Don't Compare! by Mrsimini(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2021
Cerebellum:
You're a nicompoop!
I know... Better person

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites!! Don't Compare! by Cudeze4(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Why u dey take am too serious?? undecided
Nobody go stop u from sucking punna, so continue ooo undecided
Oyibo say "common sense is not common" �
Re: Hypocrites!! Don't Compare! by HolyMonks: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2021
Not only punna sucking.
What of ass bl *wjob.
You can't change people idealogy do what pleases you and leave them to do what they also want.
But to suck toto no follow gee.
Re: Hypocrites!! Don't Compare! by Mrsimini(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2021
HolyMonks:
Not only punna sucking.
What of ass bl *wjob.
You can't change people idealogy do what pleases you and leave them to do what they also want.
But to suck toto no follow gee.
Swears bro u dey miss
Re: Hypocrites!! Don't Compare! by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2021
Cudeze4:

Oyibo say "common sense is not common" �
I swear cheesy cheesy
Cudeze, na u?? cheesy
Omo, I don miss u ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Hypocrites!! Don't Compare! by chinchonglee(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2021
Omo
Re: Hypocrites!! Don't Compare! by Truvelisback(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
I'm not Harmhung the pvssy suckers.
Re: Hypocrites!! Don't Compare! by NelviusGrey(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baba said "I go 8 rounds, 6rounds" grin grin grin round master

(1) (Reply)

The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers / Christmas Break Up / Get Free Airtime On Any Network ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.