Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants (41443 Views)

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! / How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Magnoliaa(f): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Don't mention me in the same sentence with a being that cannot be objective.

He's trying the age-old diversionary tactics of men who don't want to address what is before them.

It is easier for him to tackle a word that the matter at hand.

Lmaoo. You sure don't wanna be an objective and balanced woman, huh? cheesy Don't continue laidis oh. Rest small, ehn. grin So that people will not think you're bitter. Me, as I am like this, I have removed my feminism coat and off my militant boxing e-gloves. Be a woman that sees things from all sides and don't generalise all men, and have peace. cheesy

I have been been in a sweet, loving and sexful relationship with an alpha man that cherishes me since this moment when I stopped chanting equality.

Please men and say what they want to hear and be what people want you to be, no kee yourself with stress. grin grin grin grin

P.S.: In case you're interested, I can give you my activism gears and tools and batteries. I still get like 60% battery power for my feminazi fuel tank before I switch am off. I have fangs and blood banks, too. I can gift you everything if you don't mind.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It's still men screwing themselves over. No harm done. Maybe if you let women hold posts in tech, men wouldn't need to buy laptops anymore?

Nah, women have held posts in tech na, that's not the problem. Even Ozzy Etomi is currently in a top position at a top tech company including all her friends, I have worked with some of this ladies one on one, so I know. Is she motivating her company to offer girls scholarships? Answer is NO. The issue is that those who offer this free scholarships are men.

Btw why is your name changed to BRATIS-BOILING GOT-LAVA?

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

I have only worked for a Nigerian company for like six weeks and since then its been remote. I am shocked.

Ah, God saved you oh. You for see shege! Just thank God for your life.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by wallrichy: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
So many Nigerian Youths are infected with HIV, STI and Hepatitis for a long years without knowing or ever sensing it. They keep on sleeping carelessly with uninfected girls and the girls too keep on sleeping with new uninfected guys thereby spreading the malaise of infectious sexual diseases all over. It's common in Nigeria especially the Youths and the Teenagers. Some guys are ever ready to sleep with any random girls without condom like some girls too. Some MDs and other top workers in an Office always sleep with any female applying for a place in their company before finally approving the employment without protection. This is even common in all the ministries in Abuja and that Alausa in Lagos. 80% of the PM, MDs, DGs, Ministers sleeps recklessly with girls before approving or granting a small contract of just stationery supplies etc.....it's a rainbow of sexual perversion in circle inside that Nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by alphaRego01(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Men need to stop selling themselves in chats.if u wanna have such discussion,let it or face to face to avoid being sabotaged

2 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Phcmayor:
The dude is not forcing them so why make it a public discussion

Don Jazzy donated money to sponsor 100 Nigerians to learn to code. He asked the guy to select serious people.

Instead, he is doing something else.

Na who dem catch be thief sha. He should have not sent those messages, perhaps tried in person.

5 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by ShaqFu: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
This must be the preference men on NL say that women in tech receive. Must be the preference they give out. This is why guys in tech must be begging for laptops. Men sabotaging men.

Most Nigerian men are sex felons. Even the dirty-looking ones in backwater government offices. That is a typical day in their life, scheming and looking for ways to demand sex from women to do the things they should ordinarily do.
Bratislava on the beat again. Take the wayward action of a few Nigerian men and use it to tag every Nigerian man.

You need help.

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hmmmmm �
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by baby124: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
9janacruice:
Forget, we still have numerous of guys and b*tches into this sexual transition and "thank you for coming" reward.
It's just the girl being childish here.
Why not just shun the move and have your peace?
It would be justifiable posting this without the b*tch responding in agreement and have the guy keep pressing.
Everyone seems attacking the guy, leaving the daughter of Jezebel bringing the lust in him.
Don’t set up a business to sexually harassing people. What he did is sexual harassment. Male or female such lunatics must always be exposed. This is so common in Nigeria. In future will you want your daughter to be having sex everywhere because of a job? Before she can eat? And when she wants to control who has access to her body she’s refused employment or sacked.

Can you imagine the disease and lunatics that exposes her to? What is the difference between this and roadside prostitution? Such practices must be checked and those who engage it in exposed. If that is who you are, you better change because the internet is a global place..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Brolosho
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Magnoliaa(f): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
truthsayer009:

No, he doesn't want to pay for sex. Instead he wants to lure girls to have sex with them as their reward for scholarships. Every one is rushing into tech now, he would have slept with tons of young women already because of this scholarship. I am beginning to see reasons for only women tech scholarships in Nigeria for the past 3 years now. I sense this kind of rubbish going on. I know this is food on is ready for BRATI.SLAVA and the rest of her crew, but there might be some truth to this. All this laptops that men cannot get that women have been getting should be investigated.

I don't even have any interest in the matter. And I'm not into tech, so I really have nothing much to say on this issue and I don't know whatever goes on there. If I say anything, just because, na rubbish I go tok. Nonsense.

I just wanna observe and read opinions and make jokes where I can.

Since other women influencers on Twitter have taken it up, that's good then. One less prey on young women.

And this is only in the tech 'industry'. Though, I notice a lot of people believe cases like these (as seen on this thread), but will cast aspersions on other cases that happens in the entertainment industry. It is the same propositions like these that directors and so on make to women in the beauty and acting spaces. But somehow, people believe the latter group deserves it because they are fine or 'dumb.'

Nobody here is saying techy girls are asking for it, or calling them oloshos or something along those lines. Because they have the 'brains', right? But when it's a student in the university or a club girl, 'oh, she must have gone to meet the lecturer.'

No wahala.

I don't understand the bolded, btw.

Oh. And whatever. I have no ish with Bratislava. She's mah main girl. Always on the beat and on point. I like how she gives it hot. cheesy tongue Face her if una get mind and disprove what she says.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by proxillin(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Stop going off topic.
The point here is that a MARRIED MAN is having indecent chats with U-18 girls,something that will get him arrested in saner climes.

and?
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
cooooooks:
No be me carry you go dey gallivant with so called bad Nigerian men.

Keep the same energy when NL men insult all Nigerian women.

Unfortunate fellow.

In your pathetic attempt to prove you’re one of the good guys, listen to yourself.

Fucking idiot.

Not all men but definitely you.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Munzy14(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lollittaa:
Men will never learn never to mix business with pleasure.
Some men please...I don't joke when it is business...If you like naked, I must collect my money first...then admire if I have interest... grin

Na Igbo man I be, I no kill person.

2 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by rhythyson: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
I'M SO ASHAMED OF NIGERIAN MEN RIGHT NOW!!!!

It doesn't even surprise me. Nigerian men are the most morally bankrupt idiots I've ever seen.

Hanty your papa sef dey inside ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by madridsta007(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

It doesn't even surprise me. Nigerian men are the most morally bankrupt idiots I've ever seen.

So please dont marry a Nigerian man.
That is my prayer for you.

I dont want you to end up with a morally bankrupt idiot.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Magnoliaa(f): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Depressed101:
great, this is the same guy that denied me a laptop from techsultan.. Good he is busted.. Wicked souls, woman kii you there

Eyaaaaa. Chai. So a fellow niggur could not help you?

Life. cry

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by AoifeNightfall: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
madridsta007:

So please dont marry a Nigerian man.
That is my prayer for you.

I dont want you to end up with a morally bankrupt idiot.

I will. My spec is tall, black and handsome

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by cooooooks(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
She's so smart.

You guys and girls that claim to hate Nigerian people should carry yourselves and go.

Kissmyassbiach:

In your pathetic attempt to prove you’re one of the good guys, listen to yourself.

Fucking idiot.

Not all men but definitely you.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by AoifeNightfall: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Is that so? undecided undecided

Abeg I no understand
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by baby124: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
For the record his name is Chisom Echehieuka. I hope his future employers and partners see this. So he never has access to working with women ever again.

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by madridsta007(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

You will not marry a Nigerian man in Jesus Name.
Amen.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Yemlizzy(f): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
cmecproblem:
Lol is this not a married but single man? Guys marry your friend o. But nothing is sure even your friend can turn stranger after marriage. Bros is probably starved and going nuts. Intact throw marriage away.
Lol so you feel he is sex-starved and reason he has to turn to teenagers for sexual exploration??
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by femiasaolu2014: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Most of these "techies" are Incels who can't face the opposite sex to woo them.

A little successful startup, a little funding and they start painting their nails and growing dreadlocks and aggressively pursuing women in an abrasive manner and without finesse, just to make up for the opportunities they never had.

Stupid people

2 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Kudunku: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Someone clearly did a number on you, but you'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by TUTU147: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
"Do you have a curfew for when u should return home?" Lol grin grin...
This guy na pvssy bandit.....so smooth
Curfew kor, roadblock ni
Na old timer
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by TruthUntold: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Someone can be this stupid and foolish to be sending all these as messages to people he hasn't even met,
A good tech guru at that!
Something is not right in all these.
I see him coming out in 24 hours to debunk all these rubbish. Prolly some people out there just to tarnish his image, bad belle people dem.
It's so scary out some people here all just jump to conclusions based on what they read on the internet, without using their God-given brain for once.
Shame

unless someone kidnapped him and was forcing him to type those...BTW he has already apologized, go check his Twitter handle.

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He's trying the age-old diversionary tactic of men who don't want to address what is before them.

except cooooooks yaf chop red pill, he's a very cool guy.
Hot lava ke? Oya take chilled malt. Bikozianu(please) grin

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
femiasaolu2014:
Most of these "techies" are Incels who can't face the opposite sex to woo them.

A little successful startup, a little funding and they start painting their nails and growing dreadlocks and aggressively pursuing women in an abrasive manner and without finesse, just to make up for the opportunities they never had.

Stupid people
total KO. Dem tiff your babe? grin grin
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by madridsta007(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

You wont. Because...

"Nigerian men are the most morally bankrupt idiots I've ever seen." -AoifeNightfall
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Gerrard59(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
AfroKnight:
This guy matter don land here.

cheesy grin

There’s no safe space for him anywhere cheesy

Do I blame the guy? Absolutely!

Apart from the fact that he’s a married man, the power dynamics at play do not allow for things like this.

Guys if a babe asks for a favour because you are in a position to grant it, please that is not the time to be admiring her. Business is business. Pleasure has no business in business unless pleasure is the business.

Even if you had good intentions it would still be inappropriate. Women full everywhere. Look elsewhere.

He is about to face some major trials and tribulations cos notorious feminists have taken up this fight. His business is tech, and the internet never forgets.

I tell you. His own is finished. He won't get venture funding if he decides to go entrepreneurial, probably will get sacked and from there get divorced. He would be seen as a paedophile and a prey. As it's, he's doomed to a remote role.

Chisom doesn't know what he has done to himself and generations. I'm very sure TwitterNG feminists and feminazis will deal with him ruthlessly, and deservedly.

2 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by cooooooks(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Don't be unfortunate please.

BRATISLAVA:

He's trying the age-old diversionary tactic of men who don't want to address what is before them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iphone Swag!!! Bride & Her Squad Stun In Unique Outfits / A Letter To Single Guys / Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.