Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly (29731 Views)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government / Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Seun360(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Nigeria's future president

Let them know.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Especially that Desmond Ediot....
Why single out Desmond Eliot. I wish if he were to be the speaker it would have been justified your singling him out. Anyways it's a slave and master method. Slave wants to be loyal to the slave master

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Klington: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
[s]
Iamgrey5:
The governor set up the panel not the people, he even allowed the panel to carry out their investigations without interfering with them.

He said they are putting the report through a sort of litmus test.

So give the Lagos state government chance to react to the report

By the way, what of the panel in Abuja? What of the one in Anambra to investigate the Azuku Sars?

I guess they only care about Buhari in Abuja and Saint Obi in Anambra too.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by IbileIfe: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
They cannot bite the fingers feeding them.
Whoever pays the Piper dictates the tune.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by dapadawee: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
nairalandankrah:
+

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/17/lekki-massacre-all-you-care-about-is-tinubu-aisha-yesufu-slams-lagos-assembly/
Irrelevant talk as far as am concerned up to this moment only Lagos state is playing fair, balance and truth with report so far. Don't know why she has to bring Lagos assembly and tinubu. Well

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Benprass(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
I believe that if all these so called activist really think they are smart enough why don't pull a plug, stunt, jamesbond style in a OO7 tactics. Let them call it Terror but it will go a long way for morden structure.
Don't be inbtw....dive in full
Nigerian activists are just mere talkative,
MNK is real gem with unfashionable tactics due to poor background.
An activist should have a backup of 10m usd to executive a very strong and unforgettable remarks.

Yes! They maybe just mere talkative at list is better than not to talk at all we are seeing some results despite they are just talkative. The question is which have you done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Jembewon2020: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
I believe that if all these so called activist really think they are smart enough why don't pull a plug, stunt, jamesbond style in a OO7 tactics. Let them call it Terror but it will go a long way for morden structure.
An activist should have a backup of 10m usd to executive a very strong and unforgettable remarks.
BMC spotted

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamgrey5:
The governor set up the panel not the people, he even allowed the panel to carry out their investigations without interfering with them.

By the way, what of the panel in Abuja? What of the one in Anambra to investigate the Azuku Sars?

I guess they only care about Buhari in Abuja and Saint Peter Obi in Anambra too.

In a bid to sound smart, you just shot yourself on the foot and sounded unintelligent. The panel was set up to look at the issue at the lekki toll gate and not about Awkuzu. Again Peter Obi was never indicted in the activities of Awkuzu SARs and the panel that sat there made recommendations to compensate the victims, so what is your issue here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
LegendHero:

Peter Obi the butcher of his own people in Awkusu is more foolish.

Wike who murdered lot of Ibo people in Obigbo massacre is more foolish and the most foolish people are those online that fail to demand justice for Obigbo people just as people in Lagos are demanding for the victims both dead and injured at Lekki.

Dude why not try and think before yapping your mouth. Peter Obi was governor and not SARs commander the panel there had proven beyond reasonable doubt that Peter Obi is not involved.
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Iamgrey5(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
obynzo:

In a bid to sound smart, you just shot yourself on the foot and sounded unintelligent. The panel was set up to look at the issue at the lekki toll gate and not about Awkuzu. Again Peter Obi was never indicted in the activities of Awkuzu SARs and the panel that sat there made recommendations to compensate the victims, so what is your issue here?
Where the hell did I suggest that the panel set up in Lagos by Lagos state government had anything to do with Anambra and Azuku SARS !

Perhaps something is seriously wrong with your ability to read and comprehend simple information.

Was there ever a report on the activities of Azuku Sars? Did the panel set up in Anambra ever saw the light of the day?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by LegendHero(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
obynzo:

Dude why not try and think before yapping your mouth. Peter Obi was governor and not SARs commander the panel there had proven beyond reasonable doubt that Peter Obi is not involved.

And Sanwoolu is the army commandant?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by zabuur: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
And why couldn't u channel your anger to Lagos Assembly without mentioning Tinubu? I'm sure there are better ways of engaging the members of the assembly without bringing other people in.

I'm not saying I am supporting tinubu but, I feel its very wrong to make such statement.

Lagos Assembly, you've not done what you're supposed to do. Get your priorities right!!!

How difficult is that?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Crucialgem(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
I wonder how people come to nairaland here and defend some politician dudes this guys are dirty and they do some dirty dirty stuffs like let me not say anything further.....
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Stanleyville(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

Your point??
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by sokera: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamgrey5:

I guess they only care about Buhari in Abuja and Saint Peter Obi in Anambra too.
OMG you are just too smart , good bless you … what happened to Azuku Sars in Anambra? They are all concern about tarnishing the image of Jagaban… but who God had bless no man can tarnish him

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by AsawanaDgreat: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Igboland:
Who is this fool
Abeg help me ask oo

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Stanleyville(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin

Zombie o zombie

Igboland:
Who is this fool
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Imustnottalk: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
This is woman is an hypocrite

11 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by drealcivilceno(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

It is called democracy for a reason!
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by DSoj(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Aisha is a thoroughbred IDiioT

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by sokera: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
obynzo:

so you know Peter Obi was the Governor not the sars commander? Right ? So is Tinubu the army commander in chief of Nigeria ? You ppl just like tarnishing Tinubi and romance your oppressors in south east … Igbos are typically hypocrites

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Iamgrey5(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
LegendHero:

Bruv, I am often surprised by the kindergarten argument some of these people put foward to defend their people in power.

If a politician is caught stealing in their region; they will say it's their money that is being stolen, whereas they will be up in arms against politicians from elsewhere

If a politician is licking northerners anus from their side; they will say he or she is being clever, whereas they will call it master/slave relationship when it applies to others.

Now! Saint Peter Obi is never in charge of Sars officials but somehow Tinubu who is a civilian must have been in charge of the military.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by omokab: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Some activists are naturally stupid especially this yesufu. What concerns tinubu or state assembly love tinibu him with what we are saying. Just looking for something to say and remain relevant . kudos to Lagos state government for allowing truth to come out. A reasonable person must know that if it were tinubu that sent this people Lagos government will never set up any enquiry to investigate the incident or they will manipulate the result so that people will see no killing that happened .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
sokera:
so you know Peter Obi was the Governor not the sars commander? Right ? So is Tinubu the army commander in chief of Nigeria ? You ppl just like tarnishing Tinubi and romance your oppressors in south east … Igbos are typically hypocrites

Again you are not smart at all in your analysis. It is not only some igbos(Note i said some) that criticize Tinubu some Yorubas also criticize TInubu , and we all know his antecedents and his involvement in the affairs of the state. Even a new born Baby knows this. But as usual you are a paid e-troll so you would want to support and justify to your paymasters and launder his image
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Antoeni(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Present situation report of #EndSARS & #LekkiLies panel after sensible incorruptible Nigerians faulted their claims with verifiable informations, evidences, facts and figures.
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
LegendHero:

Who gave the order for soldiers to storm the toll gate?
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by TUTU147: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
If Anambra and River states can emulate Lagos state by setting up a judicial panel like this.Alot of extra judicial killings were recorded in Anambra and River state.Kudos to Lagos state government for setting up the panel.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Where the hell did I suggest that the panel set up in Lagos by Lagos state government had anything to do with Anambra and Azuku SARS !

Perhaps something is seriously wrong with your ability to read and comprehend simple information.

Was there ever a report on the activities of Azuku Sars? Did the panel set up in Anambra ever saw the light of the day?

I think you are the one that is dense and lack comprehension. I never said Lagos panel is linked to Awkuzu. You were desperately trying to compare Awkuzu SARs and disparage Obi with your comparisons
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by sokera: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Until the yoruba youths start to kill foreigners in our space in numbers for disrespecting our elders they won’t stop to undermine our civilization… they are not calling Wike name for killing igbos , they are not calling Peter Obi that was the governed during the Azuku Sars in Anambra but they are always quick to call Tinubu even if their mothers or sisters miss their period … I will say it again Igbos are hypocrites… we need to always remind the Igbos that their fathers are responsible for the problem of Nigeria because of the first coup in Nigria was executed by Igbos in 1966… and that led to suspension of the regional government we were enjoying them , Igbos introduced unitary system but unfortunately for them they worked it all for their selfish interests but Fulani outsmart them … you guys should leave Tinubu alone or else we will keep reminding you how your great grandparents destroy Nigeria… bunch of hypocrites group of people

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by TUTU147: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Bruv, I am often surprised by the kindergarten argument some of these people put foward to defend their people in power.

If a politician is caught stealing in the region; they will say it's their money that is being stolen, whereas they will be up in arms against politicians from elsewhere

If a politician is licking northerners anus from their side; they will say he or she is being clever, whereas they will call it master/slave relationship when it applies to others.

Now! Saint Peter Obi is no longer in charge of Sars officials but somehow Tinubu who is a civilian must be in charge of the military.
That Anambra own is too much to over look, about 50 able men killed and trow inside river.Our leaders are heartless.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by sokera: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
obynzo:

Again you are not smart at all in your analysis. It is not only some igbos(Note i said some) that criticize Tinubu some Yorubas also criticize TInubu , and we all know his antecedents and his involvement in the affairs of the state. Even a new born Baby knows this. But as usual you are a paid e-troll so you would want to support and justify to your paymasters and launder his image
if you are Igbo and you refuse to call Peter Obi to face justice for the Azuku Sars atrocities but you are quick to mention Tinubu name then you are hypocrite and foolish …

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders / Davido: No PDP Agent In Ward 007, 012 In Olode, Ife South LGA - Davido Tweets / Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.