Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly (29734 Views)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government / Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by barcaboi(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
obynzo:

can you swear with what you hold dear that Tinubu has no personal stake.
Is he the governor? Is he the president?
What stake does he have? I can swear with all I have. Can you swear with your life Peter obi wasn’t culpable or firm during the Sars massacre in Anambra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
barcaboi:

Is he the governor? Is he the president?
What stake does he have? I can swear with all I have. Can you swear with your life Peter obi wasn’t culpable or firm during the Sars massacre in Anambra?

Oya swear first and stop yapping. I don't have to swear about anything because i have provided evidence to show that Peter Obi had no links to SARs Awkuzu
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
That road was completed by him you don’t understand blocking that road endangered lives too if anything and those cameras that were burnt concealed a lot that probably happened so it makes no sense that he had anything to do with it. He’s not my uncle o but I disagree with the report it seemed to focus less on the atrocities committed by the protesters and the lives of the officers lost in the violence and the properties burnt etc

Now you have foreigners in lekki you are not the only ones there so you trapped them in as well with no access to flee a country that appeared to be under siege even though you claim peaceful protests.

You attacked personnel burnt properly claimed massacre of 9 people but shots went in the air. May the souls of those who died Rest In Peace but they were amongst you and some in the crowd did not come for a peaceful protest they came for blood.

Leave those who have worked to move this country forward alone and help your nation do better by doing better for you and those who live around you.

I’m not siding the Army but if a high level diplomat is trapped omo na to clear the way

As always Nairaland with love,

One Design

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by freshalien: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
LegendHero:
Foolish people. They must always insert Tinubu in the picture.

The governor set up panel, gave them the ability to work without interference, and currently working on the report to satisfy the panel requirements. Let him do what he’s doing then you hold him accountable for the next action.

Every person on the list must get the required justice and compensation as recommended by the panel. I’m sure the governor understood what he’s doing for letting the panel succeed in their findings so he should do what is right.

Since the panel did not accuse Tinubu of anything, people like this woman are bitter and will always find a way to link him.

Obviously you are not tired of suffering.

Kai! You really suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by barcaboi(m): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
obynzo:

Oya swear first and stop yapping. I don't have to swear about anything because i have provided evidence to show that Peter Obi had no links to SARs Awkuzu
What evidence? Who was governor when awkuzu held sway? Who was governor during that massacre with many bodies recovered?
Who didn’t even take note of the rouge cop but instead elevated him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by peculiar2233: 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Igboland:
Who is this fool
It's you of course
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Lush100(m): 3:11am On Nov 18, 2021
Really there was no need to mention Tinubu as far as this report is concerned.
If she was talking about his presidential ambition, that would have been ok.
The issue here is Lagos State and endsare report.

What exactly is she having issue with as per the report, that would have also been okay.
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 18, 2021
barcaboi:

What evidence? Who was governor when awkuzu held sway? Who was governor during that massacre with many bodies recovered?
Who didn’t even take note of the rouge cop but instead elevated him?
Does the state control the police? Bros get real abeg stop being naive. Peter Obi had nothing to do with the bodies recovered from Ezu river. How many times did governor of Lagos order investigations into unidentified bodies found in the state?
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by 2tpick: 6:59am On Nov 18, 2021
sokera:

He was the governor when those atrocities was committed , if you say Peter Obi was not involved how is Tinubu involved ? Why has your useless Governor in the east emulate what Lagos state government did by allowing the panel to work effectively? Where is the Awkuzu investigation panel report ? Over 50 people were killed in Anambra and till today no report on it .. you guys are just hypocrites… leave Tinubu alone and face your useless region … I swear Igbos will be chase out of Yoruba space soon because you can’t be living in our space and be insulting our political leaders … we don’t now dictate or involve or engage your leaders … respect your host or you guys will face it very soon … plans are underway… you guys will cry blood if you don’t stop attacking Tinubu

I thought igboes are the only chestbeaters we have in Nigeria.

Is Aisha Yesufu an igbo lady?
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by barcaboi(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2021
obynzo:

Does the state control the police? Bros get real abeg stop being naive. Peter Obi had nothing to do with the bodies recovered from Ezu river. How many times did governor of Lagos order investigations into unidentified bodies found in the state?
Biase talking. It’s obvious.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by sokera: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2021
2tpick:

Yes she is Niger delta so they have common things with Igbos
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by sokera: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2021
2tpick:

she is from Niger delta and according to Nnamdi Kanu that all south south is Biafra so she is also Biafra ….. birds of the same feather ? You get it ?
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by pseudaria: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2021
oyatz:

I guess you weren't alive during the #EndSARS protest to say that nobody was killed except in Lagos.

Shut the Bleep up. Nobody was killed prior to the lekki massacre. The protests started in asaba which I witnessed and nobody was touched it spread to other cities and it was generally peaceful till your evil Lord and savior the drug Baron decided to invite soldiers to fire live rounds into innocent youths for disrupting his business. you all will die shamefully your dead bodies shall never be found
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by pseudaria: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2021
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

I guess Endsars was solely about Tinubu and Lagos then?

I guess Azuku is a village in Osogbo not a town in Anambra where Sars officials carried out extrajudicial killings of hundreds of igbos and threw their corpse in the Azuku river?

Oh and let's leave out Rivers where Wike gloated over the killings of thousands in Obiigbo during the Endsars saga.

So let us leave out Anambra and co and focus on Tinubu because he is the only problem we have in Nigeria

Are you happy now!

Are you fucking stupid. The killings in awkuzu were the reasons the endsars protest started in the first place, and the obigbo killings were about ipob killing some soldiers in the town. Lekki massacre was about youths who came out to exercise their fundamental rights and your Lord and savior the drug Baron ordering their killing live without any provocation. God will punish you all of you will die like rats your corpses will never be found a thousand curses upon your wretched souls
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Iamgrey5(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2021
pseudaria:

Are you fucking stupid. The killings in awkuzu were the reasons the endsars protest started in the first place, and the obigbo killings were about ipob killing some soldiers in the town. Lekki massacre was about youths who came out to exercise their fundamental rights and your Lord and savior the drug Baron ordering their killing live without any provocation. God will punish you all of you will die like rats your corpses will never be found a thousand curses upon your wretched souls
@ emboldened

Apart from being largely ill-informed, you are actually have one or two screws loose in your head.

First of all, the Endsars protest started because of Sars officials killing a man in Delta state during a routine search.

Secondly, it was during Endsars that Wike killed thousands of igbos in Oyibo and tagged them Ipob.

Please get your facts right next time before making a fool of yourself on the internet.. cheesy
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by PrinceDibang(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2021
nairalandankrah:
+
Step by step instructions on how to register a Company, NGO, and business, with CAC and make 5k to 30k with consulting fee of 1k only

https:///FmG20KwdsmeIc2RljPQ8wN

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/17/lekki-massacre-all-you-care-about-is-tinubu-aisha-yesufu-slams-lagos-assembly/
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2021
barcaboi:

Biase talking. It’s obvious.

How am i biased? Dude you don't have any talk abeg
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by adekolaelect(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Who is more foolish between the assembly.members, the BMC miscreants on Nairaland and Tinubu?

Just a question ?
The Ipob supporters are the most foolish!!!!! follow by BMC. Just an answer.
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by oyatz(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2021
pseudaria:

Shut the Bleep up. Nobody was killed prior to the lekki massacre. The protests started in asaba which I witnessed and nobody was touched it spread to other cities and it was generally peaceful till your evil Lord and savior the drug Baron decided to invite soldiers to fire live rounds into innocent youths for disrupting his business. you all will die shamefully your dead bodies shall never be found

*The beginning of the Oct,2020 #EndSARS protest was triggered by a viral video on 03-10-2020 showing a young man being shot in Delta State by members of SARS.

* Oct-10,2020: Jimoh Isiaka was shot to death in Ogbomosho by the police, fueling the widespread of the protest.

* Oct-12,2020: Amnesty International announced that about 10 people have been killed by the police in the course of the protest while LASG reported that a protester was killed in Surulere, Lagos.

* Oct 19,2020: a protester was killed by a stray bullet at the protest in around Alaba International market which caused the protesters to burn the Orile Police Station.

* Around 11 am on Oct-20,2020: James Onome stabbed and another protester hit by stray bullet at Kubwa, Abuja.

4pm on 20-10-2020: LASG declared 24hrs curfew but the protesters at Lekki Toll Gov't disregarded the curfew order and refused to leave.

11pm, 20-10-2020: Lekki shootings.

#The good thing is that God doesn't answer your prayers, let alone your curses, otherwise your life wouldn't be this bitter.
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by barcaboi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
obynzo:

How am i biased? Dude you don't have any talk abeg
Do u?
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
barcaboi:

Do u?

you don't
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by 2tpick: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
sokera:
she is from Niger delta and according to Nnamdi Kanu that all south south is Biafra so she is also Biafra ….. birds of the same feather ? You get it ?

grin

No I didnt gerrit. So lemme fogerabarit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi / Tinubu To Kashamu: We Are Not In The Same Class; Go, Face Your Charges In US / Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.