Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly (29730 Views)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government / Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
sokera:
if you are Igbo and you refuse to call Peter Obi to face justice for the Azuku Sars atrocities but you are quick to mention Tinubu name then you are hypocrite and foolish …

Come are you this dense? what is your obsession with Peter Obi? This man is clearly not involved in the activities of Awkuzu SARs even the panel investigating them never involved or indicted Peter Obi. Oga try and have sense abeg.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/my-husband-detained-at-awkuzu-sars-since-2017-woman-tells-panel/
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by TUTU147: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
obynzo:

Dude why not try and think before yapping your mouth. Peter Obi was governor and not SARs commander the panel there had proven beyond reasonable doubt that Peter Obi is not involved.
So who ordered the killing of the able body men, and what is the punishment to the people involved in such wicked act.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Iamgrey5(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
obynzo:

I think you are the one that is dense and lack comprehension. I never said Lagos panel is linked to Awkuzu. You were desperately trying to compare Awkuzu SARs and disparage Obi with your comparisons
I believe lack of comprehension is affecting your ability to be articulate enough.

I wasnt trying to "disparage" your Saint Peter Obi, I only pointed out to an obvious double standard (hypocrisy) your people are displaying.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by LegendHero(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Bruv, I am often surprised by the kindergarten argument some of these people put foward to defend their people in power.

If a politician is caught stealing in the region; they will say it's their money that is being stolen, whereas they will be up in arms against politicians from elsewhere

If a politician is licking northerners anus from their side; they will say he or she is being clever, whereas they will call it master/slave relationship when it applies to others.

Now! Saint Peter Obi is no longer in charge of Sars officials but somehow Tinubu who is a civilian must be in charge of the military.

Abi o.

10 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by pseudaria: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamgrey5:
The governor set up the panel not the people, he even allowed the panel to carry out their investigations without interfering with them.

He said they are putting the report through a sort of litmus test.

So give the Lagos state government chance to react to the report

By the way, what of the panel in Abuja? What of the one in Anambra to investigate the Azuku Sars?

I guess they only care about Buhari in Abuja and Saint Peter Obi in Anambra too.

God will punish you big fool. Did police and soldiers come out to massacre innocent protesters in Abuja or anambra?
All over the country youths came out to protest nobody killed them. They even invaded prison in Benin nobody shot them. Only Lagos did that drug Baron order soldiers to kill innocent youths in the middle of the night because they were disturbing his business and fools like you are still typing nonsense. You, tinubu sanwoolu, buhari will die like rats IJN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Purplebirdrep: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
To southwest APC apologists, all what they care for is tinubu
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by sokera: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
obynzo:

Come are you this dense? what is your obsession with Peter Obi? This man is clearly not involved in the activities of Awkuzu SARs even the panel investigating them never involved or indicted Peter Obi. Oga try and have sense abeg.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/my-husband-detained-at-awkuzu-sars-since-2017-woman-tells-panel/

He was the governor when those atrocities was committed , if you say Peter Obi was not involved how is Tinubu involved ? Why has your useless Governor in the east emulate what Lagos state government did by allowing the panel to work effectively? Where is the Awkuzu investigation panel report ? Over 50 people were killed in Anambra and till today no report on it .. you guys are just hypocrites… leave Tinubu alone and face your useless region … I swear Igbos will be chase out of Yoruba space soon because you can’t be living in our space and be insulting our political leaders … we don’t now dictate or involve or engage your leaders … respect your host or you guys will face it very soon … plans are underway… you guys will cry blood if you don’t stop attacking Tinubu

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hmm
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by goody234: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Especially that Desmond Ediot....
I heard this guy on the jimi disu discourse show on Nigeria info the other day i was not impressed ,i like jimi very insightful guy he picks up on the feelings of the populace .
Desmond sounded like a party sycophant, he appears as somebody who lacks critical thinking and will go with the crowd, a box ticker ,i don't know why jimi was giving him undue credit for just turning up on his radio show , what are the politicians there for if the cant face or answer questions if they are not delivering what they promised to do ..

I wish there was a serious opposition party in lagos that will give the APC a run for their money, they have become so complacent the party is full of " baba has chosen " types ..no good for moving lagos forward ..

APC i hope you are reading this... step up or you will be removed jare ..we all love lagos but it a sight for sore eyes right now ..
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by sokera: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Purplebirdrep:
To southwest APC apologists, all what they care for is tinubu
yes we have to care for our leader … we are not your problems , go back to your space and develop it … Igbos are hypocrites after they have been use and dumped by PDP since 1999 they are all over blaming Tinubu for their misfortune… I am sure you are all seeing the organized violence going on ? That is testing the microphone… the big one is on the way … stop attacking our leaders and have peace or else we will chase Igbos out of yoruba space … very very soon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Iamgrey5(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
pseudaria:

God will punish you big fool. Did police and soldiers come out to massacre innocent protesters in Abuja or anambra?
All over the country youths came out to protest nobody killed them. They even invaded prison in Benin nobody shot them. Only Lagos did that drug Baron order soldiers to kill innocent youths in the middle of the night because they were disturbing his business and fools like you are still typing nonsense. You, tinubu sanwoolu, buhari will die like rats IJN
@ emboldened

I guess Endsars was solely about Tinubu and Lagos then?

I guess Azuku is a village in Osogbo not a town in Anambra where Sars officials carried out extrajudicial killings of hundreds of igbos and threw their corpse in the Azuku river?

Oh and let's leave out Rivers where Wike gloated over the killings of thousands in Obiigbo during the Endsars saga.

So let us leave out Anambra and co and focus on Tinubu because he is the only problem we have in Nigeria

Are you happy now!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by sokera: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
LegendHero:

And Sanwoolu is the army commandant?
don’t mind them , they are bunch of hypocrites… when you see Igbo just know you are seeing the true definition of hypocrites… I don’t know what Tinubu has done to them for such hatred … end Sars panel was also set up in other places and it’s only Lagos that come out with something Atleast but yet they still want to put blames on Tinubu… is Tinubu the commander in chief of the arm force of Nigeria abi is Tinubu the President of nigeria ? I know they will all be chase out of Lagos one day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by sokera: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

I guess Endsars was solely about Tinubu and Lagos then?

I guess Azuku is a village in Osogbo not a town in Anambra where Sars officials carried out extrajudicial killings of hundreds of igbos and threw their corpse in the Azuku river?

Oh and let's leave out Rivers where Wike gloated over the killings of thousands in Obiigbo during the Endsars saga.

So let us leave out Anambra and co and focus on Tinubu because he is the only problem we have in Nigeria

Are you happy now!
God bless you, we have to start exposing this hypocrites, even if their dick stop erecting Na Tinubu, if their mama Bleep neighbor Na still Tinubu they will blame , Asin everything in this country now is Tinubu… what has they done to the Azuku river issue or have they call wike out for killing thousands in obiigbo? Igbos are hypocrites

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
sokera:

He was the governor when those atrocities was committed , if you say Peter Obi was not involved how is Tinubu involved ? Why has your useless Governor in the east emulate what Lagos state government did by allowing the panel to work effectively? Where is the Awkuzu investigation panel report ? Over 50 people were killed in Anambra and till today no report on it .. you guys are just hypocrites… leave Tinubu alone and face your useless region … I swear Igbos will be chase out of Yoruba space soon because you can’t be living in our space and be insulting our political leaders … we don’t now dictate or involve or engage your leaders … respect your host or you guys will face it very soon … plans are underway… you guys will cry blood if you don’t stop attacking Tinubu

You are frustrated soul and envy will destroy you if you tow that line. There is no link whatsoever between Awkuzu and Peter Obi and even at that you don't even have an idea of what transpired in Awkuzu except the Lagos Ibadan expressway propaganda. Again Yoruba people are also criticizing Tinubu because of his highhandedness in Lagos Affairs. If Sanwo Olu gave order for Soldiers to go to the toll gate you can be rest assured that Tinubu coaxed him to it.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Bruv, I am often surprised by the kindergarten argument some of these people put foward to defend their people in power.

If a politician is caught stealing in their region; they will say it's their money that is being stolen, whereas they will be up in arms against politicians from elsewhere

If a politician is licking northerners anus from their side; they will say he or she is being clever, whereas they will call it master/slave relationship when it applies to others.

Now! Saint Peter Obi is never in charge of Sars officials but somehow Tinubu who is a civilian must have been in charge of the military.
i am igbo but i agree with u... all the killings worse than the lekki massacre going on in the east no any igbo celebrity or civilian came out to protest or even say anything but see as them carry lekki wey no be their fatherland for head very useless set of humans

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by oyatz(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Who is more foolish between the assembly.members, the BMC miscreants on Nairaland and Tinubu?

Just a question ?

* There's no where in the Panel's report that mention Tinubu.

* The report was just submitted to the Governor to act on it.

* The Lagos Assembly can't ursurp the powers of the Executives as represented by the Governor.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by seyz91(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy
Farid24224:
This woman again...Chuchuchuchuchu
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by oyatz(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
zabuur:
And why couldn't u channel your anger to Lagos Assembly without mentioning Tinubu? I'm sure there are better ways of engaging the members of the assembly without bringing other people in.

I'm not saying I am supporting tinubu but, I feel its very wrong to make such statement.

Lagos Assembly, you've not done what you're supposed to do. Get your priorities right!!!

How difficult is that?

Aisha Yesufu lives on attention.

She needed to add Tinubu to generate the needed attention she crave for.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by oyatz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
pseudaria:

I guess you weren't alive during the #EndSARS protest to say that nobody was killed except in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Blackdisciple(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Igboland:
Who is this fool

Is she lying?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by oyatz(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
obynzo:

You are frustrated soul and envy will destroy you if you tow that line. There is no link whatsoever between Awkuzu and Peter Obi and even at that you don't even have an idea of what transpired in Awkuzu except the Lagos Ibadan expressway propaganda. Again Yoruba people are also criticizing Tinubu because of his highhandedness in Lagos Affairs. If Sanwo Olu gave order for Soldiers to go to the toll gate you can be rest assured that Tinubu coaxed him to it.

You prefer to believe beer parlour gossips with preformed and biased minds.

You are so quick to exornorate Peter Obi who was a sitting Governor during the Awkuzu extra-judicial murders but somehow insist that Tinubu who is a private citizen and not holding any office during the #Lekkishooting must be indicted.

Your hypocrisy and double-standard is like Z-World. . .it is extraordinary everyday.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Omicron007: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

All you have written here is nothing but total rubbish,
Especially the last part,
Activist needs atleast 10 MILLION USA DOLLARS to be an Activist?
Na dem.... dem Fendi gang.
Shame on your iinf of Activist oooo
[/s]

The amount of rubbish you have spewed on this platform is too much compared to the guy.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Akangbedfacts: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Aishah is displaying some foolish acts. When you occupy an elective office u dont jump into matter unnecessarily. The matter that is in front of President and lagos state Governor so the assembly should just take position. And what is Tinubu in this matter? Foolish woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
oyatz:

You are so quick to exornorate Peter Obi who was a sitting Governor during the Awkuzu extra-judicial murders but somehow insist that Tinubu who is a private citizen and not holding any office during the #Lekkishooting must be indicted.

Your hypocrisy and double-standard is like Z-World. . .it is extraordinary everyday.

You are just demonstrating sheer ignorance. Where is the evidence that Peter Obi sanctioned Awkuzu Sars? This your gossip is akin to what drunkards and Agberos in your area do over local gin(sango otta)

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by IPIGSRMUMU: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Attention seeking MOFO, this lunatic needs to get a real life.
Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
i am igbo but i agree with u... all the killings worse than the lekki massacre going on in the east no any igbo celebrity or civilian came out to protest or even say anything but see as them carry lekki wey no be their fatherland for head very useless set of humans

Bro we know this antics your guys do online and in forums like Nairaland. So many igbo leaders of thought have condemned the things going on in the East. I know you are not igbo, this your gimmick is to pretend you are igbo and condemn the igbos so as to gain traction on the forum.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by IPIGSRMUMU: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
oyatz:

Hypocrisy is in their DNA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by oyatz(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
obynzo:

You are just demonstrating sheer ignorance. Where is the evidence that Peter Obi sanctioned Awkuzu Sars? This your gossip is akin to what drunkards and Agberos in your area do over local gin(sango otta)

I am NOT saying that Peter Obi ordered the killing by the Awkuzu SARS or not.

I am only pointing out your inability to use the same standard to judge others especially Tinubu on the #Lekki shooting.

For instance you said,

1) Peter Obi is not involved in the Awkuzu SARS murder because there's no evidence linking him , even though he was the sitting Governor at that time.

2) Curiously, you are insisting that Tinubu, who is neither the Governor nor the C-I-C of the Army ordered the Army to shoot protesters at Lekki even without providing any evidence.

*The standard that you use to declare someone guilty or innocent is NOT the same.

It changes with tribe!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
oyatz:

I am NOT saying that Peter Obi ordered the killing by the Awkuzu SARS or not.

I am only pointing out your inability to use the same standard to judge others especially Tinubu on the #Lekki shooting.

For instance you said,

1) Peter Obi is not involved in the Awkuzu SARS murder because there's no evidence linking him , even though he was the sitting Governor at that time.

2) Curiously, you are insisting that Tinubu, who is neither the Governor nor the C-I-C of the Army ordered the Army to shoot protesters at Lekki even without providing any evidence.

*The standard that you use to declare someone guilty or innocent is NOT the same.

It changes with tribe!

Dude where did i link Tinubu. or you are so obsessed with Anticipating an attack on him. and psychologically it is an admission that he is truly involved via the sitting governor, but everyone knows that Peter Obi is not in the same party with Obiano and cannot influence his decision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold / Hafsat Abiola Costello Reacts To Hijab Controversy / Davido: No PDP Agent In Ward 007, 012 In Olode, Ife South LGA - Davido Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.