Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? (2652 Views)

Condom Or Raw? � / Condom Or Raw Sex / She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? by gshsj: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
I used condom, she barely make any sound, she just strong her face..
Second round...I remove condom, start to dey pound her rawfully with all alacrity, ...bannie start to dey moan, she no even mind say person dey the next room.
....At what point does she moan louder for you.
...This habit of these gals is making me not like usage of condom, though with condom pvssy feels tighter, but dat ring tone is the main feeling I enjoyed the most
Re: When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? by Muyiwaipere(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
How do you expect a woman to enjoy sex while using condoms

If a woman moans while you band with CD... She dey deceive you
Re: When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? by Godada(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2021

You should conduct a more elaborate test.

Enlist several specimens of ladies of all sizes and then start you fūckery in a laboratory.

Those you smash without should be the test.

Those you smash with condom should be the control.

Analyze your findings...

Revert back to me.

3 Likes

Re: When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? by gshsj: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Godada:

You should conduct a more elaborate test.

Enlist several specimens of ladies of all sizes and then start you fūckery in a laboratory.

Those you smash without should be the test.

Those you smash with condom should be the control.

Analyze your findings...

Revert back to me.
You people can bring your experience of condom or no condom in relation to moaning.
I think that's the essence of the post, and it make our sample and poll less bias..cos it will capture more peoples experience
Re: When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? by Agricmoney(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Make I dey learn from my ogas
Re: When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? by Rolly22(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
gshsj:
I used condom, she barely make any sound, she just strong her face..
Second round...I remove condom, start to dey pound her rawfully with all alacrity, ...bannie start to dey moan, she no even mind say person dey the next room.
....At what point does she moan louder for you.
...This habit of these gals is making me not like usage of condom, though with condom pvssy feels tighter, but dat ring tone is the main feeling I enjoyed the most

No worry them go soon moan STD’S give you.

1 Like

Re: When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? by Boogyman557: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? by gshsj: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Rolly22:

No worry them go soon moan STD’S give you.
Devil
Re: When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? by Mrsimini(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2021
I don't do condoms. Look guys if u suck her well, as soon as u mount her she go moan too much because all her pussy go dey sweet her
Re: When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? by Rolly22(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
gshsj:
Devil

Lmao
Re: When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? by gshsj: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mrsimini:
I don't do condoms. Look guys if u suck her well, as soon as u mount her she go moan too much because all her pussy go dey sweet her
sucking a woman is like worshipping her...lol...except maybe she's a fresh big woman of high quality that u want to impress...
giving head is not always my tin..except occasionally when I'm out of my mind from may be drug or conc smoke

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? / Romance Section's Debates / Woman Touches Pastor’s Manhood During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.