Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? (2657 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / How Has Your Childhood Trauma Shaped Your Adult Love Relationships? / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by ExAngel007(f): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Me : All of them

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by ExAngel007(f): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2022
more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Fira09(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2022
I love Shrek, The karate kid, Three idiots, Matrix, Home alone........ infact all of them.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by ExAngel007(f): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2022
More...

Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Tolexander: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2022
MARD

Ti Oluwa ni ile

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by ShaqFu: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2022
Jingle All The Way. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Samuelojonla123(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2022
Terminator

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Sweetvie: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Smile... All of them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Jeon(f): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Michelle70(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2022
"Legend of the seeker and Merlin" made my teen days
"sound of music, Problem child and Home alone" made my childhood

"Knives out made my adulthood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by paulolee(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2022
last Burial, highway to the grave, Igodo, ijele, super story, papa ajasco, fuji house of commotion, this life, flatmates, star quest, second chance, tom n jerry..etc
these are movies n programs dt kept ur glued to our TV all evening especially weekends...
electricity bin de average for lagos and tv stations bin dey very useful back then.. we all turn intoverts n life wasnt boring even without fones..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Highman56: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Lion King home alone
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Luiz321: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
ExAngel007:
More...
Mulan
Home Alone
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by BeanmanX(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
All of them are my favorites,,,and I've watched them countless times,,,
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Cinema4d: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
All of 'em.
But home alone and shrek comes first
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by jeromestarks: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
I don't even know any movie on that list. I read manga or amines
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by phelonrays: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jet Li

Drunken Master

Terminator

Apocalipse

Merlin

Rambo

Isakaba

Ben 10

Tom ati Jerry grin (my best cartoon even till date.)

Thank you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Cholls(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
My brother all
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
All of them.. I still can’t get tired of Van Dame Cyborg.
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Godada(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by HillaryNelo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ton nd jerry and Naruto
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by virginprincess(f): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
All but cindrella,tom&jerry and barbie stil remains my best cartoons cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Olayetan(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
If it's childhood.

Animation

1. Justice league
2. Pinky & the brain
3. Biker mice
4. Tom & Jerry
5. TMNT

Movies
1. Spiderman
2. Tomb Raider
3. Indiana Jones
4. Evil Cult
5. Matrix
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
paulolee:
last Burial, highway to the grave, Igodo, ijele, super story, papa ajasco, fuji house of commotion, this life, flatmates, star quest, second chance, tom n jerry..etc
these are movies n programs dt kept ur glued to our TV all evening especially weekends...
electricity bin de average for lagos and tv stations bin dey very useful back then.. we all turn intoverts n life wasnt boring even without fones..
u are on point

Especially this life, I love that program

ExAngel007:
Me : All of them
Matrix was my favourite

Matrix Reloaded
Drunken master
Beauty and beast
Pocahon.tas
Medallion(Jackie chan)
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
HillaryNelo:
Ton nd jerry and Naruto
how do u understand that Naruto cartoon self

They don't even speak english
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by HillaryNelo(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Crimpsy:
how do u understand that Naruto cartoon self

They don't even speak english
they have subtitles and my friend explains d parts dat i don't understand cos he also reads the novels in his phone at dat time
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Michelle70(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
I don't even know any movie on that list. I read manga or amines
what manga do u read?
Im glued to onepiece currently and i started following it since 2011
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Em222: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
mine was Aladdin babies day out tom n j and beauty and the beast
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by jeromestarks: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:
what manga do u read?
Im glued to onepiece currently and i started following it since 2011
Na Naruto.
I will try this one piece.
I saw one called vampire secret. But I haven't started reading it sha.
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by Blupen(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
HillaryNelo:
they have subtitles and my friend explains d parts dat i don't understand cos he also reads the novels in his phone at dat time
Omo naruto dope die still one of my best go and watch death note bro
Re: Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? by HillaryNelo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Blupen:
Omo naruto dope die still one of my best go and watch death note bro
Ok i will. wats ur favourite characters in naruto

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong / What Happened To These Nairalanders? / I Notice This In Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.