Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) (56524 Views)

My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by uac35(f): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Babybunny:
Hi please how did you cure it and do you still have the scars
it was cured by using a traditional medication. The woman that cured it gives me some herbs which I do rub on my body and a leaf which I used to cook porridge yam. As for the scars it's gradually fading. It was not an easy one for me.
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by firfinch(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lamanii22:
You need to go and visit alagbo(people that do herbs).... It is called ela in Yoruba but this particular one is on another level
this is not eela, eela is like eczema and ringwarm (lapa-lapa), but this is more like ina-orun. Though it's very stubborn, be persistent with your medication and also try herbal remedies, most importantly, try to avoid scratching it so that it doesn't leave permanent scars when it eventually heals.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Adalasy: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Babybunny:
Hi please how did you cure it and do you still have the scars

Saw you tried to send me a pm but for some reason I never got a notification. Kindly email me directly on adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by oxypressPlus: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2021
My Nairaland family,
Please help me for my daughter's case. We have done a lot, biopsy and six months constant medication and all yielded no results. All manner of traditional medicine have been prescribed. It has spread all over her body. I am emotionally drained. House please help me.

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy will help to clear this skin disorder. Research and see if you know the diagnosis

If you are interested in this treatment you can book for a free appointment through our Whatsapp number.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Kaaghoney(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2021
homemade detoxification on her. Boil Ginger, garlic, turmeric, clove, and add a little honey let her drink.. If you can lay your hands on scent leaf and mint leaf+bee venom original python oil and tea tree oil blend it and use it water to wash her legs every evening.
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by MamaDidi: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
How do i do that please

TundeWX:

This is insightful.
My little advise like I said earlier will be to administer a strong dose of immunosuppressive drug(azathioprine preferably) to limit the impact and Capsaicin cream on the affected area to soothe the itch.there is sadly no known 100% cure for it as random treatments/therapy keep having a backfire rate.its just best to save ur funds(as hospitals/treatment centres will be running multitudes of test on trial and errors) and wait it out(I know that seems hard as a parent),IT WILL GO ON ITS OWN EVENTUALLY.
-Pls ensure she doesn't scratch it
-limit her exposure to sunlight(particularly 11am-3pm)
-loose fitting clothes preferably
-drink enough water,very very very important
-pls have enough antibiotics at hand,because at this point her immune system is compromised,so she's susceptible to various ailments.
-have a monthly test check on hepatitis

can you please use a watermark and cover the patient and doctor's name...its confidential.
I hope my little input helps,I wish her the very best...I assure you the ailment will go on its own.dont be downcast,she needs ur strength as a parent during this trying times.
Cheers!!!
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by TundeWX: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
MamaDidi:
How do i do that please

Tell the doctor to write u a prescription for azathioprine and dosage use...along with the capsaicin cream...if its not available at the hospital pharmacy I'm sure u can get them at any Hmedix pharmacy in abuja or any other big pharmacy. Do as recommended and everything will be alright.

As for the pic you posted,download PDF editor and use watermark to cover the doctor n patients name for confidentiality
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by MamaDidi: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
[Thank you very much
quote author=TundeWX post=107799180]

Tell the doctor to write u a prescription for azathioprine and dosage use...along with the capsaicin cream...if its not available at the hospital pharmacy I'm sure u can get them at any Hmedix pharmacy in abuja or any other big pharmacy. Do as recommended and everything will be alright.

As for the pic you posted,download PDF editor and use watermark to cover the doctor n patients name for confidentiality[/quote]
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Dshocker(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2021
My Nairaland family,
Please help me for my daughter's case. We have done a lot, biopsy and six months constant medication and all yielded no results. All manner of traditional medicine have been prescribed. It has spread all over her body. I am emotionally drained. House please help me.

This is a strong bacteria which i believe to be incurred on her by someone,at which will make the opposite sex to stay away from her....Go to God for help or make findings through a native doctor as to why this on her and by whom.
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by ajobi21: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello Poster. How is your daughter's health now. Kindly share update
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Solkings: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
@ ops hello. Plz kindly share update on the treatment made. It'll be of great help to others.
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Bobbybob: 6:23am On Mar 23
TundeWX:

I'm not...I just worked closely with a clinical pathologist for 3yrs

What's the complete and total lasting cure for lichen planus please?
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Bobbybob: 6:28am On Mar 23
uac35:
Eya...sorry. I had a similar kind of skin disease last year that differed hospital medication, the doctors diagnosed lichen planus but traditionally and through intense prayers I got cured.i can direct you if you would want to be directed.

Please how did you cure it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished / Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.