Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) (56390 Views)

My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Joker25: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
I have a friend suffering from same
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Imustnottalk: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
use your first urine in the morning to always bath her first thing in the morning
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Zubi10(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Boil masquerade tree leaves add Habbatu sauda,,and honey let her bath with it n drink it as well
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Sterope(f): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
I don't know a doctor that discredits alternative medicine or natural foods, some even prescribe them lol. I know more alternative medical practitioners (you new ones mostly) that discredits conventional medicine.

Adalasy:

I am not discrediting conventional medicine but rather discrediting their attempt at discrediting alternative medicine despite borrowing much of what they utilize from nature itself.

I can advice people to keep off certain foods and focus more on others and indeed I do this a lot depending on the medical situation they are being confronted with.

Our body was designed to thrive off nature and not off chemicals. Alternative medicine is not perfect but barring surgery, it offers a much better option then synthetic medicine. Synthetic medicine thrives mostly due to Big Pharmas resolve to make humongous money off it which is why they do all they can to discredit alternative medicine.

Even in the west (outside Africa) a lot of medical practitioners are now leaning more towards alternative medicine because they are now seeing this truth.
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Cebaz(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
So sorry for your predicament,pls WhatsApp me in 07017508037, I know someone who can help me but he uses herbs only, not a native doctor.I have seen people he helped, this his specialization I can link u to him. Wish you a speedy recovery
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Abemy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
QueenDilinna:
My Nairaland family,
Please help me for my daughter's case. We have done a lot, biopsy and six months constant medication and all yielded no results. All manner of traditional medicine have been prescribed. It has spread all over her body. I am emotionally drained. House please help me.

Does she feel intense heat in the body and itching?

If yes, it is what the Tiv people of Benue call "FIRE" it can be treated and in one week you will see a clear difference.

Can you tell me how it started?

Did it start from the armpits or from in-between her laps then the ears and everywhere?

If yes, it is a different poison that can be treated as well.

Talk to me.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by alfanio(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Try bentonite clay mixed with water, it is popularly known as Calabar chalk, you can get it at stalls of women that sell herbs. Rub it all over her body and observe if there is any effect, at least it should reduce the itching inshaAllah
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Eaglesence: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
My Nairaland family,
Please help me for my daughter's case. We have done a lot, biopsy and six months constant medication and all yielded no results. All manner of traditional medicine have been prescribed. It has spread all over her body. I am emotionally drained. House please help me.

Present it at the NSPPD platform on youtube God has been working wonders there. Time is 7am to about 8:30am daily. Subscribe to the channel so that you can get notifications daily. You will not regret for what God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. #NSPPD #7AMFIREPRAYERS
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by scantee(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Get Neo-mdro cream and watch it dry up
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Akatta(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oga sir ,give her Ugcare and watch her skin come back to normal within few days.100% guaranteed

Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Down2earthd2e: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
if you will ever believe God as giving us power over anything one of the reasons he give us natural plants is this I will make a herbal cream for this in a very affordable price I wish God can give you a listen here and never underate what I have in my capacity give my product a trial

Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by suny247: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
I know someone who can cure it in benue state
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Adalasy: 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sterope:
I don't know a doctor that discredits alternative medicine or natural foods, some even prescribe them lol. I know more alternative medical practitioners (you new ones mostly) that discredits conventional medicine.

I have been in practice for over 20yrs so sorry to disappoint you but I am not new
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Floreate: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
My Nairaland family,

It's a shame, pls let her be strong.

That's most probably *Lichen planus*

She will do well on Steroidal injection , DMARDs, etc, over a period of time.

You may chat me up on 08138749356, if you don't mind.

All the best
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by DayTrader: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
In my opinion, it's not a skin disease but more of a viral infection. From the pics I would suggest its Monkeypox. The virus of monkeypox are found in central and west Africa.
From what I know the is no known cure for Monkeypox but antivirals, smallpox vaccine or vaccinia immune globulin(VIG) have been used in most cases to treat the virus.
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Sterope(f): 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
My people have been practicing for longer and they don't make such claims
Adalasy:

I have been in practice for over 20yrs so sorry to disappoint you but I am not new
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Adalasy: 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sterope:
My people have been practicing for longer and they don't make such claims

Exposure and knowledge varies. You will be fine
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Euclid92: 12:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Am sorry for her.
Seek for better medical attention.
This is what we called ina orun in my dialect.
It's mostly cure by local medicine, I mean traditionally.
If it persist after good medical attention check my signature
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 18, 2021
If it is an immune problem, can’t the parents put her on a strict diet to find out what she is eating that is causing the issue. Everything is not about taking drugs. Start with the usual culprits and expand from there. Use google for crying out aloud. This is the age of information.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by petra1(m): 1:06am On Nov 18, 2021
My Nairaland family,

Prophet jeremiah in warri , or register her for healing Streams with Pastor Chris
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Luvvy01(f): 1:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Judybash93(m): 2:41am On Nov 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If you are not an Atheist, try and talk to God in your quiet time.... Men and Science can fail, but God will never fail.

Still continue with the medication, she will be healed completely.

You didn't specify the god you're referring to sir. Is it Allah, Krishna, Yahweh or?
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Tugee: 4:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Kooramo:
I prophecy healing into her life

Pls Shat Ap!!!!
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by blackslayer: 4:04am On Nov 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If you are not an Atheist, try and talk to God in your quiet time.... Men and Science can fail, but God will never fail.

Still continue with the medication, she will be healed completely.

I like your delivery! Your words are true!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:16am On Nov 18, 2021
SILVERLINES:
Is it scratching her?

No, it's sweeting her....ewu
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Smart006(m): 4:17am On Nov 18, 2021
JBoss25:
na u be the fool, can't u see the part where i said I was kidding, blind bat.
dem suppose use u do rituals n send money for the girl treatment, mugu, u dey joke with sensitive matter fool

1 Like

Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by 123papas(m): 5:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Aloe Vera
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by muheeb01(m): 6:55am On Nov 18, 2021
Find better people that knows about ewe ati egbo very well....I'm assuring you you'll be happy with complete cure and treatment of your daughter's skin...you can check my signature and my profile,all these is simple curable skin diseases even if it's spiritual,there's way to go about it
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by funmiayo55: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2021
Please stop using cream for her. It will go.
Go to the market,get melon,peel and burn the back with imi ojo then put it in black oil and rub her body.
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Cubeman: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Go to a reputable pharmacy. Buy Ketaconazole 200mg tablet or capsule,Savlon disinfectant and Ketaconazole cream. Let her use one tablet/capsule per day. She pours Savlon into he bathing water and applies Ketaconazole cream on the affected parts. You will see remarkable difference within 2 weeks. Come back and thank me later

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive / Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.