Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security (42103 Views)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police / Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Sirpaul(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
A night before and she left with the deceased valuables to the extent of withdrawing from his account....

Aba na make una learn lie from the master himself

5 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Olam09(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Okay
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by JayTripz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oya all my real niggas here....Send me only 1500 each grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
I don't give a flying fukk pls
Next! undecided
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by seyz91(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy
SultanOfPuna:
I hear say some police officer dey lash the bani well well for prison.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Downey(f): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
I'm still In doubt
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by babyfaceafrica: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
kuuljay:
Big men have started involving in this case don't be surprised she will walk free,toto is very powerful in this country
The killer family are also powerful, so nothing is certain.

2 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by zoedew: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Doctrine of last seen! He was last seen alive with her!! Lecherous old men like Ataga love to hide their identity when they are on the prowl!! They love anonymity for obvious reasons!!! An autopsy on the adulterous fellow will reveal how much ruffies he had and how much illicit sex he had indulged in et al. Locked in the dark mind of Chidimma are the exact details of what transpired. One is in the hope that she will change her plea and spill the beans! Repent from lustful ways before you get lost in lust.

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by cutedharmee: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
It is well...
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Richvibes1997: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2021

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by DWJOBScom(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
nzeobi:
The evidence is very clear that chidimma killed the ataga, I commend the last for the speedy trial and I think that in a year judgement will be passed

Now there's a story of another lodger
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by 2special(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Moferere:
Chidinma cannot escape jail undecided
especially when the man's family are well to do and they're interested in the case, no escape route for her
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by 2special(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Now there's a story of another lodger
there's more than one apartment in the place.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Is this new confess or old confess

Please nairalanders should do well and send a bro small token na..

Davido is already rich. People are sending him monies..but if broke person like me now message those same people to please find me 250k let me use and get camera for business..they won't even reply u .some will read the message o..

Chai..

This life no truly balance..

0052066722. Access..abeg make una help a brother
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by DWJOBScom(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
2special:
there's more than one apartment in the place.

Thats where the story gets complicated
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Brushstrokes20: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hmmmm!... # cover up loading......

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by MartinsD12(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Jidemoo post=107711353]

Source : https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/ataga-murder-chidinma-left-a-night-before-victims-corpse-was-found-security-man/[/quote
They should send this girl to hail
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by 2special(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Thats where the story gets complicated
Probably, but I don't think so
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
I hear say one police officer dey lash the bani well well for prison.

Who tell u..
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by shadrach77: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
The media should spare the public the trouble if hearing about this trial. We all know there some big wigs working behind the scene to get Chidinma off the hook. Even if she is sentenced she would still be freed.

They shouldn't bamboozle the public with this eye-service trial undecided
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by andyanders: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hotzone:
Chidinma is a male serial killer,

If I am allowed to interrogate her, she must confess to several killing of men

She is female version of TEDD BUNDY

Heartless little yahoo girl
i believe you. She must have such b4. This is not her first. She must have been doing dirty jobs.

5 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Adakintroy: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Una go tire for story. No be stories una wan hear. If christains say no commite adultery.una go say na God word..so now see if the thing concern God now.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Chieffoo007: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Free our future pussy
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by osazsky(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
All these nollywood stories would have been avoided..if npf has forensic...evidence murder weopon...fingerprint...shoe print..autopsy..no need for court self provided the person that saw the dead body didnt temper or touch anything but trust nigerians before police come self the room don turn market with mourners and snapers with iphone monkey republic
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by brightalo1010: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
These people aren't sincere. I keep saying it that there are big whips behind this case that wants it slept under the carpet.
just stop talking nonsense if you have no evidence to your yeye claims just shutup.

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by tempest01(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Moferere:
Chidinma cannot escape jail undecided

Cannot escape hanging you mean?
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by seyz91(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy
kuuljay:
Big men have started involving in this case don't be surprised she will walk free,toto is very powerful in this country
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
brightalo1010:
just stop talking nonsense if you have no evidence to your yeye claims just shutup.

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Charly68: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
No peace for the wicked thus says the Lord
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
mageera:
This girl is powerful
She no go go jail aswear
Lool.. If she escapes the law which i doubt she will never escape the streets. You people are just yapping.

2 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Godispeace: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
U go soon join her in prison grin hopeful kpekus will put u dia
SultanOfPuna:
I hear say one police officer dey lash the bani well well for prison.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast / Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa / Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.