Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security (42106 Views)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police / Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Babalola0920: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2021
nzeobi:
The evidence is very clear that chidimma killed the ataga, I commend the LASG for the speedy trial and I think that in a year judgement will be passed

That's left to you but I believe there are big whip behind this case to be straight this girl has nothing to do with the crime she was reported to have done but GOD knows best
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by nzeobi(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2021
Babalola0920:

That's left to you but I believe there are big whip behind this case to be straight this girl has nothing to do with the crime she was reported to have done but GOD knows best

Somebody who admitted to the crime and after she stole his phone and his debit card which she use to make withdrawals
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Babalola0920: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
nzeobi:

Somebody who admitted to the crime and after she stole his phone and his debit card which she use to make withdrawals

How can it be possible for a lady he has knee for a while to suddenly become a gruesome murder without the man in question having a caution signal

The man that has being her sole survival, GOD FATHER, SUGAR DAD and ATM..

The man in question was a BLACK BELT holder

And it a man versus girl thing even if she will kill the man believe me she will be left in a state of unconscious or suffer a serious bruise

Still have the gut to steal his phone and ATM and still use it.. Can't come out and shout he get why...

See my brother there are million dollars questions attach to the scene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa / Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics / Kidnapper Evans: How My Girlfriend, Amaka Caused My Downfall & Shock Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.