Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security (42107 Views)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police / Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by makavellidon: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Omo....

Pastor Righteousness come and tell us how the world will soon end abeg
ooh boy i think pastor righteousness as travel out of the world

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Godispeace: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Do u know d meaning of dragging sha ? This is a speedy trial
kponkedenge:
Why is this case dragging on so long?
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Godispeace: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lodger after d death pay attention . She chidinma has already claimed she did it out of sef defence oooo
focus
DWJOBScom:

Now there's a story of another lodger
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by jaxxy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Obviously they didn’t leave together because she had committed the crime. Will she stay there looking at the cold body??
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Drag crime until there is a jail break and the criminals on trial escape from prison.
Yet they will caution us against jungle justice when we want to make an example of those who break the law.
The delay in this trial alone is jungle justice angry
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Pharaohny: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
laxitO:
The future is murderous
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

207.9 years behind bars is not bad

Werey you bad grin grin grin cheesy wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
This issue still dey ground?
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by lkillbrokehoes: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why is this murderer not hanged yet? why? I'm highly disappointed in Nigerian police.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by DWJOBScom(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Godispeace:
Lodger after d death pay attention . She chidinma has already claimed she did it out of sef defence oooo
focus

Yeah thats true
I hope they prove it
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by hollywater: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Anybody that still have for Nigeria justice system is a big fool.Someone that use her to narrate how she the Man, is now being defended by some backward lawyers.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Odide009: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hello good people of nairaland. I'm a computer, eletronics, and printer Technician, I live and work in Lagos State. Please, patronise me. I can visit anywhere withing Lagose. I also render one on one computer home training.
Thank you.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Traplord09: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin grin grin angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy

I don't no what people fine in kill ...if it was different thin it we be different case..
Last last nigerian na scam
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by FiverrTutor(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
2special:
especially when the man's family are well to do and they're interested in the case, no escape route for her

Mr man say what you know. His family aren't well to do. It's just his wife who work for a big parastatal that's all. You know nothing about them
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by babyfaceafrica: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
killmods:

Lool.. If she escapes the law which i doubt she will never escape the streets. You people are just yapping.
This is deep.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by 2special(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Mr man say what you know. His family aren't well to do. It's just his wife who work for a big parastatal that's all. You know nothing about them
sorry sir, ... I just got to know the man is a poor.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by EdiskyHarry: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
So was she supposed to leave a year before victims corpse was found? Why not sentence this girl to death by electrocution.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by wirinet(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Moferere:
Chidinma cannot escape jail undecided
The penalty for murder is execution by hanging. She is facing the death penalty.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This is deep.
Yeah they owe him that much and the mom deserves some closure. Except they are the ones behind the killing.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Nmezor(f): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
He might have been killed Tuesday night Sef, afterwards she now japaed .Anyway make the case do end.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by bryteobehi: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Members,

I've had to register on this platform to enable me streamline the perception of members particularly on issues such as this.

While many may not realise the dept of impact thier comments make on other members, we must be mindful to make constructive comments and contributions towards enlightenment on issues for our common advancement and progress.

For instance, the trial of Chidinma, regardless of public opinion, must be subjected to legal procedure before she can be condemned (if found guilty) by the our court. Our criminal procedure (particularly in capital offence like the extant case of Murder) is strict and clearly set out in all applicable laws to the extent that whether it pleases us or not, the defendant must be availed time and facility to prepare and defend herself. Our opinion on her guilt will have no effect on the court's proceedings. You will be surprised to hear her side of the story in court. It certainly won't be the version presented by the Police to the media and the public.

I urge you all to patiently await the conclusion of the matter and allow the court pronounce judgment on the case.

I also feel obliged to warn you some comments as contained on this platform are in the web of contempt of court and responsible members stand the risk of prosecution. No act of parliament will avail defence.

Please be guided.

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by treatise: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
These people aren't sincere. I keep saying it that there are big whips behind this case that wants it swept under the carpet.

Gbam! My thinking is the murder may be linked to his Supertv competition with those already in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Carparts888(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
I guess you meant prison/correctional officers because police officers have not jurisdiction in prison/correctional facilities
SultanOfPuna:
I hear say one police officer dey lash the bani well well for prison.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Benwallt(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tortoise and Nigeria justice system, which is faster?
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Godbless3(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
At the end the worst jail term will be 20years with this our rotten system.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by barcaboi(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
These people aren't sincere. I keep saying it that there are big whips behind this case that wants it swept under the carpet.
How are they not sincere? Isn’t the case open to the whole nation? Everything is not conspiracy theories; she killed the guy. Well planned and executed. Up to her name her co-murderers
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by wirinet(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
kponkedenge:
What do you mean this case dragging on for so long. The murder took place June 15, the police had to conclude their investigations before arraigning the case in court. Remember judges go on a 2 months break from August to October. Even in the US police don't just rush cases to court, they take their time to conclude investigations.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by barcaboi(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
kponkedenge:
Even in US it doesn’t take a month for murder case. They have to exhaust all channels
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
barcaboi:

How are they not sincere? Isn’t the case open to the whole nation? Everything is not conspiracy theories; she killed the guy. Well planned and executed. Up to her name her co-murderers

OMG make una dey try read comments well nau
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by SmithRussell(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
GeneralPula:
This is why Nigeria may never get better..

Nigeria justice is so useless..

This case has been moving slowly cuz she’s a girl...

I spiiit on Nigeria justice !
@the bolded, I disagree. Hope you remember the Bayelsa girl who blackmailed and leaked somebody’s nude? Na prison uniform she take dey enter court, plus handcuffs; while Chidinma uses handcuffs whenever she feels like. They’re both ladies.

And also that Umoren’s murder, he’s a guy but yet no scratch.

The issue is above clitocurrency (which is like bribery). And it’s not just the judiciary, it’s every fvcking sector.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Humorme2(f): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Naso them go prolong those cases till 2023 election.
Nigerian and its failed justice system. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Rexymania(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
The story is changing little by little. It may even be true that the wife has a hand in her husband's death as reported anonymously

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa / Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.