Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security (42108 Views)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police / Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by ipobarecriminals: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
angryDey should hang/nail the gateman shrink ballz angry.
osazsky:
Nollywood ..Nigerians can be funny..the gateman said she left before the body was found ..i nor understand if she left and he was still alive there will be no murder charges..who entered after she left the compound.the gateman did it then if no one entered and the body was found the nxt day.the gateman did it joor free chidima
Did he entered the room when Chidinma bolted angry?
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by ugotaya: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Finally The Two Duo Of P Sqaure Have Settled Their Rifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8bxiC_3fgI
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by barcaboi(m): 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
wirinet:

Don't mind them. They see conspiracy in every thing. They are so negative, I wonder how they function in real life.
I’m tired Aswear
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by barcaboi(m): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:

OMG make una dey try read comments well nau
Read it ursef
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by jimcaddy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
I can't wait for the final verdict of the court on this Chidinma case..
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by ello29(m): 12:01am On Nov 18, 2021
kuuljay:
Big men have started involving in this case don't be surprised she will walk free,toto is very powerful in this country
what if she is not the killer. Some of you in Nairaland are full of hatred for the girl.

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Hamiltonii: 12:35am On Nov 18, 2021
Elock1:
angry
I just hate Nigeria

Crime that happened so many months ago
Is what they are still dancing around till now.

Tufiakwa

It's a legal protocol called trial. You can't just convict a person without trial even if the incident was witnessed by the judge in person.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Luvvy01(f): 1:47am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by nzeobi(m): 2:32am On Nov 18, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Liable for thief but not murder

Quote me the day the judgement will be passed
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by yommen: 4:43am On Nov 18, 2021
Moferere:
Chidinma cannot escape jail undecided

Jail! Of death sentence?
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by BadEnglish(m): 4:47am On Nov 18, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
I hear say one police officer dey lash her well well for prison.
Oga oga oga, mind ursef o, na prison warder dey lash her now
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2021
zoedew:
Doctrine of last seen! He was last seen alive with her!! Lecherous old men like Ataga love to hide their identity when they are on the prowl!! They love anonymity for obvious reasons!!! An autopsy on the adulterous fellow will reveal how much ruffies he had and how much illicit sex he had indulged in et al. Locked in the dark mind of Chidimma are the exact details of what transpired. One is in the hope that she will change her plea and spill the beans! Repent from lustful ways before you get lost in lust.

You used almost all the lines of your post to abuse the victim simply because he was a man.

If it were a woman, story go change.

Hypocrites everywhere!!!
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by osazsky(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Liable for thief but not murder
the gateman did it joor cuz after she left nobody entered again before the body was discovered..so it was only the gateman and atagba that was left
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by zoedew: 6:13am On Nov 18, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

You used almost all the lines of your post to abuse the victim simply because he was a man.

If it were a woman, story go change.

Hypocrites everywhere!!!
The truth can be termed abusive when spoken cold! Truth indeed is better especially to the unyielding! Even if you hate God and the truth it is doubly foolhardy to not yield to the scientific facts that hard drugs and keeping multiple sex partners and sex out of marriage are not good for our bodies. Keep running from the truth. One day the truth will catch up with you!
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2021
zoedew:

Keep running from the truth. One day the truth will catch up with you!

I will never run from the truth that men are disadvantaged in Nigeria, but no one CARES.

That is why I avail myself of the opportunities to defend men.

A man beats his wife, he is called a beast.

A woman kills her husband, excuses are made on her behalf even by some foolish men who do not know the repercussions of their actions.

If it were a man that murdered a woman, the whole world would be pressuring the judiciary to hang him by now.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Elock1: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Hamiltonii:

It's a legal protocol called trial. You can't just convict a person without trial even if the incident was witnessed by the judge in person.
some of you always want to defend Nigeria, when there is nothing to defend.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by DWJOBScom(m): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2021
osazsky:
the gateman did it joor cuz after she left nobody entered again before the body was discovered..so it was only the gateman and atagba that was left

That is too hasty
Naaaa
The odds that she did it increases everyday but I feel we are rushing this.
Something is missing
Why would he not want to be seen
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by DWJOBScom(m): 6:35am On Nov 18, 2021
nzeobi:

Quote me the day the judgement will be passed

Let's wait and see
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by zoedew: 6:42am On Nov 18, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

I will never run from the truth that men are disadvantaged in Nigeria, but no one CARES.

That is why I avail myself of the opportunities to defend men.

A man beats his wife, he is called a beast.

A woman kills her husband, excuses are made on her behalf even by some foolish men who do not know the repercussions of their actions.

If it were a man that murdered a woman, the whole world would be pressuring the judiciary to hang him by now.
You mix up the issues. I am focused here on discouraging men and women alike from sex outside marriage. The death of Ataga is one of the repercussions of such conduct. No one is playing the self-righteous here but the truth need be said though bitter! Ataga clearly walked in to his own death. Ataga had a billion Naira apartment to his name at Banana Island where he could satisfy his sexual desires within his marriage but chose to do so with a petrel garbed as a lady in an apartment much less worthy and classy than his. We must learn from his misadventure and avoid the destructive path he chose.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by HRMK: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2021
ARE U SAYING SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABT HIS DEATH?I THINK GOVT SHULD LOOK BEYOND HER!THERE MUST BE SOME POWERFUL PEOPLE BEHIND HER!THE CASE HAS DRAGGED ENOUGH!!
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Thank God you hear say. You no day there. People go just day talk without evidence. Its murder they talking here , not childsplay sir.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by wirinet(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2021
zoedew:

You mix up the issues. I am focused here on discouraging men and women alike from sex outside marriage. The death of Ataga is one of the repercussions of such conduct. No one is playing the self-righteous here but the truth need be said though bitter! Ataga clearly walked in to his own death. Ataga had a billion Naira apartment to his name at Banana Island where he could satisfy his sexual desires within his marriage but chose to do so with a petrel garbed as a lady in an apartment much less worthy and classy than his. We must learn from his misadventure and avoid the destructive path he chose.
It's not your business whether men and women alike engage in sex outside marriage. It a personal and moral decision of each person. You are not the moral policeman if Nigeria, and i doubt you are bokoharam or ISIS.
Ataga or Chidinma can satisfy their sexual desires whichever way they like, as long as they did not break any law. First adultery is not a crime, even if it is murder is not the punishment, even it is, Chidinma was not appointed the executioner.

You are simply a religious bigot with no sympathy or empathy for someone murdered in cold blood.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by flakkybakky(f): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2021
nzeobi:
The evidence is very clear that chidimma killed the ataga, I commend the LASG for the speedy trial and I think that in a year judgement will be passed
A year is way too long now,chai,see where foto has landed this man
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Psoul(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2021
Elock1:
angry
I just hate Nigeria

Crime that happened so many months ago
Is what they are still dancing around till now.

Tufiakwa

People will just be making anyhow statement without thinking wisely.

Even in advanced countries, murder cases are not easy to be handled.
This is not a civil matter that evidence can be gathered in one day and judgement passed the next day. This is a murder case. It will take time cos the penalty for the crime is heavy.

You don't expect them to pass a heavy sentence on someone over a haphazard investigations and judgement.

Law is all about logic, evidence fact and proof. Sentiment has no place in law.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by nzeobi(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2021
flakkybakky:
A year is way too long now,chai,see where foto has landed this man

The wheel of justice grinds slowly anywhere in the world
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by zoedew: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2021
wirinet:

It's not your business whether men and women alike engage in sex outside marriage. It a personal and moral decision of each person. You are not the moral policeman if Nigeria, and i doubt you are bokoharam or ISIS.
Ataga or Chidinma can satisfy their sexual desires whichever way they like, as long as they did not break any law. First adultery is not a crime, even if it is murder is not the punishment, even it is, Chidinma was not appointed the executioner.

You are simply a religious bigot with no sympathy or empathy for someone murdered in cold blood.

In that you pointed out the need to distinguish between the Law and Morality am on all fours with you. I do not support Chidimma and her accomplices. Murder, for whatever reason, is as deplorable as it is condemnable. However, I see differently with you as to whether it is my business to discourage sex outside marriage and the practice of keeping multiple sexual partners considering that the repercussions of such conduct impacts on the society in economic and social terms not to talk of the avoidable stress it brings on the health sector. Sure you have heard of AIDS that has been in the nature of an epidemic and a major cause of death www. One major way it spreads is via the keeping of multiple sexual partners and sex outside marriage. Good for you to know that doing a postscript on a murder does not necessarily make one unsympathetic about the unfortunate event. One who gets killed via over-speeding and crass disregard for The Highway Code will have the truth told about the cause of his death after he’s long gone so the living can learn from the event. That would not make the FRSC unsympathetic as the road safety body makes and shows to fellows inclined to such conduct (so they can be sober at the wheels) the videos of the accident scene where mangled bodies are extricated from the metal body of the abused vehicle. Got that?
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by Oketwin(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2021
We are too sentimental, let the law take its cause, for all we know it's hearsay from different people, how chidinma to face her trial in peace
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by abeggnow: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
you dont find police in prisons.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by wirinet(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2021
zoedew:

In that you pointed out the need to distinguish between the Law and Morality am on all fours with you. I do not support Chidimma and her accomplices. Murder, for whatever reason, is as deplorable as it is condemnable.
Glad you do not support Chidinma and her accomplices (assuming she is guilty). I am appalled by people jumping to support her and make ridiculous excuses for whatsoever emotional reason (ie, she is "our sister" or she is a vulnerable girl). She looks like a cold, calculated and heartless murderer.

However, I see differently with you as to whether it is my business to discourage sex outside marriage and the practice of keeping multiple sexual partners considering that the repercussions of such conduct impacts on the society in economic and social terms not to talk of the avoidable stress it brings on the health sector. Sure you have heard of AIDS that has been in the nature of an epidemic and a major cause of death www. One major way it spreads is via the keeping of multiple sexual partners and sex outside marriage. Good for you to know that doing a postscript on a murder does not necessarily make one unsympathetic about the unfortunate event. One who gets killed via over-speeding and crass disregard for The Highway Code will have the truth told about the cause of his death after he’s long gone so the living can learn from the event. That would not make the FRSC unsympathetic as the road safety body makes and shows to fellows inclined to such conduct (so they can be sober at the wheels) the videos of the accident scene where mangled bodies are extricated from the metal body of the abused vehicle. Got that?

Believe me it's still not your business how others live their sex lives - AIDS, hepatitis, syphilis and all. We all have our individual choices to protect ourselves or not. Those that go raw should be ready to bear the consequences.
In accidents due to overspeeding, the driver is endangering others without their knowledge or choice. In sex, you have a choice not to engage in it or protect yourself (except it a case of rape). So the blame and consequences is on the parties involved.

Sex is a very personal affair - morally or otherwise. Ataga and Chidinma's sex lives is not on trial here, we are talking about murder.
If you hate premarital sex so much, then you are free to preach against it to your family, church members and friends, but there is no correlation between premarital sex and murder. People get murdered for a variety of reasons - greed, relationships, envy, jealousy, etc. Premarital sex should never be a justification for murder.
Re: Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security by seanjy4konji: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Obvious she arranged for the man to be villed after getting his pin and all...

Just hang her already....dem plenty for lekki,,,,Ask for for 100k for a round of sex,,,bastard,,,

Na blood money we go use all of una useless girls do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa / Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics / Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.