Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide (37126 Views)

Burna Boy Fan Gifts Him A Portrait Diamond Painting (video) / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Iamolukorede(m): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2021
quote author=gambia post=107718439]It's clear the youths can sponsor a candidate without anyone being the Godfather for presidency, but I don't think they have such thoughts.[/quote]

Jus imagine their flimsy ideas, I see this challenge as cheap and not transitional. It doesn't add a dime to the growth of the nation and his followers. He is a rich kid, so why making him look more when there is alot of atrocities, hunger and yet leadership problem facing the nation. The youth are the tool of change in Nigeria but then, seems they are not ready yet, their mind is some where else.
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Iamolukorede(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2021
quote author=EndBuhariNow post=107718802]Staged.... no be same dubai we dey... who can easily part with 10k aed , moreover he doesn't look like one that can boast of 10k , try harder ,frog voice[/quote]

Pple won't understand that it's jus for the gram and to catch cruise, infact this challenge left to me is needless. Fine, David is a rich kid and deserve goodies but then much of his followers are hungry besides with this kind of stunt, Nigeria can use it against their leaders. Then no need for godfather anywhere.

However, the youth are the tool of change for the country but yet they celebrate mediocrity and not ready yet for development, these and more are what they love to see and cheered
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Codes151(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2021
motionarena:
Nice, but the boy look like person wey no get money.
werey
Dey there.

You Dey naija Dey suffer. When if you travel, your Labour go pay better.
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by gassbee: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2021
alizma:

This is the thought that enslaved Africans till today. If Davido is what you think he is, I dare him to pay everyone that contributed twice the amount they contribute.
bros try n hussle n make it so u can stop being bitter, Davido is a billionaire incase u r not aware
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by solarpanel33(m): 7:48am On Nov 18, 2021
meanwhile Baba Olowo D Long Prick has Called Out Davido For Help..... you can visit this thread to see davido and baba olowo d long prick...
https://www.nairaland.com/6855322/baba-olowo-d-long-prick#107725770
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Dbiz1111(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
irunoko:
I smell lies.btw I'm wealthy.wealth doesn't shout cool

grin Audio wealth...Well done Mr online wealthy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again / Bolatito Sowunmi: Why I Left Papa Ajasco Comedy Series - Miss Pepeye / Wizkid Signs AHMED, Kid Rapper To Starboy, Gives Him N10m At Wizkid Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.