Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband (50712 Views)

I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do / Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help / I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Awoo88: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
See dem. Home wreckers. U go soon see wetin u dey fine

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I moved to this city because of my new job and my neighbors have been very homely and helpful to me especially the ones next flat,a young man and his wife with a kid . They have been very kind to me, sometimes when I get home late from work his wife calls me to join them for dinner and hangouts.

My issue now is I am beginning to grow fond of the man because of how gentlemanly he treats his wife and how dotting he is of their son. He ticks all the qualities that I dream of and sometimes I just feel like inviting him over to my place when his wife is out to tempt him a little.

What can I do to stop this feeling?
I don't want someone else man or to destroy a cute family.

Please don't insult me because I am in a relationship though it's a young relationship and I cherish my man I just see myself falling for this neighbor.

Don't pay good with evil. If another woman has to start crying because of you , it will be very bad. It's normal to have a feeling and yawn for such but when you are disciplined your emotion will easily wipe off. I promise myself never to sleep with a married woman no matter how tempting it could be.

Early this year , a young lady got a job in PH and meanwhile she's just two months married. She called me and told her husband she will be staying with me in PH and her husband didn't see anything wrong with it. Meanwhile , I am living in just self contain , meaning we will be sleeping in the same bed. Yes, am spiritual and full of Faith but I tell you the truth , pen*s and emotion do not respect anointing. The only thing you will be hearing is "enter" "enter" "enter" and when you are done you eyes will be cleared. I know the scriptures well enough and the curses that follows such acts. I had to call her and husband and rebuked them. She finally moved in with another person and few weeks later she quited her job because of pregnancy, but she really got another at me and blame me til date that am the reason she let go of her job.
There's another married woman that's constantly disturbing me with love chats. Just be discipline and the consciousness of what God hates and the punishment thereof will straighten your mentality.

Don't let another woman cry to God because of you . Put yourself in her shoe and remember her kindness

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by emmnprince(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Egungun be careful na express you dey go!

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Bigii(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I moved to this city because of my new job and my neighbors have been very homely and helpful to me especially the ones next flat,a young man and his wife with a kid . They have been very kind to me, sometimes when I get home late from work his wife calls me to join them for dinner and hangouts.

My issue now is I am beginning to grow fond of the man because of how gentlemanly he treats his wife and how dotting he is of their son. He ticks all the qualities that I dream of and sometimes I just feel like inviting him over to my place when his wife is out to tempt him a little.

Please don't insult me because I am in a relationship though it's a young relationship and I cherish my man I just see myself falling for this neighbor.

I am the man you're falling for. Feel free to tempt me anytime you're in the mood. Pm me durling
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by FindX(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ashawo..

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Owocourtesy: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
We are all human and our body are prone to react to things found pleasing. My friend, I believe u wouldn't want a thing like this to happen to u when u have finally found peace and happiness in your matrimonial home; for this reason, I will advise u to get your mind off it and focus on how to make your partner a reflection of what u have found pleasant about your caring neighbour's husband. May your loved ones never be the peddler of your downfall.

Regards!

Please don't insult me because I am in a relationship though it's a young relationship and I cherish my man I just see myself falling for this neighbor.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Aunty go ahead, Big KARMA is waiting for you ahead if you dare tempt an innocent youngman that has chosen his marriage career.

NovesaTillie:

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Champneys: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Anu e semi.

O fe fi ori gba epe nla.....

Keep growing fond, when the thing hit you, nah palm front you go dey count. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Berankis: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Someone already posted this story.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by olabrinks(f): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by AlphaStyles(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na person pikin papa u dey eye? where that my spiritual cane

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kill that erotic devilish feelings for your own good.

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by treatise: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Say after me, any power of adultery/fornication in me, die by fire.

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Babalola0920: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Talk the wife and discuss second wifey with the husband no need for back knacking
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by rhames(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

You have two options:

Maintain your respect in the neighborhood by keeping your distance from a happy marriage or

Let the neighbors see you as a potential husband snatcher and a shameless woman.

Good luck in your choice.

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by kingPhidel(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
It has everything to do with your wrong signals you are about to send to a kind man to scatter the home of a fellow woman like you who is taking you as sister
NovesaTillie:

What has my profile picture got to do with the issue undecided
you don’t need any help. Kill that feeling the way you build it by yourself. If you proceed with the evil “fond of him” as you said, when you finally marry your own bitterness will triple with sapa.
This words is enough to kill that feeling.

Called a spade, a spade

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by StrictlyStreet: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Delilah zukwanike! You wan use some people catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Snowx: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
This not the first time this is coming to front page...KARMA is real, just know that

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
You guys should stop spreading this virus,if you have dysfunctional family life,keep it to yourself,don't spread it,it is a virus....
You must not be a another Tiwa.

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Badguy77(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na asawo dey ur eye

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Smithroll44: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
You should invite your fiancé for fun if you temp the man and eventually his wife got to know or catch you people in the act it a mess on you if you need stick call your guy or masturbate to free your mind
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Evergreen4(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ashawo dey disguise
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by dingbang(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

clout
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Nilx: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Go fvuck yourself you stupid bitch
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Blueelf: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Before una answer this girl, go back and read all the topics she created

She definitely has serious issues. I won't take her seriously
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by nizelgirl(f): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
It's because of people like you that I ensure that I live in a fence compound without a close neighbour except they ones that their home is also fenced like mine. Please kill whatever feelings your having for the man before you scatter another woman's home.

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by onyenatruchi: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ladies of nowadays and their mentality lipsrsealed Op, if you try such nonsense with a married man lipsrsealed your case will be Terrible lipsrsealed Adam and Eve will be better than both of you lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Olam09(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
How many times would they push this shit to front page??
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Angelfrost(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
sometimes when I get home late from work his wife calls me to join them for dinner and hangouts.

He ticks all the qualities that I dream of and sometimes I just feel like inviting him over to my place when his wife is out to tempt him a little.

I was almost taken by this silly work of fiction till I read those lines above... What a joke!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Dfynboi: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

flee from dt evil thought,u desiring him wen you know he is already married is a sin, don't give the devil a chance to use to destroy that beautiful family,ur own dream man will surely locate u with Time,shalom

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Mamijoh(f): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Goodghoxt:
Don’t take this personal, but how is your relationship with your father?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by freeborn02: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

FutureIsFemale, have you read what your fellow female has posted? Stop spewing bitterness on nairaland about men. Your fellow women can be as evil as men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.