Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband (50732 Views)

I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do / Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help / I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Unclesamo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I moved to this city because of my new job and my neighbors have been very homely and helpful to me especially the ones next flat,a young man and his wife with a kid . They have been very kind to me, sometimes when I get home late from work his wife calls me to join them for dinner and hangouts.

My issue now is I am beginning to grow fond of the man because of how gentlemanly he treats his wife and how dotting he is of their son. He ticks all the qualities that I dream of and sometimes I just feel like inviting him over to my place when his wife is out to tempt him a little.

What can I do to stop this feeling?
I don't want someone else man or to destroy a cute family.

Please don't insult me because I am in a relationship though it's a young relationship and I cherish my man I just see myself falling for this neighbor.

Copied & paste.

saw this online
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Kayodeblaze(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I moved to this city because of my new job and my neighbors have been very homely and helpful to me especially the ones next flat,a young man and his wife with a kid . They have been very kind to me, sometimes when I get home late from work his wife calls me to join them for dinner and hangouts.

My issue now is I am beginning to grow fond of the man because of how gentlemanly he treats his wife and how dotting he is of their son. He ticks all the qualities that I dream of and sometimes I just feel like inviting him over to my place when his wife is out to tempt him a little.

Please don't insult me because I am in a relationship though it's a young relationship and I cherish my man I just see myself falling for this neighbor.
I'm sorry to say, but you're a fool. Na people like you no dey let person nice for life.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Graciousnaija: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
You do not want to repay the woman's kindness with wickedness. Don't be a willing tool in the hand of the enemy of this couple. Their knowing you and being nice to you should not be a reason for you to bring sadness into their lives and marriage. Never sow the seed of evil because you will reap in multiple folds.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Ara21(f): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
The future trying to destroy another future's home. It's well.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Gkay1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pack out of that compound now before u will destroy somebody's life. Na u dey push yourself now nor b Satan dey push u
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Kingjames(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
it is normal my dear .

Pray and have free mind with him. if i can stop masturbation of 15years; everyone can let of any feelings
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
delzbaba:
?!?!
since I started using phone to access the internet I've never come across this kind of pic before wtf man grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by helen4(f): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na wetin big pass you, you wan dey do now. Kwontinu
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Tinkerberry: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kill that feeling because it will definitely end badly for you. If the man decides to knack you and his wife finds out, he will beg her and they'll use you settle. Mostly, you stand to loose everything. So be disciplined ��
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by jericco1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lol. Abeg rest
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by staga: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Better arrest yourself. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by olisaEze(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
What ure feeling is normal. It’s just ur biological clock telling you it’s quarter to getting ur own family o’clock! That ur ovaries are singing whenever you think about the guy is the alarm ur body clock chimes when in proximity, to remind u that 'body no be firewood'! grin If u can make sense out of all I wrote up there, u go dey olryt las las. grin grin
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Moreign001(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Try and make yourself unavailable to them. When you're home, don't let them know.
It's normal because we're all humans, we have feelings and emotions running in us, so when someone is nice, it's cool we like them.
But here, he's married..
Respect the wife because from your story, he likes you, do the right thing that your mind is telling u.
Many people here will start abusing and insulting u, but believe me, they are exactly like the insults they render.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by generalwo(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

.... Stop accepting their invitations to dinner and outings.... Remove your eye from the man before u destroy the peace in his home... Don't allow the devil use you to cause pains to another woman..... Incase u are thinking of doing is secretly, think again because you won't survive it..... Focus on building your own man to be what you want him to be.....
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Edyice: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Correct gal share it joor

It’s a free world
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by linconby: 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
You are wicked , can someone do that to you and be happy. You want to sand into someone happiness. God will not allow , you this witch
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Moreign001(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
linconby:
You are wicked , can someone do that to you and be happy. You want to sand into someone happiness. God will not allow , you this witch
What did she do you? Are high on something or high on mpuru miri?
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Joeyfizzo: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Okies. I have my own man and we just started dating just started dating not quite long.
just do it codedly...do it once and chill. Grab his d*ck when d wife isn't watching.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by BABANGBALI: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Olosho just full everywhere!. Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by ifinger: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Enikure ma
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Shalommy(f): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Op na ogbanje.. Are mission is to destroy people's home. Make thunder tear her pussycat there!.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by tafat: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
This one na serious trouble the sleep, wahala come wake am.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by Tribu(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

TheFutureIsFemale
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by brightovio007(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
I understand how you feel. There is great difference between fantasy and reality. Is up to you to decide the path to follow. U either build with them by following reality or you mar their relationship by being so egocentric.

NovesaTillie:

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by knowhowk: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Stay back ...Just decide to stay back from an Innocent Family
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sweet story
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by BarrElChapo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Why is this making FP the second time
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by MrMacinterchi1: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

how many times will this your Story make front page.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by yahmohy27: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Na lie just want to catch or get attention from Nairaland bobos.
Mumu , she go kill you
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by yahmohy27: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

What has my profile picture got to do with the issue undecided
It speaks a lot about you
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by yahmohy27: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Babaken:
Don't you have your own man if no try and get one if yes try and work on your closeness with him I think there is gap between you and your man. Better still get yourself an interesting and difficult skill that will keep your mind away from another woman husband if all these didn't work you go for deliverance.
She doesn't need all these things up there.The only beating she needs from the man's wife

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband by kobosmart(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin e be like say you like pepper bath

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married / I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / This Lady, ADEPOJU BUSAYO, Is Missing In Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.